Today...

Leoo

I was under the impression that civilian contracts wouldn't be paid, but I guess that's only if the contract didn't receive prior funding

So caltech employees are treated as first class citizens of nasa, like civil servents with some additional benefits of not being one. They would probably get back paid.

Outside contractors at jpl who are employed by companies like Raytheon probably wont

I don't know if anyone remembers, but one of the companies I applied for was so slow they were asking if I was interested after I already got another one and moved here.

Now when I'm on StackOverflow (at work) looking at questions/answers, half the time I see the very same company with three ads on the page soliciting applications. That can't be cheap - I guess inefficiency bites, doesn't it!

Thats the worst.

I've been checking numpy syntax a lot lately and have been flooded with data scientist ads.

It's okay though, I think my current location more than theirs anyway.

Also keep smelling cigarette smoke in here, in our WOOD building. It feels like it should be illegal but I guess I'll send a written complaint, since talking to the management person on duty was kind of useless.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Thought I was the only one experiencing slow responses. My province is still going through the post-interview stages.

Meanwhile, I've worked in municipal government for over 3 years now. Cannot comprehend how a furlough can happen because in Canada if we don't pass a budget, we have an election. In my limited knowledge of parliamentary systems that is. Municipally we have to pass a budget, by law, according to my province's Municipal Act. If we don't, then the province will do it for us.

j0xPu5R.png

People have been smoking in wooden buildings for as long as there has been smoking.

Been a pretty busy week - driven over 600 miles, been to 3 choir practices, ice skated on every day except Monday and Friday, all my leg muscles are sore.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

all of them??? evem your plantaris??? do you even have a plantaris???

All of them, even his arm muscles.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I was watching Adam Ruins Everything on Amazon Video earlier today and stopped to eat dinner, etc. I was halfway through an episode (episode 4 of season 1). I went back to watch the rest ( about 5 hours later) and now the whole series is under pay lock, where it's been free all week.

[bleep] you Jeff Besos

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I was watching Adam Ruins Everything on Amazon Video earlier today and stopped to eat dinner, etc. I was halfway through an episode (episode 4 of season 1). I went back to watch the rest ( about 5 hours later) and now the whole series is under pay lock, where it's been free all week.

[bleep] you Jeff Besos

[bleep] you Jeff Besos

[bleep] you Jeff Besos

[bleep] you Jeff Besos

Reading about Trump serving fast food seems to have given my post a seizure. No apologies. [bleep] Jeff Besos

Reading about Trump serving fast food seems to have given my post a seizure. No apologies. [bleep] Jeff Besos

[bleep] you Jeff Besos.

• Like 2

[bleep] you Jeff Besos.

• Like 6

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

[bleep] you Jeff Besos.

• Like 2

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

C-c-c-c-combobreaker!

Yay, ice skating again today.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc