Today...

Leoo

Hey I remember when I first posted that haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Holy shit that was the most reading I've had to catch up with on this thread in who knows how long haha

Veiva how was Los Campesinos?? I saw them a couple weeks ago here and they [bleep]ing RULED, haven't danced that hard in god knows how long

LA was [bleep]ing awesome. Didn't get to see that much of the city aside from the festival but all the brunch places I went to were great, got to go to the Broad which is a crazy cool art museum (finally got to see a yayoi kusama infinity mirrored room which was wilddd) and the festival itself was sickk. Tyler the Creator, Lauryn Hill, and Brockhampton were my favorite sets (Brockhampton's entire crowd was a massive mosh pit to the point where the ffire department had to shut them down). Also ended up getting a bloody nose within like 5 minutes of the mosh pit starting at flatbush zombies lmfao. But it was a ton of fun! def necessary.

also found out the company I work for was acquired while I was in LA. so work's been kinda weird, no idea how this is going to pan out but I'm def going to start getting ready to look around there. Promo process hasn't really been working out for me too well here anyways so I'm probably due for a change of scenery (even if I just got a raise this week it's kinda way smaller than I was told it would be and I'm really sick of this happening so often, seems to be very recurring for me here).

Off to a friend's going away party and another friend's birthday party tonight and then I'm hoping to just be a vegetable for the rest of the weekend to make up for how crazy this has been.

Don't know why, or what happened, but seems like I just woke up from a week of "taking a present vacation" I guess. Like I was going through all the motions, and everything was normal, but just felt really checked out and couldn't really focus on school/work. Whatever it is glad its over because it was a weird sensation and not one I was really happy to be having.

Going to show the local sights to a hot Belgian girl tomorrow. She's packing a picnic, I'm driving (and taking the dog along).

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

i'm still 4k off top overall poster, gotta get it before the boards shut down

Even PKM boards are still around. Depends how dedicated Silverion is in keeping it up.

really? i would never have expected that...I guess Kyle is still paying for them. Does anyone even post?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Should I know what the PKM boards are?

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Los Campesinos! were awesome. In the encore they played You! Me! Dancing! <3

Met a cute and interesting guy from Raleigh. We have a lot in common re: music, lol.

I saw a bunch of van Goghs and a Leonardo da Vinci today. Also saw the declaration of independence and co (looks nothing like the display in National Treasure, if I remember National Treasure right, LOL).

Heading home tomorrow yay.

ozXHe7P.png

really? i would never have expected that...I guess Kyle is still paying for them. Does anyone even post?

Not really. I went on there a few days ago and cleaned up all the spambot spam. But it's still around. Some people visit from time to time though and post in the shoutbox.

Do you still have an account?

j0xPu5R.png

Not really. I went on there a few days ago and cleaned up all the spambot spam. But it's still around. Some people visit from time to time though and post in the shoutbox.

Do you still have an account?

I'm sure it still exists but I doubt i could get in...and have no desire to lol

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

rant about technology:

[hide]why is windows 10 a flaming piece of crap I can't import my photos from my iphone

why does adobe's app require me to log in

why does abobe's app take more than 10 seconds to install on my i7 / ssd / 300 mbps internet setup

why did adobe's app take out my explorer shell

why did adobe's app add some crappy explorer shortcut to some "creative cloud" that requires a registry edit to remove

why does technology suck do I seriously have to boot into linux to import my photos

[bleep]ing hell these shitty programmers need to be fired and their managers sent to the gulag why do they have a 6-figure salary and I don't[/hide]

Washington DC was awesome <3.

On the way back I realized I had a fun time and enjoyed myself and was super happy without needing anyone else. So in short it was a major realization that happiness comes from me--I shouldn't need anyone else. I mean, I still think I'm unattractive and will die alone but it doesn't hurt as much knowing that it doesn't matter because I can be happy on my own.

Here's some of my favorite pictures!

[hide]

GB2HJCS.jpg

I love Ancient Egypt, was so happy the Smithsonian had an exhibit.

B7mIHsF.jpg

Hope diamond, worth over $250 million. There's two armed security guards outside. I'll be able to afford it when I'm 60.

2X45lWr.jpg

It was closed to the public. :(

inmvZqo.jpg

A da Vinci painting.

e9mlrKv.jpg

One of my favorite van Gogh paintings. I love van Gogh <3.

FqwccHk.jpg

This painting had a "no picture" sign. I noticed after I took the photo. I'm sneaky.

rIi5Sjk.png

You! Me! Dancing <3 I recorded the whole song. I learned from my mistake when I didn't record Shake It Out or Dog Days are Over from Florence + The Machine concert. it's only meh quality but it's still awesome.

[/hide]

I'm aware some of the images are on their side I accidentally stripped the exif data.

Edited by Veiva

ozXHe7P.png