Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56810 replies to this topic

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,145 posts
Our healthcare system is a joke
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,230 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

I have had other moles removed without anesthesia that were much more sane and similar to what you guys all described. My dermotologist had removed half of it previously, but after a biopsy it showed up as something that could eventually develop into melanoma so I had to have the surgery done. I was fairly skeptical of the need for full anesthesia for this though. The justification I was given was that because it was so large and potentially deep into the skin it had to be a larger, elliptical cut around the mole. I haven't taken the bandages off yet though so I don't know how large the area they actually had to remove was yet.

edit: turns out i had to have stitches to close up the wound from the removal so this makes a lot more sense to me now.

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 2,000 posts
Honest statement: I don't normally have any desire to watch the Olympics, and hearing about what the prep work did to Brazil makes me want to actively avoid them.

It's kind of a meaningless gesture, though, all things considered.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 931 posts

Today me and my buddy Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo- chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo went to the mall to check out some shoes. Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo- chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo found a sweet pair of kicks, but I didn't. I asked Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo- chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo if I could borrow 5 bucks for lunch, because the place only took cash, but Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo- chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo spent all his money on the shoes.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 773 posts
  • RSN:Muffin Maddy
I've been travelling for a week hitting Genova and cinque Terre which was beautiful. I went to the biggest aquarium in Italy, totally worth it but was like ikea where I couldn't find the exit for nearly an hour. I'm now in Pisa and looking forward to taking a walk around the city, take some cityscape images

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,145 posts
I watched a chunk of the opening ceremony last night, it was pretty awesome. No interest in tje actual games though
Posted Image

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

I usually watch the entire winter Olympics, don't really care about the summer games that much. Might watch a few shooting/archery events.

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nox

Saw a post on Facebook by one of my (American) friends today. Read something like this : "Great, our first Gold Medal at the Olympics is for shooting."

Found it quite humorous. 

Lower Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Lower Levelled

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
Went to high school with one of the dudes that got silver on the US archery team

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
Know him well?

I know someone from my hometown is currently being trained for the 2020 Olympics.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Lower Levelled
[ Display Name History ]

Lower Levelled

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
Yeah, we graduated in the same class and we only had 28 students haha. Was one of my best friends, we used to scape together actually

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,997 posts

so he's 99 ranged irl too

77yLQy8.png

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,443 posts
Was her username legolas40484822

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly

Can someone explain to me why some of the Olympic swimmers are coming out onto the pool with so many clothes on, including a few full on Winter Parkas? I assume it serves an actual function (instead of being just for show), but I'm not sure what it is. Every pool I've ever been to was at least 25C on deck and near 100% humidity, and the change rooms are usually similar. Wondering if someone can fill me in. There seems to be a lot variation in how much people wear as well (from 'ready for a Canadian Blizzard' to 'a sweater').

b6brc9.jpg

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,782 posts

I was wondering about that too. I get having a jacket in case you have an air conditioner blowing right on you, but some of these folks are dressed like it's the day after tomorrow

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Dragon Slayer

• Administrators
  • 7,080 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

I don't know what their conditions are but from what I remember I would be pretty cold too. The minute you get out of the water you will start getting cold - unlike if you're hanging in there for an hour.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly

I don't know what their conditions are but from what I remember I would be pretty cold too. The minute you get out of the water you will start getting cold - unlike if you're hanging in there for an hour.

Yeah, except this is before they get in the pool. There is a bin next to each swimmers seat for them to put all their clothes in, and I've watched swimmers who are wearing sweatpants, a sweater, and a long winter jacket when they come out onto the deck.

They aren't sweating though, so far as I can tell at least, so that's part of what makes me wonder if there is something I am missing.

b6brc9.jpg

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,145 posts
My girlfriend graduated with one of the American Olympic swimmers but he may or may not be competing for Ireland so whatevs.

I imagine all the extra gear is for pre sweat. You want to be limber and warm before an athletic performance so maybe they're trying to increase body heat before the match to swim fast later in the match?
Posted Image

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RSN:Nox

When i was still living in South Africa, i used to train with an athlete who went on to compete in the 2008 Olympics, if i remember correctly. Or it might have been the 2012 Olympics. I could have easily been there with him had i not moved. Oh well...

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,443 posts

Today, I wanted to make my own Matrix library. yeah I'm aware there are numerous ones out there. 

So far i've done a few simple things such as transformations, and determinants but I'm not happy with how I've implemented it so far.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users