Today...

Leoo

It's been a very fun few days for me. First off tomorrow is our band concert. It's amazing for a few reason; One it's a band concert, they are always amazing, second I am conducting in for the very first time. I am on pins and needles about that. Another reason is because we are playing some kick ass pieces. First suite in E flat by Holst, the Peer Gynt suite by Edvard Grieg, and Galop by Stravinsky just to name a few.

Second cool thing is that I do not have to do my music jury!!! I did so well on my junior recital that my teacher said I didn't have to do it [bleep] [email protected][email protected] I also got some awesome complements from the higher ups in the music department. Best comment came from our music theory professor. Told me I had a wonderful warm sound of the likes he has not heard from a student euphonium player in a long long time. I cried when he told me this :smile:

Lastly, I was promoted to low brass section leader and brass captain for next year. I actually get paid for that, so that's pretty damn cool. This also puts me third in command, behind the two drum majors :thumbup:

I have also noticed...my life really dose revolve about band too much. Maybe I should get a new hobby?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Found him. he lives a few blocks away from me. Went to the school on the other end of the town border though. Never met him.

So then I watched M Night Shamalamadingdong's The Last Airbender with my dad. All the while telling him how much better the TV series is of course. Wasn't a totally bad movie, but I would have been pissed if I'd paid for it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Switched from Firefox to Opera today, best change I've ever done when it comes to browsers. Opera is faster and safer.

So for the past few months I've been volunteering as an EMT, they usually pay enough to feed us, and I needed something to do outside of classes as I had too much free time for my own good. I've seen all sorts of shit, from burn victims to the poor guy who accidentally shot himself, but this case takes the cake:

A few weeks ago we got a call where someone in an apartment building called in a foul odor coming from their neighbors room. The police had removed the lock and entered for a wellness check after learning that the resident hadn't been seen in quite some time. I shit you not, inside was the body of a woman (about 75 years old, give or take), half-way decomposed and melted into her reclining chair facing out of a large window with a nice view. It was the middle of April, and unusually warm, and there was plenty of sun coming in, so for the last few weeks her skin had been baked to a crisp, and most of her (rotted) interior had leaked from just about every opening you can imagine, and completely drenched the chair, carpet, clothing, and everything in a five-foot radius. Imagine the worst smell you've ever experienced, mix it with dog shit, horseradish, limburger cheese, multiply by 10, and that's the stench that hit us AFTER gas masks. Even with the masks a bunch of us still threw up, me included.

The kicker to all of this: There was a small dog the deceased kept in her apartment, and the horror of the situation hit me once I noticed what appeared to be bite marks on the legs. THAT DOG LIVED BY EATING HUMAN LEG FOR A FEW WEEKS, WHAT THE SHIT ಠ_ಠ

After this, I don't think I could be any more terrified of horrible stenches. It's worse than the case of the 14-year-old who was burned and died about 20 minutes after arriving in the ER.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Albel, don't get another hobby because then you won't have time for both it and band, ecspecially if you throw school and such into the mix. Wait, aren't you going to school for band?

Sbrideau, try going to Chrome, its even faster. Although some people don't like it for whatever reason it is faster than Opera (from what I can remember) and definitly a lot faster than Firefox.

Orpheus, that smell, blech, and just wow. Hope it doesn't get stuck in your head... Heard stories that the smell will get stuck in your nose and not go away for a while.

Sbrideau, try going to Chrome, its even faster. Although some people don't like it for whatever reason it is faster than Opera (from what I can remember) and definitly a lot faster than Firefox.

Chrome is the same speed as Firefox, I didn't use Opera since version 8 before getting it again yesterday. I do not like Chrome, it's unstable and I don't like the look.

I woke up and looked at my clock, and I thought it said "1:11." I nearly shit myself thinking that I slept through my Calc final, but then I realized that my clock said "7:11." <_<

I woke up with apparently too little sleep, and a phone call I didn't particularly enjoy, and now I feel like a storm cloud :(

I haven't woken up spitting that much venom in a long time. Very glad I have a happy song now to even me out; I don't like being angry.

