Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56857 replies to this topic

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,158 posts
I don't have ad block at work, Or on my phone for that matter. Thus I must suffer.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,445 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Get it then?

Also I think both interviews went well.

The robotics team one has some way of visualizing their thing. Basically you got a bunch of states and transitions and they have a way of generating a diagram that outputs xml that can be sent over to execute.I would make it so you can see which state (or states because it can run parallel) your in. This is used to get a feel for how their behaving without really complicated debugging. I'd also be improving stuff on the project all around too. So very exciting stuff.

The other project is computer vision to detect life microbial life from a video feed and do this in real time and light weight enough to be used on an antarctic expedition or even a europa mission. This is some really heavy shit. My role is basically cleaning up researchers scripts and making them into good software and overtime delving into ml and cv.

Basically I'm back at it boys and who knows I may be able to negotiate a pay upgrade 

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,158 posts
The government isn't keen on third party software on/in their property. OIT is still shitting itself over "Weather bug" and I don't think most people even remember what that is
Posted Image

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
banks work

FacZY8O.gif

Some issues with sorting but I'll fix that later. Need an icon for the "bank" tab. Will implement individual tabs, searching, and other features in the future but not until after the fully armed and operational demo.

Never once despite numerous errors during development did I duplicate an item. The ItemBroker has proven itself worthy so far. It's 1,000 lines of code that manages all item transactions. Overkill but worth it IMO.

Anger can be a powerful motivator.

ozXHe7P.png

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,952 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I

That looks super slick Veiva

Luck be a Lady

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,337 posts

Well today (yesterday) was a day!

Went to work. Went to lunch but my car didn't start. Oooooookay. Tried jump starting it, still didn't work. Was like "shit I have to be in Charlotte tonight." On the bright side, I thought well it's good it decided to crap out on me in Fayetteville and not 150 miles and 2.5 hours away. So my insurance pays to have it towed to the dealership. They give me a quote of $800 if it's the starter + labor. I'm like, great, that's wonderful. (It's not.)

Friend I was going to take to the concert instead picks me up and we go. On the way there I get a call about my car: turns out the battery was just really bad. It's 1/4th the cost ($130 is the diagnostic they did during on the starter + alternator + etc after replacement battery but oh well, $200 is a lot better than $800).

We go to the concert. Billie Eilish (never heard of her but she's pretty good) is the opening act. Florence + the Machine comes on and it's amazing. She's great live, she's very positive and enduring and awesome. She played my favorite songs from her new album plus a few other favorites (closes with Shake It Out, one of the opening songs was Dog Days Are Over). During one of the songs she ran around the general admissions crowd, on another she was held up by ... the crowd or security, unsure. Loved the twirly dancing haha.

On the way back we stopped at Jack in the Box. They're really good... there's none near us in Fayetteville (AFAIK they're mostly a west coast thing?).

Drive to and from Charlotte was good. Talked with my friend a lot about all kinds of crap.

Overall 9/10. Would've been 10/10 but 1) the car 2) I had a minor delusional episode on the way back. (Country roads are creepy as [bleep] at night).

Also seats were pretty good:

etbJmcN.jpg

ozXHe7P.png

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,603 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly

Halloween is a purely American thing like Thanksgiving.

Although like with pretty much any American custom we are also having some younger people celebrating it, but only on the 31st. Mainly for having slutty halloween costumes at student parties.

We actually have a national traditional holiday that is a bit similar, in that you dress up and go door-to-door for treats and stuff, while memorating ancestors, but it's mid-November.

Canadian and Irish too (Halloween). Canadian Thanksgiving is a separate holiday though, which takes place this Sunday. I still find it weird that the rest of the world isn't into Halloween. It's literally the eat candy and cosplay holiday. Why does no one else want in on this?

b6brc9.jpg

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,445 posts

Halloween is literally the best holiday.

Fall is the best season.

insert pumpkin emoji

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,158 posts
Today i got really into lofi trip hop; samsa, Jake hill, bbno$, atlas, khai dreams...

Real chill
Posted Image

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,337 posts

man leftists are supposed to be snowflakes but I make a joke about toxic masculinity and get hit with a 5 paragraph rant about feminism

ozXHe7P.png

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,999 posts
I think anybody who gets emotional over politics can be considered a snowflake, regardless of what side they’re on.

77yLQy8.png

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,158 posts
Some people get super tight butthole when it comes to politics, even at a local level
Posted Image

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,337 posts

Halloween is literally the best holiday.

Fall is the best season.

insert pumpkin emoji

AX9uyW1.png

emojis don't work on this forum so here's an image

protip: you can insert emojis in W10 by pressing WinKey + ;

ozXHe7P.png

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

I think anybody who gets emotional over politics can be considered a snowflake, regardless of what side they’re on.

snowflakes represent

but seriously, it depends entirely what you're getting emotional about. i mean, most stuff people get emotional about when it comes to politics is pretty inconsequential, but there are also things that it makes complete sense to be passionate about, because they affect people's lives in extremely meaningful ways

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,999 posts

yea that's fair enough

77yLQy8.png

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,158 posts

So I could have sworn that my signature that I've had for like 7 or 8 years was still working as of a few days ago, but now the image isn't working. RIP

Posted Image

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,492 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic

Although like with pretty much any American custom we are also having some younger people celebrating it, but only on the 31st. Mainly for having slutty halloween costumes at student parties.

We actually have a national traditional holiday that is a bit similar, in that you dress up and go door-to-door for treats and stuff, while memorating ancestors, but it's mid-November.

Canadian and Irish too (Halloween). Canadian Thanksgiving is a separate holiday though, which takes place this Sunday. I still find it weird that the rest of the world isn't into Halloween. It's literally the eat candy and cosplay holiday. Why does no one else want in on this?

As I said, we have our own holiday a bit later. Actually, it's two holidays, one in like around second week of November, when you dress up all dirty and naughty and spooky and then there is one at the end of November when you dress in white and jolly colourful stuff. And at both you can go getting candy.
Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,084 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Perhaps it's one reason why us Americans are so overweight!  :rolleyes:

And Saq no fair, that's double-dipping on the candy! Do your grocery stores have a three-month sale on it?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,492 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
Nah.

Bloody hell, first time I'm in my uni town in a while and suddenly everyone is gone. This weekend precisely, when I'm here... And I don't know when's the next time I'm around.
Posted Image

obfuscator
[ Display Name History ]

obfuscator

Tanned Caveman

• Members
  • 20,231 posts

Nah.

Bloody hell, first time I'm in my uni town in a while and suddenly everyone is gone. This weekend precisely, when I'm here... And I don't know when's the next time I'm around.

quick everyone saq's coming run away

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users