Today...

Leoo

The "interview" at Macy's went very well. It really wasn't a formal interview I'm so used to. After they finish their background check, since I'm a registered sex offender, they said I will go to training.

I'm pretty sure this means I'm hired?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've almost entirely stopped posting on TIF... I miss you guys.

Come back, Bows!

----

An unproductive day in school. Didn't receive much homework, aside from French, which shouldn't take long, since I'm fairly good at it.

C'est le vie.

(See what I did there?)

@halo: When I first saw it it was a flash animation. Back in my day, before YouTube existed ;)

...Team Fortress 2 came out in 2007.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Daydreamed about airsoft all day instead of paying attention to class.

On a related note - [bleep] you adrenal.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Word of advice TIF: if the milk smells slightly bad, ignore the expiration date two days from now and don't drink it... :-#

I only thank God for this not happening during the interview. I went to the bathroom three times within half an hour.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Word of advice TIF: if the milk smells slightly bad, ignore the expiration date two days from now and don't drink it... :-#

You mean you didn't do that? Stores often don't keep their coolers at the proper temperatures, nor do the refrigerated trucks that bring them in, so you'll frequently find that perishables like that spoil before their expiration date.

hzvjpwS.gif

You mean you didn't do that? Stores often don't keep their coolers at the proper temperatures, nor do the refrigerated trucks that bring them in, so you'll frequently find that perishables like that spoil before their expiration date.

I honestly never had a problem, even drank some AFTER the expiration. But I was hungry (cereal) and stupid, so I drank it.

siggy3s.jpg

Honestly, why am I even alive?

Because you could run faster than that guy.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Come back, Bows!

----

An unproductive day in school. Didn't receive much homework, aside from French, which shouldn't take long, since I'm fairly good at it.

C'est le vie.

(See what I did there?)

la*

Installing Ubuntu on my new netbook. I hope this is actually going to be useful to take notes with.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Come back, Bows!

----

C'est le vie.

(See what I did there?)

la*

Installing Ubuntu on my new netbook. I hope this is actually going to be useful to take notes with.

Which is what I meant by "See what I did there". (Unless you were just saying you noticed it Hard to tell over the internet).

The only problem with note taking in Ubuntu, I find, is that Libreoffice (the new default word processor for Ubuntu, for those who don't know) screws up a lot, and seems to randomly highlight words/characters, moving your insert point around and potentially deleting a few things you typed before.

Didn't do much today, appart from having fun in class, made a small program to annoy the teacher (basically looped a beep noise) out of boredom.

Car insurance going up again as well... What the hell, been driving since 2004 and all I have is a warning for speeding...

It's just generally quicker. All I really want to use this netbook for is taking notes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I helped my friend sign up for the ACT today. It was really weird entering in what he got in his classes and stuff. I'm an A student. He's a solid C student.

:/

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I helped my friend sign up for the ACT today. It was really weird entering in what he got in his classes and stuff. I'm an A student. He's a solid C student.

:/

oh tyler, you so silly

You don't know me!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I'm bored as hell. I think I'll go to sleep in like 20 minutes. I would be playing minecraft but it turns out that my sisters old laptop is incapable of running it at all.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

spent 5 hours watching various air cannon/mortar videos.

Def making one soon.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

spent 5 hours watching various air cannon/mortar videos.

Def making one soon.

Would highly recommend you steer clear of PVC and compressed air. It might initially be more expensive, but removing exploded plastic shrapnel from yourself at the hospital is very costly, and painful. :wink:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I think I've found the best book quote in the world

"And he clopped his rude hand to his eacy hitch and he ordurd and his thick spch spck for her to shut up shop, dappy. And the duppy shot the shutter clop." Finnegans Wake sounds hilarious.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

One of my friends is messaging me sending me a conversation he's having.

This random Indian dude added him on facebook (from his college, which he hasn't started the year yet for), and was having a normal conversation then at like 1am just randomly asked if he was circumcised. Then tried to find out whether or not he shaves his pubes, all while insisting he isn't gay and just wanted to know "if other races do it"

It's entertaining, at the very least.