Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

57175 replies to this topic

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nox

So i have somewhat of a messed-up story... It's kind of confusing, but i'll try to simplify it as much as i can.

The people involved are Me, my sister, the girl i'm seeing (who's also my sister's "best" friend), the guy my sister is seeing (who's also a really close friend of the girl i'm seeing), and the girl i'm seeing's gay best friend (who's also the brother of the guy my sister is seeing). I just realised, saying it like that already makes this sound very redneck. To make things easy i'll just refer to the girl i'm seeing as A, the guy my sister is seeing as B, and the gay brother/best friend as C.

So my sister introduced me to A a few weeks back. We hit it off immediately. Went on a date a few days later. Pretty much followed the generic path most people do during the "development phase" of a new relationship. After about 3 weeks we both came to an "agreement" that we wanted to be exclusive. Up until now i thought things were pretty normal, following a normal path. Obviously this is when the twist came. I was on my way to go see A one night when i got a phone call from my sister. She told me the following:

B and C apparently had a conversation in which my "relationship" with A was brought up. C told B that A was only using me to get back at my sister. Get back at her for what? Well A and B were really close friends, but once my sister and B started showing interest in each other, A and B no longer hung out as much as they used to. To simplify it, A was mad that B was starting to spend more time with my sister than with her (A). She(A) felt as if my sister had "stolen" B from her, so she(A) was angry at my sister. So in her(A) mind, the best way to get back at my sister was to sleep with me. I know, i know... this makes no sense. Anyway.... the reason B knew this was because C had told him so after A had told him © so. 

At the time it didn't really bother me too much because i really wasn't looking for a serious relationship anyway. To me A was not much more than just someone to hang out with and hook up with. But now... i feel like things are different. A is changing her behavior towards me. Starting to become slightly more serious. Our conversations are becoming a bit more meaningful, were starting to do things "normal" couples do, etc. And truth be told, it's confusing me ever so slightly. 

Now when me and my sister spoke about this a few days ago she told me that A has been talking to her about me a lot. The way she's starting to feel about me, etc. Keep in mind that no one (except my sister) knows that i know everything. So A doesn't know that i'm aware of what she said/did. And truth be told, it's confusing me because a.) either A is playing the long game (the VERY long game), or b.) she's actually starting (or already started) seeing potential in our relationship. 

I'm still not sure how i feel about the whole situation. On the one hand i don't really want to ruin a good thing. What we have is good. We have fun, a lot of fun. And i feel like i have the ability to control my emotions (as in completely keep emotions out of it) for now. When i spoke to my sister about this the other day she said that perhaps A's initial intentions were just to sleep with me, "get back at my sister" and then "dump" me, but now that we've gotten to spend more time together she's changed her mind. So the confusing part about all of this is that i'm not sure what to do. I feel like i should confront A about this, but i don't really want to deal with all the drama that comes with it (because it'll most likely create drama between my sister and B, A and B, B and C, and so on and so forth). But additionally i don't want to get bamboozled and end up being a centerpiece of A's long-game (assuming her feeling have not changed the way i think they have). It's only been a few weeks, so it's still very early to judge, but me and A are very compatible and i know that we can very easily have a very long term relationship. 

So yeah...  this is fun...

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,496 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

You should make a graph to show the relationships between the people involved because I got lost :lol:

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,226 posts
Doesn't matter had sex?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts

Doesn't matter had sex?

I mean right now that pretty much sums up my attitude about the entire situation. When my sister first told me my first reaction was "what kind of a dumb women uses sex to get back at someone." Obviously my sister isn't gonna give a shit who i sleep with, and obviously if i'm getting laid i don't care what the motives are... Like... i don't really understand what her angle was.

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts

I took a nap yesterday afternoon cause i wasn't feeling to good. Nap was longer than i hoped (i forgot to set my alarm), and i woke up at 8pm. Was so cold outside i couldn't go get anything to eat :s What a miserable evening. Ended up eating chocolate-chip cookies and maltesers for dinner.  

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,024 posts

Today has been awful. I think my keyboard is broken. Every time I try to type the letter "c" it puts this gif of a typing cat. can anybody help me out? It's really starting to affect my productivity.

EDIT: I know this isn't the tech support subforum, but this is one of the few active subforms left on Tif so I thought maybe you guys could help me out.

Mod EDIT: There, I fixed the problem ;)!

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,422 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
I think the most surefire solution is to just delete system32. I'm not sure anything else will be able to solve the problem so quickly or efficiently.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,059 posts
No no, clearly what needs to happen is that you replace that image on your phone with this one:

C-9.jpg

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,954 posts
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I

I don't see any problems goon.

Luck be a Lady

Major Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Major Dash

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,167 posts

23vAjYF.gif

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,397 posts

Spent the last 4 months in San Diego. It was awesome, super nice place to live, but glad to be home.

TANSTAAFL

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,226 posts
I slept about 24 hours in two days and I still feel cranky and unrested. Stupid everything.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,024 posts

23vAjYF.gif

Weird, I guess I'm not the only one having this problem. If you find a solution, could you please send me a PM so I can get back to work on my novel? Thanks!

Mod Edit: Fixed the problem!

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,059 posts
You mods are silly.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Miss Lioness
[ Display Name History ]

Miss Lioness

the Pyromaniac

• Senior Moderator
  • 2,491 posts
  • RSN:Miss Lioness
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts

You mods are silly.

"If it is stupid, but it works. It aint stupid".

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help[left]. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,024 posts

You mods are silly.

"If it is stupid, but it works. It aint stupid".
-Benito Mussolini

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts

I pretty much wrapped up the dungeoneering thing I was working on. I added a basic implementation of combat and that's enough for me. Considering that I don't plan on releasing it, I'm not going to polish it any more.

So now my next idea is to create castle wars, except that it'll be a multiplayer web game instead of a desktop app. I think it could be fun. 

I worked on the map today

DHiQhAO.png

It kinda sucks because I'm not a very good artist, but you'll notice that I increased the tile size from 25 to 50 px. That will allow me to have more detailed characters, which is important because I want the player to be able to wear different types of gear. Castle wars just isn't very fun unless you have someone ice barraging everyone.

I think I'm gonna get into contact a couple of my more artistic friends and see if I can get some decent-looking art

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,345 posts

Saw Rogue One.

It was pretty awesome.

ozXHe7P.png

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,422 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
It honestly lived up to and, in my case, surpassed any hopes I had for the movie. Now just another year until we get episode 8.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts

Couldn't sleep at all last night. Neighbours above me, or next to me, or across the street, or somewhere, had loud music playing till like 5 in the morning. Was really frustrating. Tried my best to fall asleep but i ended up just tossing and turning for hours. Ended up being so tired, i finally fell asleep at around 7am. It sucks because i was meant to take exams this morning, which i ended up missing. Woke up at 3pm... Decided i might aswell just go back to sleep, wake up later, then study the entire night. Well... finally woke up an hour ago (1am). I have an exam (well...2 now) at 11am. So tonight/today is going to be a looooong one. I'll have to do the same thing when i get home, since i have 2 more exams on Wednesday. Can't wait for this week to be over.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users