Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

57016 replies to this topic

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
I see my hairline has receded a tiny wee bit, but I have properly thick hair which covers everything when longer and when shorter I cut it that short that it doesn't matter anyway. Also, a [bleep]in' beard helps.
Posted Image

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
No bald spot yet, but if my father is anything to judge by I'd better enjoy my hair while it lasts 'cause I've only got 10ish years left at most.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
Baldness is predicted by your mother's father in men I believe. Which I guess I have to roll the dice on because my grandfather died like 50 some years before I was born. My cousin's hairline does not give me hope though
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
both my grandfathers have lots of hair. my dad is bald though, RIP my sisters kids

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 965 posts

go up thou bald head

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RSN:Nox

My hairline is receding pretty bad. About 2 weeks ago i decided to say [bleep] it, and i shaved it all off. First time in like 20 years ive had hair this short (well, basically no hair). Actually looks better than it did when i had long hair. Just gonna keep it like this now. It's so much easier.

My roommate is super pissed at me. We've had problems that started about 2 weeks after he moved in. He's a [bleep]ing slob. Kid from Saudi, so he's used to having maids clean up after him. When he cooks, he dirties half the dishes in the house then leaves it in the sink until the next time he decides to use it. Sometimes it can be as long as 3 or 4 days, since he makes enough food to last him a couple of days. He never closes the cupboards, he never puts shit like salt/spices/herbs away. He just leaves everything on the counter. I got tired of [bleep]ing and moaning like a housewife, so now i just let him be. It's gotten to the point where the kitchen/living room actually stinks because of it. Doesn't really bother me, because i spend so little time at home and when i am home i'm in my room studying or sleeping. So now he's started complaining to me that the house smells and that there's constantly dishes in the sink. He told me the other day that he's washed the dishes 4 times in a row, and he hasn't seen me wash the dishes one. Well maybe that's because literally every time i use dishes, i wash them straight away. 

So yesterday they came to do an inspection of the apartment for Health and Safety. I wasn't home, but my room as clean so i wasn't worried. The rest of the house was pure chaos. So they told us they'll be doing a follow-up inspection today since our apartment wasn't cleared. They came back today, and the place was still the same mess it was yesterday. For this, they fined up $100. I go to the main office to inform them about the situation regarding my roommate. I told them that my room is spotless and his isn't, so isn't it fairly obvious who's responsible for the mess in the rest of the house? And there's no [bleep]ing way i'm cleaning up after someone else. So they take away the fine they gave me, but kept his. Now he's pissed at me for "ratting him out", but maybe now he'll learn. 

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
Dude sounds gross
Posted Image

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 965 posts

i had a saudi roommate once who didnt realize you could flush toilet paper down the toilet, so instead he would put his used toilet paper in plastic grocery bags under the bathroom sink in his bathroom. i didnt realize until the smell started wafting out from under the bathroom door, so i went in there and found the source of the smell to be 6 bags stuffed to capacity with used toilet paper. i let him know he could flush it, we laughed it off, and he was the best roommate i ever had.

Noxx
[ Display Name History ]

Noxx

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RSN:Nox

I don't think we're going to have the same happy ending. This guy is extremely argumentative and very abrasive. I think he has an inferiority complex. He constantly asks me questions regarding Aviation with the hopes that he's going to catch me out on something (which is just unlikely to happen because for some reason i just really know my shit when it comes to flying), and when he doesn't he seems pissed. 

Sometimes i feel pretty bad for him because every attempt he's made at making new friends has ended badly for him. People will hang out with him once or twice, realise how garbage his personality is, then avoid him. And it's sad because he doesn't realise that he's actually the issue. I don't know, it's like i want to feel bad for him but at the same time he makes it really hard for me to feel bad for him. We used to hang out fairly often the first month or so despite him being much younger than me, but then things just got a bit too much. 

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
Spoiled arab brats. Had an opportunity to meet a few while in NZ. That oil money has been a complete double-edged sword, they are useless and arrogant af.
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
I love it when Saqs benevolent racism shows haha
Posted Image

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts
don't think that's benevolent lol

polvCwJ.gif

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
I've met some very lovely Arabs in my travels aswell. Nothing against the most of them. But here specifically I was referring to the ones of royal family ancestry and pretty much unlimited funds. They make up maybe 0.1% of all Arabs. And they are pretty rotten.

You could say the same about overprivileged brats of any ethnicity, however I haven't had a chance to meet them yet.
Posted Image

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,214 posts
I know it affects 0 of you but it'd be really neat if you supported this cause against the fascist NJABC

https://brewedindepe...t.org/petition/
Posted Image

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

I know it affects 0 of you but it'd be really neat if you supported this cause against the fascist NJABC

https://brewedindepe...t.org/petition/

were I american I would gladly...coming from ontario, I'm unfortunately quite familiar with nonsensical government overreach on alcohol licensing.

polvCwJ.gif

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 965 posts

um, dont give out personal details or your runescape account could be hacked

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,475 posts

Nah it'll get hacked anyways by a rogue jmod if your rich enough :lol:

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,515 posts
Back home. A few days of rest, peace and calm. Been way overdue.
Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,090 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
How can I get a ballpoint pen mark out of my clothes? Should I put hand sanitizer on it and let it soak for a while and try to blot it off?
"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,418 posts
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez

I've never had issue with getting pen out, usually just put in in the laundry like normal. Maybe throw in some oxyclean/equivalent if I'm really worried.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users