Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56679 replies to this topic

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,951 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן ǝdʎʇ suɐıןɐɹɹsn∀

Hah look at this northern hemisphere [bleep]! Cant get his letters the right way around LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Luck be a Lady

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן ǝdʎʇ suɐıןɐɹɹsn∀

Hah look at this northern hemisphere [bleep]! Cant get his letters the right way around LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

˙pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo ƃuᴉpuɐʇs ʎɹ┴ ˙ʇuǝɔɔɐ ɹnoʎ puɐʇsɹǝpun ʇ,uop I 'ʎɹɹos ɯ,I
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,980 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Just got ma'amed while out shopping! Holy shit, that was an amazing feeling, especially when she didn't feel the need to immediately correct herself

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 908 posts

weve been jammed

• Dax likes this

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,311 posts
I love how this looks:

5YJdBse.png

(How is that for lighting and color, Hedgehog? :D)

The pirates look pretty good too (they're not visible in the screenshot):

Q1lZ63L.png

I'm changing up the tutorial. You'll start on a ship heading to Isabelle Island boarded by pirates. You'll have to fight the pirates (you can't die, the pirates will hit zeros). Upon defeating the pirates, Cthulhu will rise out of the water in the distance. It'll summon squids and tentacles to sink the ships. You wake up on Isabelle Island in the guest room and it's fundamentally similar from there on.

I hope the "cinematic experience" will help get players interested. I'll also have hints that explain combat as you fight since that's a major problem. That and the improved gatekeeping during the tutorial should help out a lot.

Thanks, analytics!

ozXHe7P.png

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,765 posts

You're really blowing me away. Keep it up!

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 908 posts

b i u s x x

• Dax likes this

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,805 posts
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht

@muggi

I guess I should point out that there's a lot to untangle and it's kind of hard to say what's directly due to... anything. Particularly where hormones are concerned, what feels right to me probably isn't going to feel right to a cis dude.

That's cute Nyo :)

It's kind of a mind-[bleep], really. Coming up on 30, married for a few years, and... now I'm wondering what else I've been missing out on.

Is it purely hormonal? Does it suggest that my baseline dissociation has been stronger than we'd realized? Is it just my brain being stupid? I don't know, but you can bet your ass I'm going to ride it out.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,995 posts

@muggi

I guess I should point out that there's a lot to untangle and it's kind of hard to say what's directly due to... anything. Particularly where hormones are concerned, what feels right to me probably isn't going to feel right to a cis dude.

That's cute Nyo :)

It's kind of a mind-[bleep], really. Coming up on 30, married for a few years, and... now I'm wondering what else I've been missing out on.

Is it purely hormonal? Does it suggest that my baseline dissociation has been stronger than we'd realized? Is it just my brain being stupid? I don't know, but you can bet your ass I'm going to ride it out.

I listened to this a long time ago and thought it was interesting-- was curious how it compared to your experience w/ hormones

77yLQy8.png

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts
I need to get off of Facebook, the township page trolls keep luring me in with their stupidity...
Posted Image

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,429 posts

@Nyosuht - whats the story behind your hormone profile?

But yeah it seems like you've adjusted pretty well and that its working out for you

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,394 posts

picking Texas Tech to the elite 8 in memory of long inactive but not forgotten OTer and Lubbock TX person Lenticular_J, last active 2011

TANSTAAFL

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,805 posts

I listened to this a long time ago and thought it was interesting-- was curious how it compared to your experience w/ hormones

I have a hard time relating to most of that, actually. It just doesn't mesh.

@Nyosuht - whats the story behind your hormone profile?

But yeah it seems like you've adjusted pretty well and that its working out for you

Short version: I'm trans as shit.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts

picking Texas Tech to the elite 8 in memory of long inactive but not forgotten OTer and Lubbock TX person Lenticular_J, last active 2011

4 years ago I jokingly started picking Gonzaga as champion because they had the funniest name. Now they're the #1 seed in their conference. I'm proud of my goofballs that I've never actually seen play.
Posted Image

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• 7,765 posts

The problem with the Zags is that they always lose to a team that can zig

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,119 posts
New La Dispute and new Arrested Development episodes both get a thumbs up, although I wish Panorama's vocals were mixed more clearly
Posted Image

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,311 posts
Leaving for Florida in a couple hours! So excited to see Muse on Sunday. They're my favorite band. :D

ozXHe7P.png

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,805 posts

A coworker's daughter threw a surprise birthday party today with a bunch of family and friends, and I was privileged with an invitation. Figured I'd show up, maybe sing (poorly), and call it a night. Instead, I had a great time with some people from work and some of the people in their lives, and I got to see them in a different light.

Another coworker showed up with her girlfriend, and we wound up outside for a smoke break. If there's a group smoke break, I'm in; conversation takes on a different tone, and it's usually good. Her girlfriend pulled me off to the side to stress that my coworker was not out at work and that I needed to not change that. I told her I understood and showed her a fairly femme selfie on my phone; it took a second or two to sink in, but it got the point across. We talked for a while, then my coworker joined us and we had a mutual coming out. Family got a little bigger today, and the closet just a little smaller.

Leaving for Florida in a couple hours! So excited to see Muse on Sunday. They're my favorite band. :D

Safe travels, and enjoy the show!

rnHJQwZ.png

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• 7,765 posts

If you stop by a Publix, chicken tender subs are on sale this week

Kalphite
[ Display Name History ]

Kalphite

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,229 posts
  • RSN:kalphiteman4

Has anybody else seen Us yet? Just saw it last night, curious what y'all think. I have kinda mixed feelings about it which feels a little sacrilegious to me rn because all my friends and the critics seemed to love it.

opinions/light spoilers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users