Today...

Leoo

I'm sobering up in a penthouse with 2 blokes passed out and the rest out in the clubs. [bleep] I'm over clubs, they reek of desperation and attention [bleep].

:( gf hopes and dreams of finding a woman

Popoto.~<3

Ewww, my hands are all nasty and wrinkly tanned. And blistered too... I need some biking gloves.

I'm procrastinating. and talking about nonsense apparantly

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Drove for an hour, came back home with a baconator, and now awaiting further instructions for a D&D party tonight.

This weekend is pretty awesome so far.

Mmm. Baconators. <3:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Drove for an hour, came back home with a baconator, and now awaiting further instructions for a D&D party tonight.

This weekend is pretty awesome so far.

Mmm. Baconators. <3:

I had a Baconator last night! And a half and half Frosty because the vanilla part broke half way through so they just asked if I wanted half and half...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

one hell of a [bleep]ing night

Oh? What happened?

Tonight has been [cabbage] for me. About 11 p.m. I get a text from my girlfriend says "I don't get why I ever trust you...". For some reason my texts don't arrive on her phone (her phone is super [bleep]ed up, earlier today all of her contacts completely deleted themselves) so I call her and she doesn't answer. Call again and no answer. She finally calls me back half an hour later and tells me that a girl called her using a restricted number and told her that her and we had been chatting with eachother the whole time I'd been dating my girlfriend (coming up on one month). She refused to tell my girlfriend who she was but said she was from Iowa, which is where I moved from. I haven't been talking to any other girls than my girlfriend yet she refuses to believe me...

Just curious, do you need to be friends with someone on facebook to see what they write on their wall (I don't use facebook often, probably like once or twice a month so I don't know much about it)? I'm wondering this because when my girlfriend's contacts got deleted she posted her phone number on her wall and told people to text her so she could put them back into her contacts. I'm thinking some [bleep] saw this and took it as an opportunity to [bleep] with our relationship.

[bleep]ing women, causin stress all the time. Bought a can of chew today and it's almost gone already because I've been so stressed/pissed off that I've been putting a new dip in pretty much any time that the buzz wears off. It helps keep me calm....

I went to this party with a friend and some guy I met that night. The guy got suuuuuuuper drunk and him and this other girl were like, throwing around bread and [cabbage] yelling harry potter spells out. Everyone let them be until the guy decided to try and start a fight with some dude and the guy kneed him and he went down for about 5 minutes. Then he woke up, went over to the couch, puked all over this guy's jeans and fell down, passed out, breaking a vase in the falling process, so they kicked us out. Then the friend said we need to get this dude him to the hospital, but we had no gas money between us and no gas. So we went into the passed out guy's room, found his stash of weed, found another party, and sold the weed to get gas money. Except as we were driving him to the hospital, the cops pulled us over and started to question us; they sent us home and called an ambulance for him. So as of now, he went to some hospital for the night and we don't know which one, and his phone was near dead too.

Worked things out with my girlfriend. Turns out her screaming and arguing with me is much easier to handle when I'm quite high (makes sense, xanax is supposed to keep you calm and mellow). She called me about 2 hours after I took the pills and was yelling at me. I just kept my cool and talked to her in a calm tone of voice and when she realised I wasn't trying to fight with her and was being sincere when I said that there was no other girl she finally calmed down.

Finally, things are back to normal.... Until she hits her period, which is most likely next week. <_<

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

After nagging from my mother, I finally packed up my room for the move. Took me an hour, pfft I told her it wouldn't take long and it didn't. :thumbup:

So basically I'm left with the PC, a TV, my bed, and my clothes. It looks quite nice all tidy.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

After nagging from my mother, I finally packed up my room for the move. Took me an hour, pfft I told her it wouldn't take long and it didn't. :thumbup:

So basically I'm left with the PC, a TV, my bed, and my clothes. It looks quite nice all tidy.

Where are you staying?

Where are you staying?

Just moving to another house, I'm not off to college like the rest of the educated TIF'ers. :wink:

Still within the same city though. The only bad part now is I'll get a lot more stoplights to get onto the freeway.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Mum was the same with me when I moved to QLD 2 months ago. "Omg hurry up! blah blah blah!"

Took 40mins to pack, and a whole 5 to disassemble my PC.

@Dan, means if I goto QLD, how am I ment to meet chicks if you wont go out anymore. IM STILL AN UNSATISFIED, BORED (almost) 21 YEAR [email protected]@

Popoto.~<3

Apparently police barricaded both sides of the road my house is on, and nobody is home but me... Now there is a search helicopter and it keeps shining into my yard. I have a knife on me right now, but if I don't make it out of this one alive, Tip well everyone.

Apparently police barricaded both sides of the road my house is on, and nobody is home but me... Now there is a search helicopter and it keeps shining into my yard. I have a knife on me right now, but if I don't make it out of this one alive, Tip well everyone.

Their SWAT armour is weak at the neck and under the arms.

Their SWAT armour is weak at the neck and under the arms.

helicopters tend to be weak in the explody areas

Mum was the same with me when I moved to QLD 2 months ago. "Omg hurry up! blah blah blah!"

Took 40mins to pack, and a whole 5 to disassemble my PC.

Well I think in your case your mother wanted you out of the house, no? In my case she was worried there won't be time.

I just helped put the housely goods in the SUV (frames, plates, arts and crafts, etc). It's incredible how much stuff the average American house has, most of it is decoration.

siggy3s.jpg

@Dan, means if I goto QLD, how am I ment to meet chicks if you wont go out anymore. IM STILL AN UNSATISFIED, BORED (almost) 21 YEAR [email protected]@

I still go out, I just get bored of clubs quickly. Especially when I have a girlfriend, unless it's a gay club and I can entertain myself by trying to get free drinks with suggestive comments.

Meeting women during the day is much better than at night anyway imo.

I ended up sleeping for like an hour, then when more guys started coming back I got back into the bears.

A few of the single blokes came home with girls and since we had so many people in the rooms one guy had sex with a young german backpacker in the air conditioning closet.

Good times, and only 1 thing was broken the whole night.

Re-installing Windows XP on parents computer as its gotten to the point where the Hard drive was cluster [bleep]ed, to top things off, gotta convert my USB stick for it because Windows XP SP3 doesnt fit on a standard 700MB disc. :<

(It's also cracked, cbf installing SP1 with key, then DL and do 2, then DL and do 3)

Backup Reformat Install Windows 7. Pirated if you wish. Not that I condone that. Right? (While typing a paper in pirated Word 2010)

When you steal from a thief, is it really stealing? :wink:

If you rape a prostitute, is it rape or theft?

sick as [cabbage]. made me work a 14 manager shift.

hateeee

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just walked 2 or 3 miles to the gas station to get dip. Kinda sucked cause it was raining super hard and was dark out (went out at like 11:30 p.m., [bleep] I wish I had a car). Was only gonna get 2 cans but the cashier told me that he'd give me a roll (5 cans) for $8 rather than $12 since it was the last one they had in stock. I took him up on the offer and it made the whole trip worth doing. Still had another 2-3 miles to walk back home though. It stopped raining about 5 minutes after I got out of the gas station so that was nice too.

I would have gone in the middle of the day but my parents would have offered me a ride and they don't approve of my dipping (if they catch me with it they take it, despite being 18, it's their house though, so their rules). Oh well, I've got enough to last me at least two weeks hopefully.

I've noticed most of my posts in this thread are about tobacco or my girlfriend (Another thing I do is play RS, but this is Off Topic and most people here don't seem to care about that very much so I never bother posting about things I did on RS today).... I really need to get more going on in my life. :unsure:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.