Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Today...

Real Life

56700 replies to this topic

The Dark Lord
[ Display Name History ]

The Dark Lord

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,517 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • Clan:S.W.A.G.
I visited the Unitarian Universalist church in my area. It was very unique and the people were warm. Basically they talked about immigration in America and told a story to the children about being nice and accepting of one another. They took all the youth and children to a classroom and we shared our good deeds within the past week and how we helped others. We had a discussion on the Westboro Baptist Church and the church my dad pastored until they kicked me out and fired him just because of my sexual orientation. They were sympathetic and tried helping my dad out a little. The man that helped show me around the Church was a very, very compassionate young man and he told me that he was openly gay, yet the church accepted him for who he is and they don't judge him. You can definitely tell these people (who are a separate religion altogether) apart from mainstream Christians and other religious people I've met throughout my lifetime. Better yet, I share their beliefs, yet I'm Agnostic. This place fits me like a glove, and I can even have people to work alongside to do social work. Kind of a good hobby anyway.

Oh then we went to IHOP and then my dad forced me to go to a Christian Episcopal Church (They aren't the real ones, the ones with the gay bishop. They are very closed-minded and have the belief that a loving God can create people, pre-determine who goes to heaven and who rots in hell, and basically those who rot in hell are "throw-aways.") The service was boring. The priest's son saw a flier I had in my book I was reading (was using it as a bookmark.) and he read the Seven Principles of the Unitarian Universalists and then basically commented negatively and then got into a huge debate over it. What a douche. He then would ignore me when I said something and kept rambling on about Jesus and pre-determination or whatever and wouldn't shut up! I mean I'm very tolerant and keep an open-mind and try to be nice and respectful, but he was getting on my nerves because he rambled on and on and on and ON! Anyway he finally shut up when the service started and then they served us cookies. =\

Anway the book I've been reading is The Last Lecture by Randy Pausche. It's basically about a respected professor at a university and he was diagnosed with terminal cancer, with 10 tumors in his liver. He wrote the book as a legacy to his 2 young sons and his only daughter who was only a few years old. It's a very emotional book and talks about how we strive to achieve goals and childhood dreams in life, among what he has come to believe in life. So far the first few chapters have me lured in. It's not really a sad story, really; however, it's emotional because you feel sorry for the man and his wife and 3 children, yet it's beautiful at the same time that he has so much love and is very optimistic to the end. I would suggest reading it. It isn't that long and the chapters are relatively short.

Really my day has been awesome and at least I got a laugh out of the Episcopal church because they tried to do a Contemporary service whilst conforming with Anglican rules (basically they do a lot of rituals like a Catholic church might do). Really it was... interesting to say the least. The best part was when everyone (except me, I ain't drinking that) drunk out of the same cup of wine. (Imagine if someone was sick and got mucus into the cup!) Then the priest topped it off. (Very hygienic, yes?) Really the only thing that pissed me off today was when that priest's kid made fun of the beliefs of the people I attended church with that morning. Really that's mean and not to mention, rude as hell.

Oh! I forgot to mention! I went to a mall and got me some cool pants. That's really it though.
SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

warri0r45
[ Display Name History ]

warri0r45

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,854 posts
Woke up ~ 7 am, went to uni to do a biochem prac, bought some CDs (Opeth, Death, Faith No More, Between the Buried and Me) and came home. Currently listening to CDs. :thumbup:

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
Yesterday I spent all day trying to get the PoS wireless adapter for my 360 controller to work with my PC. Turns out it wasn't compatable with my mic, so I took that out and it worked.

So then que another hour of getting my headset mic to work, did get it working though. Spent the rest of the day playing Devil may cry 4 ;p.

Today is a work day, so average stuff. Working on a logo in Photoshop atm. I did get myself a temp ban (3 days) on MMORPG.com , however. :P

Boris5000
[ Display Name History ]

Boris5000

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,952 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Volothamp
  • RSN2:Boris I
Today, I attempted to make exploding pens and failed miserably... (party poppers and a biro)

Also, messed around with my camera phone, and attached it to my head with a few rubber bands... You can guess the outcome :roll:
Luck be a Lady

Furah
[ Display Name History ]

