Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

57022 replies to this topic

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

That last paragraph is 'Murica for you.

Them bastards close their eyes for everything else.

I got asked if we have electricity.

Or if I know what a mobile is.

And that was in 2008.

Posted Image

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts

Does this sound familiar to anyone

Spoiler cuz nsfw (please don't ban me)

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,217 posts
Hedge, that has been passed around the internet for ages. I can't imagine it started here (granted who would believe it if I said chat roulette started here - which it effectively did).

Cooking 101:
Rice
Meat pick one
Vegetable pick as many as you want
Throw it in a pan and heat

Cooking 063:
Rice
Shredded cheese
Beans

Cook and mix
Delicious
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez

Hedge, that has been passed around the internet for ages. I can't imagine it started here (granted who would believe it if I said chat roulette started here - which it effectively did).

Cooking 101:
Rice
Meat pick one

Cooking 063:
Rice
Shredded cheese
Beans

Cook and mix
Delicious

https://i.imgur.com/NjXJ8V2.png

Sorry for no hyper link but that is basically a cheat sheet to make a stir fry.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

I recommend buying a panini press for any beginning chefs. I use mine to grill all kinds of meat. Also it makes really good toast.

Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,217 posts
But pan frying/broiling meat is the best part!
Posted Image

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts

Cooking 101:
Rice
Meat pick one

Cooking 063:
Rice
Shredded cheese
Beans

Cook and mix
Delicious

Yeah it was originally a Craigslist post but I miss that paperclip guy

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,343 posts
In a typical Southern America fashion, a tiny bit of ice means constant power flickers and then a power outage for over three hours.

I happened to be playing Bloodborne and then the power went out. Over 10 hours lost.

I'm really pissed. Really, really pissed.

ozXHe7P.png

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts

It is absolutely mind-boggling how you guys react to the most minuscule amounts of snow.

We have 15 inches of snow and -25 degrees Celsius outside and it is like nothing has happened. You don't really see that much people outside as usual, but the traffic is the same, all schools and workplaces work, nothing really.

Posted Image

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

It is absolutely mind-boggling how you guys react to the most minuscule amounts of snow.

Places that don't frequently get snow don't have the infrastructure/habits built up to deal with it. If Estonia suddenly started getting tornadoes your reactions would seem funny to anyone living in the midwest.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts

I'm shocked, a country so far north like Estonia would be prepared for heavy snow fall. 

Posted Image

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
I long for the day we get snow in Corpus Christi. Everything would be shut down immediately. The last snowfall was over 10 years ago though and it's 73 degrees outside righr now.
Posted Image

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nox

Had a really long day. Woke up late, and by the time i got out of bed it was already 11 and i had a flight to catch at 12:50. Had to shower, pack, check out, and leave for the airport as fast as possible. Couldn't even eat anything. I figured i would just grab a bite on the airport, but i couldn't find anything apart form 1 or 2 places that sold sandwiches. They didn't really look all that appealing, and i really couldn't justify paying that much for them. So i just stuck it out and waited to eat on the plane, which was great as always. Had another bumpy flight. The take-off and initial climb was rough, because we had to climb through some clouds. I really didn't enjoy that too much. The landing was pretty rough too. I'm guessing there was some wind or something, but the plane made some pretty positive impact on touch-down. 

Met a girl on the airport in Greece though, while waiting to board. Apparently she's in town for a week for an interview. It's her first time traveling to the middle east, so i told her to prepare herself for a culture shock. She didn't exactly know what i meant, so I took my chances, gave her my number, and told her to let me know when she figures out what i meant. Really it was just an easy way for me to set up a date for later this week. I'll see what happens. 

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 775 posts
  • RSN:Muffin Maddy
The inevitable has finally happened.
I got so drunk that I lost my wallet in a club.

It's got my keys and bank cards which I've now cancelled.
If someone stole it then that's on them. However my actions are what put me in that situation in the first place.

Everything in the wallet is easily replaceable and I'm just going to have to learn from this. Security were very helpful and a girl paid for me to get home. Nothing has been taken from either of my bank accounts which is good.

In other news omg had the best burger ever from five guys - it was my first time eating there. Would recommend.

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,232 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

In other news omg had the best burger ever from five guys - it was my first time eating there. Would recommend.

Five guys is pretty dope, but if you ever end up on the American West Coast you owe it to yourself to try In n Out Burger. Best fastfood burger by a mile and it's a quarter of the price of five guys to boot.

My apartment ended up throwing a pretty fantastic party last night. I had a lot of doubts that it would turn out any good because my apartment this year is ridiculously small, but we were able to fit a good 40 people in there and it felt dramatically bigger due to how small it was without feeling cramped, which was a surprising plus. All in all it was a pretty fun night. However, it got a bit sour at the end when I walked in on two of my friends having sex on my bed and had to kick them out of my house, which wasnt fun, but the night was pretty much over by then anyways and they came by in the morning to clean up and wash my sheets as an apology so I'm not going to hold any grudges or anything.

Today I ended up coming back home for the day. I got new tires on my car so it's dramatically less of a death trap now on ice. Tonight I'm going downtown to Detroit with some hometown friends to celebrate one of their birthdays, I'm pretty hype~

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts

We've got hurricanes and afaik no deaths.

Roofs/walls get torn off buildings pretty often.

There's something called common sense and teachings from your elders that you quite lack.

Also, best fast food burger I've ever had was at Fatburger. Never had In n Out, but it was better than Wendy's or BK or McD's and we couldn't find any other burger joints on our short stint in Miami.

Posted Image

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
If anyone ever finds their way to the San Antonio area of Texas you should go to Biff Buzby's Burgers. Hands down the best burger I've eaten anywhere. Five Guys and In n Out are also really good though.
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,217 posts
I'm from east coast and I'll admit that in and out burger beats five guys ONLY because it's so much cheaper
Posted Image

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

There's something called common sense and teachings from your elders that you quite lack.

Also, best fast food burger I've ever had was at Fatburger. Never had In n Out, but it was better than Wendy's or BK or McD's and we couldn't find any other burger joints on our short stint in Miami.

The difference between a tornado and a hurricane though is that you know a hurricane is coming so you can prepare a bit while a tornado can just pop up out of nowhere in the middle of the night (especially when you can't see it) and just go ham.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,477 posts

Well in california for example buildings here are designed to handle heat and earthquakes, not tornados and snowb and your pretty unreasonable to expect drivers who've never been in a blizzard or sand storm to handle themselves appropriately if there in places where neither is common

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users