Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56957 replies to this topic

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,511 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

Something happens to Bran? HOW CAN YOU SPOIL THIS TO ME???

(actually having the GoT live at 3 AM on Sundays at the same time as the glorious states of USA is pretty sweet)

And RPG, no. He is Estonian.

From a small village in the countryside even. Used to love BMW's over everything else way back when my mom and he met.

Posted Image

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Nox

I've been growing my hair for about 18 months now, maybe a bit longer. I think it looks pretty good. My hairdresser told me that not a lot of guys can pull off long hair, but i have the right features to pull it off. I trust his judgement. Anyway, my hairline has also been increasingly receding over the past couple of years, so when i tie my hair back my forehead becomes rather large. Again, not a big issue, it still looks fine. The only problem is that during summer, and especially during the end months of summer when it becomes extremely humid, my head looks like a fresh polished bowling ball. I swear it's like my entire body is completely dry except for my forehead which is covered in a thin layer of sweat, giving it the most obnoxious shine ever. Started carrying a handkerchief with me at all times just to keep my head dry and not a reflective surface. I feel like an old man.

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

I've been growing my hair for about 18 months now, maybe a bit longer. I think it looks pretty good. My hairdresser told me that not a lot of guys can pull off long hair, but i have the right features to pull it off. I trust his judgement. Anyway, my hairline has also been increasingly receding over the past couple of years, so when i tie my hair back my forehead becomes rather large. Again, not a big issue, it still looks fine. The only problem is that during summer, and especially during the end months of summer when it becomes extremely humid, my head looks like a fresh polished bowling ball. I swear it's like my entire body is completely dry except for my forehead which is covered in a thin layer of sweat, giving it the most obnoxious shine ever. Started carrying a handkerchief with me at all times just to keep my head dry and not a reflective surface. I feel like an old man.

Thoros_promotional_season_6.jpg

?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,511 posts

Anybody know a car rental in California (heck, the whole USA?) where I can get a manual? I just don't feel that much in control without having the chance to control my traction and rpm's.

On topic, [bleep]ing cold out here. Everything was frozen this morning. Nice summer.

Posted Image

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,416 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
Probably not unless you go for some expensive sports rental. Most americans don't drive manual so car rentals don't usually have then. That being said most new cars that I've seen have a push button/slap stick manual setting, not a true manual though.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RSN:Nox

Thoros_promotional_season_6.jpg

?

Lol, not THAT bad yet, but probably not far off.

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,952 posts
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I
I lost 10 karma on reddit this morning and also called an 'assphaggot'. Not bad for a morning dump.
Luck be a Lady

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,467 posts

I've spent the last week fixing my sleep schedule. I've been getting up at 3pm and finally was able to get up at 6:30 am.

I've gotta say as someone who hasn't seen mornings in literally years this is a whole new world

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,201 posts
Entered a pubg tournament last night and got so close to last place lol
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Melos
[ Display Name History ]

Melos

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • RSN:Melos
  • Clan:Maxed

Entered a pubg tournament last night and got so close to last place lol

Ouch lol.

Today, I didn't leave my apartment at all and just tried to play catch up on all the stuff I haven't had time to do over the past week because I was working super late every single day -.-...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,511 posts

6 days left here, in 12 months of frost...

Also, that dragons n stuff.

On next Tuesday, I will presumably be visiting your glorious state of U S and A, or more specifically California, however that ESTA result has not arrived yet...

Posted Image

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts
No one told me that eclipse glasses would be so dark that it'd make the entire event completely unimpressive

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,416 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
Where I was the event was so impressive I didn't even notice it happening, and I was driving at the time.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,467 posts
Where i was you could see some eclipse stuff with the glasses but otherwise you wouldnt even notice

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly

I used a welding mask. Only got to about 50% coverage here, but still, a crescent sun is a neat thing to see. Tried to grab a picture but the mask wasn't quite dark enough for my camera to make out the shape. I believe that to have an impressive show in the full eclipse region you are supposed to take the eclipse glasses off for the ~2 minutes of complete coverage so that you can see the corona.

It did get noticeably darker, like it was overcast, but the wrong colour (I guess you get used to the normal colour change from clouds).

b6brc9.jpg

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,201 posts
Near 80% cover, used a pinhole box. Neat stuff
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,231 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

we had ~95% in seattle. The crescent shadows on everything were dope, the water got a bit darker and some of my coworkers had glasses so I could see the crescent sun but I still probably wouldn't have noticed it if I didn't know to expect it. I didn't realize that the especially crazy parts only happened at complete totality, otherwise I would have made more of an effort to make it out to Oregon or something. Ah well

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
We had about 65% where I was. It got a bit darker, but it was a weird darkness. We didn't have glasses, but we did a basic camera obscura (with a collander, lol) so we could see the shape. Pretty neat.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,031 posts
Had 100% coverage in my hometown, and totality was really cool.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,511 posts

Dunno what you guys talking about. Just a regular day.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users