Furah

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,081 posts
  • RSN:Emp Midget
  • Clan:Reddit
been at a LAN party since yesterday, been prank calling since 3am, we have like no credit left, and one guy just recently recharged with $170 worth of credit :lol:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

loi86
[ Display Name History ]

loi86

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • RSN:loi86
  • Clan:forsakenmage
Woke up at noon, ate breakfast, Rune Crafted 2k airs, did some homework,then came here.
Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I woke up and ate breakfast. Then I started Thieving a little. I took a break after that and started practicing guitar with my brother. After that, I went back onto RS and got 95 Thieving. Now I came onto TIF and started posting. 8-)

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films
Woke up at 10:30 then played WoW. Then my dad came home from his trucking trip so we had a nice 1-hour long lunch about the upcoming school year. Decided to start on my movie for a contest but fell prey into playing WoW again. Read TIF and made this post.
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
I've got a week left now (well less, actually. I go back thursday) until college starts up so I'm pretty bored. Working on increasing my ROM collection while waiting for WAR open beta... -.-

Lenin64
[ Display Name History ]

Lenin64

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,249 posts
I just got back from a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater. It was quite good, and hilarious (and not in my twisted sense of humor, normal people funny). The actors all had to use these really bad Irish accents :lol: It was cut short, though, as the building fire alarm went off and after we found out it wasn't a real emergency (some kid had pulled it) and it would be at least an hour before it was shut off, they rushed through the last act. So that kind of dampened the experience, but it was still pretty cool.

And one of the actors I swear looked exactly like my 9th grade English teacher, sounded like her, too. Just a bit leaner. But they seriously could have been twins.
Posted Image
Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Posted Image

ElkNight
[ Display Name History ]

ElkNight

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,323 posts
Helped my moms friend move, swam, and been on the computer ever since. Pretty boring day. Going to a baseball tourney tommorow though, that will be fun.
Posted Image
WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME
#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Da Pirates
[ Display Name History ]

Da Pirates

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,078 posts
Today I....

JUST GOT MY 1000TH POST!!!!!

I knew this thread would be a good one for my 1000th!
BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Kenshinjapan
[ Display Name History ]

Kenshinjapan

Retired Tet Leader

• Members
  • 3,803 posts
  • RSN:Tanner

Today I....

JUST GOT MY 1000TH POST!!!!!

I knew this thread would be a good one for my 1000th!

Not if you do it spamming :ugeek: .

Anyways, I watched a few DVDs, ate all 3 meals, and watched 2 movies on tv. That's about it :cry:
Posted Image

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Lenticular_J
[ Display Name History ]

Lenticular_J

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,284 posts
I realized whipped cream is good on anything.
MATT DAMON AND MONEY.
catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

The Dark Lord
[ Display Name History ]

The Dark Lord

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,517 posts

Did you lick it off of a strawberry shortcake?
SWAG

dragoonson
[ Display Name History ]

dragoonson

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,915 posts
  • Location:Singapore,the Hell-Hole.Give it a year.Then you'll know where it is.
  • RSN:Dragoonson
  • RSN2:Guild Sane
  • Clan:Alfheim's Einherjar...VIKING!
Actually woke up to my Star Wars alarm.Going to go out with my neice,perhaps take some photos.
Posted Image
so i herd u liek devarts?
If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".
This's why I'm hot

Sbrideau
[ Display Name History ]

Sbrideau

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,387 posts
  • Location:Saint-Georges, Qu├ębec, Canada (very close to the Maine border)
  • RSN:Sbr
Today I tried to install Ubuntu on dual boot on my desktop, it failed, and it [bleep]ed up my computer -_- can't enter in windows anymore...

The Dark Lord
[ Display Name History ]

The Dark Lord

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,517 posts

Today I tried to install Ubuntu on dual boot on my desktop, it failed, and it [bleep] up my computer -_- can't enter in windows anymore...

That sucks. Do you have to clear everything on the hard drive and reinstall the OS or something?
SWAG

rangeor
[ Display Name History ]

rangeor

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,948 posts
  • RSN:Range 0r
  • Clan:SODB
Wrote a song and bought stuff at the mall Posted Image
Posted Image

Lenticular_J
[ Display Name History ]

Lenticular_J

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,284 posts

Did you lick it off of a strawberry shortcake?

Teddy Grahams.
MATT DAMON AND MONEY.
catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Real Life

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Goonstalf in Goonstalf's Blog, on 16 July 2018 - 05:12 AM

Source: Today...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users