Today...

Leoo

I actually had a thought to log back into RS a couple of weeks ago but i quickly changed my mind when i realised i'd probably have so much to learn and that i would either just play a few days til the nostalgia wore off, or i'd get consumed by it again.

Also i' sick as a dog. Don't really remember the last time i was actually sick. Went to bed last night and i was feeling fine, woke up this morning with a slight fever, shivering, aching, etc. Had to take an exam this morning as well, and i was so tired and it was so hard to focus. Ended up getting 75 (which is the pass mark). I was actually so relieved. Got another test tomorrow. Not really excited, but it should be an easy one.

That's nothing, they named a whole HOUSE in Old School after me...

Anyone ever been sold counterfeit stuff on eBay? Thinking of buying some flash drives but the price is suspiciously low and I don't want to go through a ton of headache or paying return shipping to get my money back if it turns out not to be legit.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I bought my girlfriend a counterfeit nhl jersey for christmas on ebay for like 1/5th the price and it's actually better quality than her real jersey that was falling apart. It's missing the A symbol on the chest, but overall a worth while purchase

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I wouldn't dare touch electronics from eBay. Heard too much of malware on that stuff or sticks that just fry your whole setup.

In other news, the glorious country of Estonia will be 99 years old this Thursday. You can say we are having quite some preparations for the big number next year.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The preparations for 100 years come to a screeching halt when, in a strange turn of events, NATO is dissolved and Russia invades. Donald Trump calls Estonia a sad loser country and claims Putin is a great guy. World War III erupts a year later. Nuclear winter follows within a month.

• Like 2

ozXHe7P.png

I wouldn't dare touch electronics from eBay. Heard too much of malware on that stuff or sticks that just fry your whole setup.

In other news, the glorious country of Estonia will be 99 years old this Thursday. You can say we are having quite some preparations for the big number next year.

Hadn't thought of that, but yeah I'll run it on an old computer and format first then.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Today I worked for near 11.5 hours... so I'm wiped Zzz...

• Like 1

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Was pretty awesome, got on newspapers again as part of the male choir who performed the national anthem and other patriotic songs.

And now work -_-

Luckily double pay.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

The preparations for 100 years come to a screeching halt when, in a strange turn of events, NATO is dissolved and Russia invades. Donald Trump calls Estonia a sad loser country and claims Putin is a great guy. World War III erupts a year later. Nuclear winter follows within a month.

But who fires the nuke when russia and the us are friends.

Middle East?

EDIT: I was watching some documentaries on Nostradamus during the week and it honestly would make the most sense if this was the case. 

I sort of figured out an easy way to bring e-juice into the country. Last time i went to Greece (in December) i tried bringing back some with me because i wasn't really aware that you weren't allowed to bring it in. I knew they didn't sell anything e-cig related here, but i figured you'd still be able to bring it in from outside. Anyway, so i got to customs and they asked to search my shit. Found all my juice and vape as well. Confiscated it. Was pretty bummed because it was easily $400 worth of products. When i went to Greece this time however i decided to buy a new vape and new juice and shit but instead of putting it in my checked luggage i'd keep it in my backpack instead. Just put the juice in a ziplock bag. Once i landed at home i went to the toilet and put the juice bottles in my pockets (cause they scan your hand luggage on arrival). Bob's your uncle i managed to bring 6 bottles back with me. 

This is actually a good point. Everyone assumes that a WWIII scenario involves Russia vs the west, but if a US admin is more friendly towards Russia that makes things less likely. I also don't think it's an inherently bad thing to have good relations with Russia...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

China? Pakistan? India? Israel? North Korea? There's plenty of countries with nuclear weapons that, if dragged into some WWIII situation, could be the nuclear aggressors.

And Trump may be buddies with Putin (in the sense of Stockholm Syndrome [this is a jest]), but Russia is by no means friends with European countries like France or the United Kingdom. France and the UK also possess nuclear weapons. If some extremist party manages to take power who hates Russia during a time of unprecedented Russia meddling in sovereign nations nearby (e.g., physical invasion/occupation by Russian forces, such as Crimea/Ukraine)...

It was just a joke, anyway.

ozXHe7P.png

I get to lose my anal virginity to a robot in 2ish weeks. That'll be something.

I get to lose my anal virginity to a robot in 2ish weeks. That'll be something.

Why not lose it to your girlfriend then? You know, make it a special occasion.

• Like 6

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Hmm it works, just has to be in the second format (number inside brackets),i.e.

[post=5596354]it works[/post]

Now, what devious mischief were you planning to use this for?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Wörk wörk wörk wörk.

Also, was on a basketball match and against all expectations we won by a lot. I managed to hurt my knee a wee bit, but hopefully nothing too bad, just meniscus or some light shit like that. Not swollen and feels okay by now, however is a bit funky walking stairs.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Hmm it works, just has to be in the second format (number inside brackets),i.e.

[post=5596354]it works[/post]
Now, what devious mischief were you planning to use this for?

I mean, it doesn't break the forums anymore, so I'm not sure what mischief I *could* use it for >.>

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Oh God we could replicate the reddit switcharoo

Still sick. Bit better now, but not much to be honest. Last night i went to bed really early. Couldn't fall asleep because my nose kept running. And i mean it was gushing. So i tried to stop it from running. Nothing worked. Ended up just rolling up tissue paper and showing it up my nostrils. Worked for a while until i noticed the tissue paper was actually soaked now. Went to the sink to take it out. Oh my god it was a scene from some sort of low budget movie. Looked like i just opened the flood gates. I'd never seen anything like that. About an hour later after consuming a lot of water (apparently it was supposed to help) it stopped. Managed to sleep for about 4 hours before i woke up drenched in sweat. I was so wet i had to get a towel to dry myself off, and had to sleep on the couch the rest of the night since my bed and sheets were completely wet. I don't think i can recall ever being hit this bad by a flu/fever.

My mom makes this bomb ass cough medicine though. So i mean at least there's an upside to all of this.

She makes cough syrup? Seems legit. The last couple times I got sick I downed a bunch of nyquil, made myself into a blanket burrito and sweat it out like crazy while I sleep. Sometimes I get so wet it wakes me up and I have to change the sheets, but the recovery time is very quick

I got a new phone, a DTEK 50. It was a spur of the moment thing since I happened to spot one on a massive sale (though I was already planning on getting one) so I don't have a SIM card for it yet. Other than not functioning as an actual phone though, I am please so far, though the reputation for having too small a battery would seem to be richly deserved (fortunately I already have a portable battery for recharging phones, so it shouldn't be a huge deal). I'm also a little upset about not having a physical keyboard and trackpad, but there was nothing that had those features that I wanted or could afford, and my current phone (torch) is slowly falling apart (also horrifically outdated).

In any event, I get to have a Blackberry for at least one more cycle, and if TCL can make the brand work and BB keeps making the software then with any luck it wont be the last. They're the last phone brand that can even pretend to be secure, and that doesn't seem like a bad thing to me. That and the previous 3 have treated me well, so why mess with what works.