Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56982 replies to this topic

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,032 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Don't call yourself fat, Goon, you look perfect to me <3

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 965 posts

So do you, babe.

• Dax likes this

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,204 posts
Today I learned that Twitter requires new profiles to have an attached phone number and must permit access to your contact listbdrok the phone number (along with an email and the ability to relate that email to any other social media giant you be used it for)

I miss old school internet...
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,513 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
Today, wrestled with an 8 hour shift at work where I didn't even get a chance to open my incognito tab for non-work activities.

Why incognito, you ask, when on company computers, as they see everything anyway? Well, it's cause I don't want any cookies remaining or have any of my personal accounts saved or logged on there.
Posted Image

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,472 posts

hard reload page tho

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,032 posts

Today I learned that Twitter requires new profiles to have an attached phone number and must permit access to your contact listbdrok the phone number (along with an email and the ability to relate that email to any other social media giant you be used it for)

I miss old school internet...

Yeah, I think Facebook's the same way now. It's very frustrating.

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,032 posts
Question for the canadians in the crowd: what does your inter town road system look like? Like, in America, there's 2 types. Interstates, which are large scale roads with medians between lanes going different directions, always 2 or more lanes going the same direction so you can safely pass slower moving vehicles, where you're allowed to go 110km/h+. And highways, which are generally only 1 lane per direction, which are next to each other with no median, and have speed limits below 100km/h.

I realized last night that we're taking an interstate into canada this summer, and I have no conception of how the road is going to change upon crossing the border. It looks like one continuous road on google, but the canada side looks like all the other roads that connect up to highways, there's no clear difference in type.

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,416 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
We just call them all highways but they're generally the same as you mentioned. More nomenclaturewise but generally anything labelled as TransCanada is garunteed to be divided highways and otherwise naming varies a little between provinces. Speeds limits are using 100km/h or 110km/h on the TransCanada.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,204 posts

Today, wrestled with an 8 hour shift at work where I didn't even get a chance to open my incognito tab for non-work activities.

Why incognito, you ask, when on company computers, as they see everything anyway? Well, it's cause I don't want any cookies remaining or have any of my personal accounts saved or logged on there.

Even in incognito mode, your web dev still sees all your traffic. It just doesn't keep cookies like you mentioned which helps fight against target ads. Not worrying about forgetting to log out is nice too.

I work in government, and I hope the high level devs enjoy all the garbage YouTube I watch.
Posted Image

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,513 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
I did mention the exact same thing :D

Caught a bloody cold. Nasty.
Posted Image

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts
I recommend using Brave for as many things as you can, it's basically Chrome but blocks ads, fingerprinting, tracking etc. out of the box.

Your IT people will still be able to see your traffic but they don't really care

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,341 posts
firefax or bust [bleep]es

I've used it through all three name changes

I bought an adorable invader zim shirt today btw it has gir on it ye

ozXHe7P.png

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,204 posts
Is there a downside to Brave? How does it run with a premade ad blocker as well as "8x faster" according to their Google play advert
Posted Image

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,341 posts
So I'm trying to install the HEIF/HEIC extension for Windows but when I click "Get" in the Windows app store it literally does nothing lol.

Turns out I can't install any app from the Windows Store.

ty microsoft for shipping a broken OS in 2019

ozXHe7P.png

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts

Is there a downside to Brave? How does it run with a premade ad blocker as well as "8x faster" according to their Google play advert

It just doesn't load the things that slow down a website. Your standard unobtrusive site will be a little lower, but everything else will be faster

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,341 posts
I was trying to draw the Bent-Neck Lady from Haunting of Hill House but ended up with this bird guy instead.

w1rKMLa.png

Redecorating my room with black/white/red (stur wurs empire colors lol) so I'm trying to make a custom poster.

This is one of my other ideas:

psIGBzn.png

That one's based off a WWII anti-Nazi propaganda piece dropped over France ("Hitler leads youths to death" or something) but I replaced Hitler with the Monopoly Man. /r/im14andthisisdeep

The other two posters are a Stranger Things one my bro got me and a "Tournee du Chat Noir" poster I saw in Ft Lauderdale at the art museum.

@ Nyosuht

That's awesome! I want a motorcycle endorsement and a Honda or Indian uggggggggh

ozXHe7P.png

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,821 posts
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht
My yard is a mess, but my bike is running. Now she needs a bath.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,032 posts
>My yard is a mess
>One (1) tire

Once upon a time, I wanted to get a scooter, but you have to have a motorcycle license to drive a scooter in Nebraska, so I never got one. Plus, the practicalities of it being winter half the year, and also not being able to drive to another town without an actual vehicle.

Nowadays I don't really want one, which makes me a little sad.

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 965 posts

yeh but you cant pop mad wheelies in a car

• Dax likes this

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,821 posts
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht
I mean, there's tree droppings everywhere, and probably some stuff that got kicked out of cars over winter or was dropped working on cars. I have a scrap pile by the barn with some car parts and stuff we found out back. The tire was left out after we used it as a bumper to push one car onto a trailer with another car.

Michigan weather definitely makes a bike/scooter a poor substitute for a car, but they're fun when they're an option. This was my first vehicle, but November had me looking for a car.
I live on a rural road with a 55mph speed limit that isn't strictly observed, the nearest town is about five miles away, and the nearest town where there's anything at all to do is more like 20. Sometimes it seems like it would be nice to have a scooter, but it's probably not very practical here, and it would mean having another vehicle to maintain.

yeh but you cant pop mad wheelies in a car

Not with that attitude.

Feeling cute, might delete later:

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users