Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56931 replies to this topic

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
Oh no! Is he stuck?! We need to get Ben out of there ASAP!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
Former boss/informal mentor pulled me in to a meeting to give me a heads up about a proposed department restructure coming down the line that involves giving each team a "lead developer" whose job it is to make architectural decisions and be the person to consult on designing things. I'm on his list of people to recommend for the new role.

It sounds a bit more managerial than I'm necessarily comfortable with, which makes me nervous, but it's also nice to hear that level of confidence. It's also, based on how the company does promotions, probably going to be p much exactly what I'm currently doing. So maybe it won't be too bad.

Excited to see what the future holds here. Hope my transition doesn't [bleep] with this too much.

Goonstalf
[ Display Name History ]

Goonstalf

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 964 posts

i hope so, friend!

• Dax likes this

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Veiva
[ Display Name History ]

Veiva

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,338 posts

Life is pretty awesome, I'm thinking about all the good stuff that's happened in the last year or two... It's a lot. A lot of firsts, a lot of spontaneous things, a lot of things I'd never have imagined I'd be able to do. I've got to remember this moment, this kind of thinking, so even when things get tough I remember how far I've come.

Some of the things are seemingly so small, some of them are embarrassing (hence redacted), but they're all totally new things that have led to me being where I am today.

ozXHe7P.png

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,197 posts
Man I love me some

Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,509 posts
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
Got a Kawa ER-6N for a day. But I couldn't sleep last night cause I am in a proper mess right now. Been crying the past 2 days, compiling suicide notes in my head and figuring the easiest and coolest ways to do it.
The mess of Autumn is finally getting to me plus the fact that I messed up with a person I got very dear with [bleep]ed me up.
Posted Image

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts
Please don't kill yourself

77yLQy8.png

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,463 posts

Seriously, from your posts you've been through some real shit lately but it will get better 

Bonez899
[ Display Name History ]

Bonez899

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,416 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:FuzzyBonez
Agreeing with these guys, it will get better and it sounds like you've got a lot of good going on.

Fuzzybonez.png

http://forum.tip.it/...n-eventual-max/ My blog of progress on Runescape.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,197 posts
Getting a motorcycle is a step in the right direction. Things will get better! We all care about you Saq
Posted Image

Tesset
[ Display Name History ]

Tesset

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
I do feel obligated to say that talking to a therapist or other professional is important. I know you've expressed disdain for the idea in the past, and I know it's scary, but they can help a lot more than strangers on the internet, alcohol, or even time can.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,509 posts
Yay, I'm in the loony bin! For three weeks, at least! Fun stuff.
Posted Image

Hedgehog
[ Display Name History ]

Hedgehog

???

• Monster Hunting Team Leader
  • 7,789 posts

They put you in the psych ward for 3 weeks in Estonia? That's actually pretty cool, in Florida they only keep you for 3 days before they kick you out, which isn't nearly enough time to get treated. It's gonna suck while you're there, but I hope you take the treatment seriously and come out in a much better mental state

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,463 posts

my sister worked at a psych ward in California. Over here at least its 3 days, but your almost never going to stay there for the minimum. 

Even cases where someone threatened suicide sarcastically and were clearly not suicidal had more than 3 days there before anyone would sign off on releasing them.

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,509 posts
3 weeks is a subjective guess. Might be less, might be more. Also, due to song festival this weekend I am getting out on special terms for the weekend. It is such a big deal. Even guys who have been conscripted get that weekend off if they take part. As one of the doctors said, keeping a choir singer off song festival is a worse punishment than death.
Posted Image

Matt258
[ Display Name History ]

Matt258

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • RSN:Matt258
  • RSN2:258 for life
  • Clan:The Slayers Guild

34 today :shades: :thumbsup: \:D/ :twss: Going to eat some pancakes with my family, open some presents & go watch Spiderman, play RS  & Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Online. My cousins came over last night & we played Super Smash Brothers Ultimate & Mario Tennis. We shot some Fireworks. They gave me a $50 online gift card for Nintendo |^_^|

Level 99 Skills 26/27 200M exp Skills 4/27
Going for 200M All Skills. QFC: 48-49-837-63099395

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Nyosuht
[ Display Name History ]

Nyosuht

Website Crew Alumnus

• IRC Channel Staff
  • 1,821 posts
  • RSN:Omnipotence
  • RSN2:Nyosuht
Happy birthday :D

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,197 posts
Happy birthday
Posted Image

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,086 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
I went to a bar with friends after work today, which was an...interesting? experience. The original plan was to get drinks and then play board games but we stayed there for like 2.5 hours instead. It was so loud and pretty warm in there...don't know how people do it. I could barely hear the person next to me half the time. Maybe I can convince them to do something else next time...
"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Dax
[ Display Name History ]

Dax

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,011 posts

I'm glad my mates don't drink, generally. Only 3 of our group drink, the rest stay away. I like to think I've been a good influence, coming to hang out with them and play games rather than them going out or whatever. Normally I'm the biggest anti-drinking bloke you'll meet, but some of my mates would give me a run for my money now. 

#KERR2016/17/18/19.

#rpgformod

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users