Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

57022 replies to this topic

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

i thought you had a wife!!!

Yo point?

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

worked an 11 hour shift at the airport until 2:30am then slept in my car for less than 3 hours before having to go to my 5:30am shift. wooooo

[bleep] that.
And to make it even more fun, I have to go back in again today for an afternoon shift. Then another 5:30 shift tomorrow that I gotta wake up for at 4.

BUT i'm going to capitol hill block party this weekend so i'm stoked. particularly excited to see DIIV, flatbush zombies, deafheaven, jamie xx, and father john misty.

Solid lineup.  I'm not all that big on flatbush zombies, I think they have huge potential but really need to work on a more interesting style of delivery.  That said, I'd definitely see them live if I was already there.  Everyone else on that list is great.  The only time I got to see deafheaven was pre sunbather and honestly they were garbage.  It was probably the crowd, they were the opening band for Loma Prieta and Converge and no one was too into it since there was still 3 hours of concert after them.

Everyone I know who's seen them since Sunbather came out have said they're awesome live so that's good.

Yeah I haven't listened to anything of Deafheaven's except Sunbather, which I definitely enjoyed. I can imagine it might all get a bit same-y sounding after a while though since it's a 45 minute set (not too long, but still, it's a summer block party lol).

Interesting that you aren't big on Flatbush because of their delivery, I think that having 3 different rappers in the group adds really good variety to their delivery. Juice is definitely the standout though, I think Meechy and Erick are just very alright. All this being said, I haven't really listened to any of their newer stuff at all, so maybe what I'm saying doesn't apply to that.

Oh yeah, also stoked for Unknown Mortal Orchestra and BADBADNOTGOOD. Will check out Shabazz Palaces too but they're 2deep4me i think

Imperator
[ Display Name History ]

Imperator

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Imperator RS

Doctor gave me a call today and informed me that I need keyhole surgery for that dislocated shoulder I got. Not sure if I should tell the Australian army without being transferred to doing dishes or something. 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,477 posts

Australia has a base in UAE?

Imperator
[ Display Name History ]

Imperator

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts

Australia has a base in UAE?

They have a modest outpost located outside of Dubai. However, I live back in Australia now. I should probably update my profile. haha  

irs.png

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts

In all seriousness washing dishes probably puts some stress on your shoulders too, doesn't it? Or at least on one of them.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Imperator
[ Display Name History ]

Imperator

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts

In all seriousness washing dishes probably puts some stress on your shoulders too, doesn't it? Or at least on one of them.

Haha indeed it would, I believe this spells that I should withhold my application until my shoulder comes back to speed (6, 12 months) which is a pain in the bud for me. If I went threw with the application process now and told them about my shoulder surgery. I'd probably be put in Class 3 - 4 and transferred to become a chief or something. :( (I want to become an artilleryman). 

irs.png

Solemn
[ Display Name History ]

Solemn

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • RSN:Solemnis

i thought you had a wife!!!

I didn't imply it, but ya know she was roughly 1/3.

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,397 posts

Great day at work today since everyone was out of the office. Sat inside reading on my phone for 9 hours and left.

TANSTAAFL

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts

What do you (nominally) do at work then, if I may inquire?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly

Been watching a lot of the Pan Am games, starting about halfway through once I was able to remember they were happening. I can say that I am enjoying wrestling and basketball more than I used to, having watched a lot more of both sports (since nothing else was being covered at the time). Extremely displeased with the CBC coverage of the games though, particularly in regards to the limited streaming they are doing (they don't stream all the events, only some of them).

Also, my Provincial Government is looking at a public private partnership (basically privatization) of the motor, land, and something registries. Their reasoning being that it would cost 30 million to implement required technical upgrades, and by giving that cost to the private sector, it would make the registries more sustainable. This is very understandable, since the registries combined only bring in more than 50 million dollars a year in profit. What is actually happening is that they want to balance the budget and avoid taking out any loans whatsoever, because economic recovery is the best time to pay off all your debts.

In other news, the city council has been getting pretty irate about the fact that it's almost August and there are still major roads with faded and missing lane lines and arrows, which is something that just about everyone with a car has been upset about for a while now. The workers then kindly pointed out that city council has cut the number of staff they hire, increased their paperwork workload, and burdened them with additional other duties, and that the city has line painting equipment that isn't being touched because we aren't hiring enough staff.

That...that might be your problem there city council. Hiring people to run the line painting equipment would be helpful.

I am enjoying summer though, though we've had a week of cold and cloudy now without any rain, which we desperately need. Never though the Maritimes would have too little rain in July, but there you have it :lol:

b6brc9.jpg

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,217 posts
I cant wait for my first paycheck at this new job to justify how frustrating the language barrier is
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts

worked an 11 hour shift at the airport until 2:30am then slept in my car for less than 3 hours before having to go to my 5:30am shift. wooooo

[bleep] that.
And to make it even more fun, I have to go back in again today for an afternoon shift. Then another 5:30 shift tomorrow that I gotta wake up for at 4.

BUT i'm going to capitol hill block party this weekend so i'm stoked. particularly excited to see DIIV, flatbush zombies, deafheaven, jamie xx, and father john misty.

Jamie XX is amazing live, saw him at Coachella. 

Posted Image

Skull
[ Display Name History ]

Skull

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,790 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

I Know There's Gonna Be (Good Times) is the song of the summer. Free Thugger.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

RPG, what language barrier?

Today, 3 more cows were shot. Our previous record was 2 cows during the whole summer and most summers we've had none shot here.

Insane.

Posted Image

Low Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Low Levelled

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,559 posts
Holy cow!

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,821 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht

Holy cow!

Holey cows.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,954 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I
It rained in London today - I was somehow surprised and unsurprised at the same time.
Luck be a Lady

Ammako
[ Display Name History ]

Ammako

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,541 posts
hey guys

IT'S FEI DAY!

https://twitter.com/onslaught_fei

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,232 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

its been a while since i posted because there's a lot of stuff i wanted to post about but didn't feel like typing up. Basically flew home for a music festival (blissfest) about two weekends ago and had a beautiful time with my closest friends back home. It was a fantastic time, the music was beautiful, we all tripped on a beach (about 20 of us) which was a pretty beautiful time. Ended up candy flipping for the first time too haha.

Anyways last night i went to my first Phish concert and my god it was beautiful. Found some fantastic acid in the parking lot too haha. If any of you ever have the chance to see Phish live go for it, words can't describe how amazing their set was compared to their studio music which I barely even listened too beforehand.

Trying to figure out what to do with my day now. I'm pretty pooped right now but I'm trying to decide between seeing Death Grips and Say Anything/Modern Baseball/Cymbals Eat Guitars tonight.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users