Friend of mine just had a fight with his mother and decided to just run away from home. Nothing incredibly serious, she'd been being [bleep]y to him for a week and he'd just gotten sick of it. He knew I was home alone so he came over here for an hour or so, then the police came and picked him up just now.

Update: cops brought him home, he explained to his mother why he left and she's happy to see him back. Looks like everything's fine.

So for the past few months I've been volunteering as an EMT, they usually pay enough to feed us, and I needed something to do outside of classes as I had too much free time for my own good. I've seen all sorts of shit, from burn victims to the poor guy who accidentally shot himself, but this case takes the cake:

A few weeks ago we got a call where someone in an apartment building called in a foul odor coming from their neighbors room. The police had removed the lock and entered for a wellness check after learning that the resident hadn't been seen in quite some time. I shit you not, inside was the body of a woman (about 75 years old, give or take), half-way decomposed and melted into her reclining chair facing out of a large window with a nice view. It was the middle of April, and unusually warm, and there was plenty of sun coming in, so for the last few weeks her skin had been baked to a crisp, and most of her (rotted) interior had leaked from just about every opening you can imagine, and completely drenched the chair, carpet, clothing, and everything in a five-foot radius. Imagine the worst smell you've ever experienced, mix it with dog shit, horseradish, limburger cheese, multiply by 10, and that's the stench that hit us AFTER gas masks. Even with the masks a bunch of us still threw up, me included.

The kicker to all of this: There was a small dog the deceased kept in her apartment, and the horror of the situation hit me once I noticed what appeared to be bite marks on the legs. THAT DOG LIVED BY EATING HUMAN LEG FOR A FEW WEEKS, WHAT THE SHIT ಠ_ಠ

After this, I don't think I could be any more terrified of horrible stenches. It's worse than the case of the 14-year-old who was burned and died about 20 minutes after arriving in the ER.

jesus christ. I'd have nightmares about that forever. Reminds me of the ring, where they spin the chair around and there's just a corpse in it....

Whoops.

Wrong thread.

Edit time.

Today I practiced katas in a school bathroom because I was bored in studyhall and need to perfect them for a tournament.

Luckily, no-one walked in on me.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I've lost count of the murders/manslaughters reported on this thread since my last post - rather horrible situation for those involved to be in. :(

My recent workload seems rather trivial by comparison.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Man, I had no idea what my mispost was following.

And Orpheus, that situation gave me chills just from reading it. Especially the bit with the dog. Holy shit.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I think I just hate all protesters now, no matter what they are protesting. All large groups seem to do is make people stupid or turn them into [wagon].

Went to see Cirque du Soleil - Dralion tonight. Very nice show.

Holy [bleep] you're all a bunch of Debby downers.

My city:

dnm6au.jpg

No way! you're in Montreal? My friends and I saw the pic and thought of doing the same thing this morning to block the injunction at our Cegep. :3 We didnt though xD

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Final on friday, huge house party saturday, work sunday, final on monday, presentation on tuesday...

AND THEN ITS SUMMER

[edit]...

WHERE'S MY DANCING MERLIN GIF

That Merlin:

merlin-dance-o.gif

Its not this one, but it IS Merlin!

Writing up an Art History/philosophy essay right now, focused on Neo-Platonism and Michelangelo. If anyone has any input, feel free to chip in.

lampost_sig_stark.png

That Merlin:

merlin-dance-o.gif

Its not this one, but it IS Merlin!

Writing up an Art History/philosophy essay right now, focused on Neo-Platonism and Michelangelo. If anyone has any input, feel free to chip in.

Blasphemy! this is not the Merlin I seek!

my deviantart has received an unusual amount of attention in the past hour or two. Now my life has meaning again.

Holy [bleep] you're all a bunch of Debby downers.

My city:

dnm6au.jpg

Why weren't you elsewhere, dealing drugs or something since all the cops were clearly begging for dinner.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!