Today...

Leoo

I usually just use the chrome .pdf viewer for the most part. Adobe has gone crazy whenever I have to open it now though.

In other news got my annual cold/flu with fever going on right now and am loving life!

I usually just use the chrome .pdf viewer for the most part. Adobe has gone crazy whenever I have to open it now though.

In other news got my annual cold/flu with fever going on right now and am loving life!

why is windows 10 a flaming piece of crap I can't import my photos from my iphone

In fairness, I imagine part of this is Apple working so hard to lock down the phone so you can't interface except through iTunes. I know I had similar troubles with my ipod back in the day.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah. I gave up on windows 10 on day 2, when I was told I needed permission from the user I was logged in as to delete a file. Like, that was absurd.

• Like 1

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

• Like 2

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

why is windows 10 a flaming piece of crap I can't import my photos from my iphone

In fairness, I imagine part of this is Apple working so hard to lock down the phone so you can't interface except through iTunes. I know I had similar troubles with my ipod back in the day.

10000000000000000000% this is apple being apple

but yeah windows 10 is a steaming pile of shit besides

I'm pretty sure it's the Windows 10 photo app, not Apple, because the Adobe one worked just fine.

ozXHe7P.png

Yay, mom is now in a position where we have to move her around in bed, cause she is too weak to do it on her own. And all issues with the bodily functions. And there isn't anyone but me who can do that stuff -_-

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yay, mom is now in a position where we have to move her around in bed, cause she is too weak to do it on her own. And all issues with the bodily functions. And there isn't anyone but me who can do that stuff -_-

I feel for you man, that stuff is tough especially when it all falls on you. Having to watch a family member slowly go like that is hard enough, but when you're the carer its harder still.

I don't know your situation or resources but if possible I'd suggest looking for some sort of home care resource for 1 or 2 days a week if possible just to give yourself a bit of a break.

That has to be rough. At least she has you rather than some stranger.

I just wanted to have a drink while I cooked dinner, and now I'm tipsy on a Monday.

I'm really ready for this vacation. Wish I didn't have to spend it with my parents.

freebsd is better than linux which is better than windows fight me

Basically software illiterate and get nervous using anything that doesn't say windows, don't make me defend my unfounded view.

• Like 1

I'm sure if you know exactly what your doing alternative OS's could be useful but I'm perfectly happy running Windows 10

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn