Today...

Leoo

Today.. I had my Ancient History exam for the Trials. Only one left, which is the English 2 paper, and that's on tomorrow. I think I did pretty well. I kind of botched up the last section, and I made up quite a few references, but I should get better than most in my class.

And that.. made up my day.

Cool.

My brother's birthday, though it was a bit of a combo celebration for mine and his, since I have orientation my birthday (sucks inorite?). My sister and brother-in-law got me a pimpin' fedora, and my brother got me an amazing Hohner Harmonica set and tip book.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Since it is still Summer:

Got up anytime between 9am-12pm.

Go to sleep around 12am-1am.

In between will eat, go on computer, play Xbox, or if I actually feel like doing something that day, hang out with a friend or two. Oh, and 2 days a week I'll walk the dog, once a week I'll cut the grass. Maybe even go for a bike ride.

I hate Summer just because its a two-month holiday. I'd prefer something like having that broken down into a 1-month holiday, and 4 1-week holidays, with one of those weeks added on to March/Spring break. The other 3 spread evenly through the year. Or have it reversed and have a 2-month Winter holiday instead of a 2-week holiday. I have much more things to do in the Winter, I'm a cold person.

Or even better, sacrifice 45-52 of my holiday-days to have 3-day weekends. I think that would be awesome.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Got up at 10. Waited around for my gf to get done at band practice. Went to Iowa City (they have a nice mall there) and managed to take the complete wrong way there. Neither of us even cared though. We enjoy spending time with each other and an extra hour to get there was ok with us :P Went to the mall, came home, messed around at a park for a few hours, made cookies + brownies and now I'm at home wishing school didn't start tomorrow. The summer just got good and now it's ending :(

Yesterday, I went in for a physical, and they had a few vaccinations for me. Didn't realize I should have waited to get them until this morning, when I woke up feeling like mostly crap and had to stay home for the last day of Training :|

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I found out that I won't be able to enjoy part of my 3-day weekend. Apparently, I've got a ton of work to do... a paper for english, some other junk that I don't remember, and 14 pages of analysis to write on whatever book I happen to be reading.. Knowing me, I'll be putting that off till Monday, because (good point! ::' ) my replacement AOE II disk should be about through the digestive system of the USPS. Bleh, boring, I know...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Had my first test for AP European History today. Had to fill in a map of Europe with the countries, capitals, and major rivers. I'm feeling good about it, i'll post results when I get em. Wish me luck :twss:

Good luck :pray:

Had my first test for AP European History today. Had to fill in a map of Europe with the countries, capitals, and major rivers. I'm feeling good about it, i'll post results when I get em. Wish me luck :twss:

Man, I wish my first AP European test was like that. Instead it was like nothing I'd ever seen before, 100 multiple choice filled with detail and an essay. You get used to it, though, especially writing.

Today I just sat around, mostly. I've got a monster cold, can't go anywhere without a box of tissues. I did go to Dunkin Donuts, though. Pretty much the only place around here with jelly filled. =P~

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

My day was pretty awesome. Had a karate tournament in Keokuk (Iowa). Had to get up at 6am to get there on time. Ended up taking 2nd in form and 2nd in sparring. I got robbed in sparring though. I should have had 1st but the damn judges didn't call half of my points in the final round yet they gave the other guy [cabbage] there was no way they saw. Overall it was awesome and I can't wait to get out to the next tournament (one in September - unknown location at this point- and one in October -Hannibal (Missouri) "Tom Sawyer Karate Championchips"-). I don't know how many of you around here are in karate, but if anyone is going to be at the Hannibal tournament let me know so I can keep an eye out for you ;)

Just sat around cursing at my internet basically :roll: . My dad bought this crappy internet that resets itself every 5 minutes for 2 years, so I can't really do anything without spending twice the time that I usually would. GF dad.

Also guessing I'm going to get a cold soon, since my sister has been having it.

Yup, sound pretty optimistic today <3.

Shaniqua.png

Woke up, played RuneScape for a while, went to IHOP, grocery shopped, play some more RuneScape, mowed the lawn, went to football practice, ate dinner, did homework.

Pretty boring, besides the IHOP part. :D

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Woke up pissed off, going to the worlds most f'ing boring crap meeting in an hour which i'm going to be anti-social at, then i'm going home and sleeping.At the moment i can really snap in a second.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Got up.

Had a long bath with A million bubbles.

Got a bowl of Sugar Puffs for breakfast and had a mug of coffee (I only drink coffee once a day).

Painted my nails.

Dried my hair.

Got a lift into work (I normally walk).

Solved a terminal services problem that the boss had been trying to get working for two days :).

Setup a VNC session to a PC that's connected to a huge public display monitor.

Updated one of my applications to reflect the fact that we don't supply mouse mats with new computers anymore.

Went for a swim and then had a quick lunch.

Rebuilt a raid array.

Started off a Vista install on 2 PCs.

Answered the phone about 20 times (Yawn).

Arranged to get a bulb changed in a data projector.

Met my boyfriend after work and we went for a swim.

Walked home.

Rinsed out my swimsuit and hung it up to dry ready for tomorrow.

Made tea and we ate said tea.

Watched Smallville and the news.

Called a friend and had a long chat about a party I'm hosting next week.

Went to bed!

And that's the basics!

First day of Junior year. In AP American History we talked about Jimmy Carter being attacked by a giant swimming rabbit. I kid you not.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I got the test back today......

[hide=I got a.....]98%!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!! I only missed one problem, and I knew it was wrong. I was confused and put switzerland once as an answer, then put it again later. I knew which one was wrong, and spent all period thinking "which country didn't i put?" It never came to me until about 10 seconds after class was dismissed >.< Damn netherlands.....[/hide]

Woke Up

Biked to school on my lil bros rusty bike.

Got to school.

Had some ceremony for Danny Lee winning US amature golf

Rest Of School

Went to shop on way home, and bought some hot chips (yum)

Got home, played a lil cricket with my bro.

And about to go to Badminton.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Woke up, went to school, went to football practice, came home, did homework, still doing homework. I am going to take a shower and then head to bed. Might sneak in a bit of RuneScape time. :)

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Today, all I had was school, no other activities :cry: I did make these though:

[hide=]axe69d.jpg

jz7ln4.jpg[/hide]

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I got the test back today......

[hide=I got a.....]98%!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!! I only missed one problem, and I knew it was wrong. I was confused and put switzerland once as an answer, then put it again later. I knew which one was wrong, and spent all period thinking "which country didn't i put?" It never came to me until about 10 seconds after class was dismissed >.< Damn netherlands.....[/hide]

Congrats :thumbsup: ::' :thumbsup: