Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

57219 replies to this topic

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

I can't remember such a harsh morning.

A bit too much vodka and beer.

Not good mixed.

I hope you don't mean literally mixed

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

I can't remember such a harsh morning.

A bit too much vodka and beer.
Not good mixed.

I hope you don't mean literally mixed
Good god, I immediately thought this as well

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

You'd be surprised.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,424 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
So yeah, I woke up and the power was out. Hopefully it's out in town and I get a day off school.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,525 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

Nah, it wasn't literally mixed.

But vodka was in shots and beer was taken in between.

Today, gonna be a large march celebrating the 70th anniversary of the fight against occupation.

My korporatsioon is organizing the thing after. Gonna be a hectic time as a fox.

Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

So apparently a (small?) water main broke and a few stores got flood, so the furniture store is having an ongoing "Flood Sale."  I guess they needed to liquidate their stuff :/.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The_Gabe
[ Display Name History ]

The_Gabe

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,503 posts
  • RSN '07:The_Gabe555

Just got back from a weekend in Las Vegas for a conference. Conference was good. Walked the strip, went to my first strip club, and got to meet and take a picture with Sheldon Adelson. He essentially paid for the flights, suites at the Venetian hotel, and the food for all those who attended the conference for the weekend. Amazing philanthropist and all around good guy. Very fortunate to have met him.

Posted Image

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films

So apparently a (small?) water main broke and a few stores got flood, so the furniture store is having an ongoing "Flood Sale."  I guess they needed to liquidate their stuff :/.

Glorious use of a pun! :D

• Alg likes this
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

Haha. thanks.

Whenever I go run in this jacket, my phone gets this white powder everywhere inside.  It looks like snow.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,605 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly

Started watching The Office (US) this week. Decided to skip the first season about 10 minutes into episode two, and I'm still having some mixed feelings in season 2. For the most part, I really like the show, but I'm having trouble with Carell's character (Michael Scott, the Boss). I just feel sometimes like all his character does is interfere with the show for me. He does a lot of stuff that is either humor through awkward situations (which as a rule I despise), or he just becomes this terrible person who just creates a hostile work environment (I'm not sure why, but every once in a while he hits too close to home, and it's like "not cool man"). But at least so far, the rest of the show is funny enough that I can put up with it.

A little bummed that I don't like Carell in this though, since I actually started watching this version specifically because he is in it. Not going to bother with the UK version though I think, since that would lose the benefit that I at least like Carell (which I can use to offset some of my dislike of his character), where as I do not like Ricky Gervais at all.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
Office (US) is pretty fantastic overall, but there are definitely a couple episodes that lull pretty hard. I barely watched the first 3 seasons, but surprisingly the last 2 without Carrell are actually still very good (though you can kind of tell the writers were flailing to find a replacement character for a few episodes)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
The Office is probably my favorite show ever, but if you despise awkward-situation type humor then you should just stop watching now because that doesn't stop at all really. I don't even know why you would watch The Office if you hated that type of comedy.

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

I'm getting my heater delivered (hopefully) today.  Yay for no more freezing in here!

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts

Yeah, I'd agree if you can't grow to find humor in awkward situations, then you aren't going to enjoy the series. One thing I can say about the show is that it's great at giving you the right cues.

A show I've been binge watching on Netflix is Bob's Burgers. I'm really disappoint it's taken me until last month to finally start watching it.

Posted Image

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts

First day of classes today. In my first class some freshman raised his hand in lecture and asked the prof if he could go to the bathroom. Dear god. 

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts

First day of classes today. In my first class some freshman raised his hand in lecture and asked the prof if he could go to the bathroom. Dear god. 

And did the professor supply a witty reply?   :twisted: 

---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts

Not really, I think he was a little too stunned that someone actually asked him that in the first place. He was just like "uh... yeah... you don't need to ask..."

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
I binge watched The League the other day on Netflix, 2 and a half seasons in one sitting, did another 2 and a half yesterday. It's laugh out loud funny. Sincerely one of the Bette shows around, even if you're not super into football. Rafi's character starts off annoying in season 2, but as he develops he becomes hilarious.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,009 posts

If you guys enjoy awkward situation humor, check out Nathan For You on Comedy Central. It's also on Hulu. It's one of those rare shows that makes me laugh out loud several times in almost every episode. Definitely one of my favorites

77yLQy8.png

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts
Nathan For You is probably the best show I've ever seen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo