Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56881 replies to this topic

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,010 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Okay well clearly you're doing your 21st wrong then :P

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

MuffinMaddy
[ Display Name History ]

MuffinMaddy

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • RSN:Muffin Maddy

Today I'm turning 21!!! I've been on this forum for 7 years now but only active for the first 4 years. Totally random that I come back here but I wanted to make a post and show appreciation to anyone that remembers me. I was mainly on /FG/ (and on mainly The Last Post Wins thread(RIP) This forum really helped me to get through my teenage years, I never really had any family members or friends that I could really be personal with because I never wanted to. With the forum it gave me an outlet I needed at times and the people here were supportive. I didn't really think I was gunna get far in life but having varying people from the forum to look up really helped my mental and solidify me making sure I was gunna keep going.

I totally suck at being sentimental but I'm glad that tip.it is around and I hope everyone that uses the forum will have good fortune and great prosperity.

Just by going off this page I remember Hedgehog, Obfuscator, RpgGamer, Estonian dude, Randox.

WORDS CAN BARELY DESCRIBE HOW AWESOME THIS FORUM IS AAAAAAAAH

I feel so corny right now but whatever

Cute ! Happy birthday :) I feel you on using the forum as a way to get away from real life sometimes.

It's pretty awesome. 

Pepsiguy
[ Display Name History ]

Pepsiguy

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 596 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:pepsiguy
  • Clan:i dont even know

Okay well clearly you're doing your 21st wrong then :P

I know but it's a thursday and I have work tomorrow. My brother in law wanted to go to a strip club next weekend so I'm just waiting for that ;) For now I'll enjoy a fat steak and potatoes, drink some, enjoy the time with my sister and him and go back to playing WoW LOL.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,
Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,
He was a pretty cool bro,
Bros generally are you know,
He hailed from the land of 'taters,
He was known to hate many-a-hater,
He likes a girl named Lacey,
His thoughts about her are kind of racy,
And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,231 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

Kalphite, which part of Europe are you going to visit?

I'll be in Prague for the most part, taking a trip to Germany for a couple days in the middle and going back. It's only a week long trip unfortunately.

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

Per the Trump dossier: "Rosneft President was so keen to lift personal and corporate western sanctions imposed on the company, that he offered Page/Trump's associates brokerage of up to 19% (privatized) stake in Rosneft in return."

At this point, the dossier had been floating around for months until Buzzfeed published it.

November 7: Russia signs decree to sell 19.5 percent Rosneft stake.

January 18: VTB boss says Rosneft sale 'paid for by foreign firms'. 19.5% of Rosfnet was sold. The recipients of the deal are unknown.

January 31: U.S. lawmakers move to scrap SEC's 'resource extraction' rule. "Two senior U.S. lawmakers unveiled legislative plans on Monday to scrap a rule devised under the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial reform law requiring publicly-traded mining, oil and gas companies to disclose payments they make to foreign governments."

And so it begins: U.S. makes limited exceptions to sanctions on Russian spy agency.

Either the biggest coincidence in recent history, or something very foul is happening. Let's hope it's just a technical fix, as McCain says.

(Rex Tillerson is for lifting sanctions against Russia. See 1:30:00 and 1:55:00. He is now our Secretary of State.)

The recent lifting of sanctions was a procedural thing planned under the Obama admin, apparently.

Still, I didn't know the dossier actually mentioned selling that stake. That looks *really* bad. Given that this much info is out already, I wonder how long it will be before it's confirmed; if it is that is definitely an impeachable offense.

EDIT: I did a bit more research. The Russian government had been public about wanting to sell that 19.5% stake at latest in August 2016, and possibly even earlier (implied by not directly stated by the articles I found). So it's a bit less of a smoking gun, if that number has been public knowledge for a while.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,010 posts

God damn, people are gonna have to stop bringing up ways that Trump can be beaten in the election/denied by the college/impeached/etc because it just makes me more depressed every time it doesn't happen.

*sigh*

Melos
[ Display Name History ]

Melos

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Melos
  • Clan:Maxed

Today I ate lunch with coworkers at some Mongolian grill place. It was alright, but nothing really special...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,165 posts
Hi Pepsi, I remember you from forum games. Stick around for a while, will you?
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Today I ate lunch with coworkers at some Mongolian grill place. It was alright, but nothing really special...

Was it Genghis Grill? I think that place is amazing. You get exactly whatever you want.
Posted Image

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,498 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

I hope you do remember it is not my original name, that Estonian Dude?

I fell ill. [bleep]ing shitty feeling.

Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,165 posts
Yeah but you were always an Estonian Dude (and if hes on desktop my signature nullifies your name change)
Posted Image

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,498 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

I am not the only Estonian in TIF...

In other news, my last light bulb went broken today. Got new bulbs just about a month ago. I wonder if something is eating them or what the [bleep].

Posted Image

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,010 posts

I am not the only Estonian in TIF...

This is a false statement and no amount of evidence to the contrary will prove otherwise

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
Isn't Saq the only Estonian in the world?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Riku3220
[ Display Name History ]

Riku3220

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,800 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I'm still not convinced that Estonia is a real place.
Posted Image

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,450 posts

Got lvl 60 today on the WoW server. 9 Days 1 Hour play time :lol: Now I can take a few days off and go back to gold/rep/gear farming

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly

I finished watching an LP of Resident Evil 7 on youtube (by Christopher Odd). Odd is the only guy I've found other than Gopher who can do a Horror LP I enjoy watching (got into Odd for Until Dawn). Anyway, I can confirm that I am still a total sucker for horror stories (it's one of my 3 genres, along with fantasy and sci-fi), but I never would have been able to play this game myself.

The biggest problem for me with scary type games are 'relentless pursuer' type enemies. Given that, as a child, most of my nightmares involved my being chased, I suppose its not super surprising that I don't have a lot of emotional capacity to deal with that kind of scenario in a video game. I also don't do well with being startled...so yeah.

Anyway, it had a really awesome story, though I think I still like Until Dawn a little bit more. Either way, those two are far and above my favourite horror games in a long time, though Deadspace 2 will always be a special one for me (in part because I can actually play that game).

b6brc9.jpg

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,165 posts
There's another Estonian? That's something I feel like I would have known before today
Posted Image

Melos
[ Display Name History ]

Melos

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Melos
  • Clan:Maxed

Today I woke up late, decided to do an uncharted isle map that I found, and played some OGame while I wait for my iPod to recharge. After it's done, I'm probably going to go work out some because I haven't really done anything the last 2 days T.T.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

I made a poor man's GPU pass through this weekend while I was sick.

I send OpenGL commands over a TCP connection. I only support the base commands necessary to run RuneScape NXT.

I really don't want to use switch to Linux when I want to play RuneScape for a few minutes a day, so I spent 20+ hours creating a solution. So efficient!

ozXHe7P.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users