Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56680 replies to this topic

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
sometimes i think i wish that anzac day just stopped being a thing and we only celebrated remembrance day along w/everyone else
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
It's a good excuse for an annual match between the two best sides in international rugby league. You can take ANZAC, so long as you leave that fixture. :P

My lecturer today said that all people have gotten chlamydia at least once by the time they're 25. Well I'm 23 and I haven't. Almost sounds like a challenge if unprotected sex wasn't so hazardous and irresponsible.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts

It's a good excuse for an annual match between the two best sides in international rugby league. You can take ANZAC, so long as you leave that fixture. :P

My lecturer today said that all people have gotten chlamydia at least once by the time they're 25. Well I'm 23 and I haven't. Almost sounds like a challenge if unprotected sex wasn't so hazardous and irresponsible.

Almost as good as my sociology professor claiming rape was justified because it was nature's way of ensuring human survival. :roll:

Writing my religion thesis paper today, so I'm doing my best not to be distracted.

Read a psychoanalysis of Slutgers and the relationship dynamics of the main campus. It was hilarious and enlightening. Really good break down of the Sorority houses and their inhabitants. I was amused by how in depth it went while still remaining so sophmoric.

My professor seemed to like my diorama version of Waiting for Godot, along with my religious spin on its interpretation.

...can't think of anything else I've been up to of major interest.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
Have to find references for a job application/interview. This is going to be a pain in the ass. The job would be sweet if I get it, and it would look really good on my resume. Plus I'm broke and it would pay really well.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

All people? That seems awfully unlikely....

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

My Eggs
[ Display Name History ]

My Eggs

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • RSN:No Chaotics
One of my fillings fell out a little bit ago while I was eating. I took a sip of room temp. water to see how sensitive it was and.... It was no where near pleasant. In fact, I don't know how I'm going to eat or drink anything until I get it fixed, which will be on Monday when the dentist is open again. :mad: Decent day turned to crap, I think I'm gonna sleep until Monday.
Max Cape countdown:
12 Smithing lvls, 10 Cooking lvls, 14 Crafting lvls, 4 Firemaking lvls, 8 Runecrafting lvls, 15 Farming lvls, 22 Construction lvls, 12 Hunter lvls, 4 Dungeoneering lvls.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts
Oh my gentle jesus My_Eggs is alive
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Dizzle229
[ Display Name History ]

Dizzle229

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,771 posts
  • RSN:dizzle229
Since I don't think I've done it at all this year, I decided to listen on on some classmates' conversation today.

"That's so much food!"
"It's just some Fritos."
"We should be giving more food to the people in South Korea."
"Are you stupid? South Korea just bombed us in Boston!"

Whelp.
Posted Image

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
The disturbing thing is (s)he'll have been told that, from somebody or something, and (s)he didn't even bother to take it in critically.

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,229 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4
Aced my programming final and don't feel too great about linear algebra but at least it's over with. Now I'm proceeding to spend the rest of my available time studying for physics (tomorrow night) before I finally can be home for the summer. This last one's about to be a doozy though...

Also, my RA had his birthday dinner today with me and some other people from my hall, and we went to a Great Plains Burger Company that was pretty close to the dorm. Here I was introduced to two things that changed my life: Salt and caramel sweet potato fries and Captain Crunch Crunchberry shakes. Such a glorious, glorious dinner.

Oh, and the new Frank Turner and Streetlight Manifesto albums are absolutely glorious.

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,980 posts
Played kickball in the park today with some of the other people on my floor. That was so much fun, oh man. Great way to end today.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Bows
[ Display Name History ]

Bows

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,352 posts
Just stopping in to say hello! Miss you all dearly and I hope you're all doing well.

<3 Zach

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
You suck Zach.

visit more often babe <3

Popoto.~<3

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit
Today was interesting. I was working a a massive huntsman decides to climb down in front of me while I was driving. So I punched the thing. He died immediately, and unfortunately won't be able to tell the other spiders to leave me alone.

Almost as good as my sociology professor claiming rape was justified because it was nature's way of ensuring human survival. :roll:

From a purely evolutionary point of view, he's correct.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • RSN:Accia
Because with all 7 billion of us we are dying out quickly. That's for sure.

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
it's true, when i'm making a list of what allowed humanity to flourish as it has rape will be at the tippity top

no it won't what the heck that's dumb
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts
Obviously the real top one is Beastiality.

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit
I never said we were dying out a whole. Thankfully the religious are really well designed to prevent that ("be fruitful and multiply", condoms/the pill/pulling out is the devil's way to ruin society).

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

constrictor
[ Display Name History ]

constrictor

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 549 posts

I never said we were dying out a whole. Thankfully the religious are really well designed to prevent that ("be fruitful and multiply", condoms/the pill/pulling out is the devil's way to ruin society).

Please stigmatize religion more you sadist atheist@@@@@

All joking aside, seriously, that's such a generalistic approach it's almost disgusting.

Firstly, the "be fruitful and multiply", if I remember correctly, is a Christian "indoctrination" not regarding other religious views. Additionally, just as much as "religious" people may be fruitful and multiply, others (nonreligious people for lack of a generalization) are just as capable of [bleep]ing up and not pulling out, usually resulting in procreation, as well. So. Yeah.

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool
Either way, pulling out is a horrible contraceptive.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)