Leoo

Today...

Rather damp day today. Still no snow. Going to be at home tonight, for the first time in 6 years.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Frantically finishing up college applications before hosting a 50-person New Year's Eve party tonight. To anyone who hasn't been through the process yet...Get your apps in early so you don't have to be in this situation.

Where I come from, college apps are due by the end of November.

Half of mine were due then, but most private schools' regular decision deadlines are January 1. Working on applications for Brown, Cornell, Stanford, and Carnegie Mellon, hoping at least one batch of essays comes out decently enough >.>

You should always apply early so that you're not being compared with thousands of others during a huge rush when the admissions workers probably couldn't care less about you or your achievements and goals.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I applied January 31. Made it in too.

New page, of course. The above is referring to applying to college.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

It's raining today. I don't want the fireworks to be cancelled :(

It was always filing the FAFSA on New Years for us. I hope my mom did that.

So, haven't heard anything about a party for NYE tonight. My oldest brother and his girlfriend and her son came up yesterday. So if I'm not going anywhere, I'll be able to hang out with them, which is fun. I wouldn't mind staying home to hang with them. Last night, we played Settlers of Catan (Seafarer's Expansion) and it was pretty darn fun.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So, haven't heard anything about a party for NYE tonight. My oldest brother and his girlfriend and her son came up yesterday. So if I'm not going anywhere, I'll be able to hang out with them, which is fun. I wouldn't mind staying home to hang with them. Last night, we played Settlers of Catan (Seafarer's Expansion) and it was pretty darn fun.

Ooo, I really like that game. Never played any of the expansions though, and I know precious few people other than myself who are even willing to play a board game (silly computer generation >.>).

Ooo, I really like that game. Never played any of the expansions though, and I know precious few people other than myself who are even willing to play a board game (silly computer generation >.>).

Settlers is amazing though.

My older brother is a huge board game fan. And not the silly classic ones like Sorry, Monopoly, etc. He brought over a dozen board games that I've never heard of. We've slowly been playing them all every time he comes over. They've turned out to be pretty fun (kinda long at some times).

Too bad he left Killer Bunnies (card game) at home. That's a blast.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

what a horribly bland and insipid year, truly mediocre

i'll probably end up drinking by myself and then sleeping (or passing out if you wish to be that crude) whilst watching tv

i wont make any resolutions or say "oh i hope 2012 is better" because that would be bullshit

what a horribly bland and insipid year, truly mediocre

i wont make any resolutions or say "oh i hope 2012 is better" because that would be bullshit

Daw. That's cute.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Today ends a mixed year for me.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Happy new year!!!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

10cm of snow and 10mm of freezing rain later: I'm still going to that NYE party, I just have to be very careful when driving. They expect that to turn back to snow later tonight and continue in the morning. I hate bad temperature. Anyway, another hour before I go (it's 8:12PM here currently).

Happy [bleep]ing New Year.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Today I read the story "Big Driver" in Stephen King's "Full Dark, No Stars" and was really hoping for an explanation if anyone has read the book or think they know what this means.

Concerning looking in the closet, found on page 237 (of at least this book) "...but she did find something. It was on the top shelf. She got off the chair she'd been standing on and studied it with growing dismay: a stuffed duck that might have been some child's favorite toy. One of its eyes was missing and its synthetic fur was matted. That fur was actually gone in places, as if the duck had been petted to death. On the faded yellow beak was a dark maroon splash. (Blood)"

To anyone who has read it: After typing that out I guess it's obvious now that it was a chidl's toy and Al got it from a victim, but am I correct in assuming that?

So yeah, that was my day. Happy new year... in 3 hours...

S2buxtG.png

Happy New Year, wish you all the best in your endeavors for 2012!

Happy New Year ya'll.

Hopefully 2012 is the starting point of turning everything around.

Popoto.~<3

Happy new year everyone!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

There's only 1 minutes until the new year but happy new years anyways. Only 5 months and 5 days until I graduate high school.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg