Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

Never said it was, I actually pretty much said the opposite. I was just saying that it was an interesting read.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Oh dear. I think I might be getting as loose with buying kindle books on Amazon as I am buying games on Steam. What a terrible day for my bank balance :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Oh dear. I think I might be getting as loose with buying kindle books on Amazon as I am buying games on Steam. What a terrible day for my bank balance :(

Since your balance is gone anyway, buy me some games on Steam? :thumbsup:

About to have 50 people over in my one story ranch house for my birthday party, should be pretty awesome.

Ironing isn't that bad, and an alternative to an ironing board can be placing a towel over a hard surface like a table. I'd also advise ironing your shirts inside out so in case you leave streaks they won't be visible. Steamers are also great alternatives to ironing too.

Steamers are terrific.

Ironing isn't that bad, and an alternative to an ironing board can be placing a towel over a hard surface like a table. I'd also advise ironing your shirts inside out so in case you leave streaks they won't be visible. Steamers are also great alternatives to ironing too.

Steamers are terrific.

I hate the word terrific. Every time I see it I have to take a better look to see if the person said terrific or terrible. Why do two words that mean the opposite have to start the same way?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

About to go to near where the Formula 1 weekend is being held.. lots of tourists and people in general in addition to all the student strikers aiming to ruin the weekend, oh and beer fest fanatics, just to meet up with a couple of hotties.

Itll probably be worth it. I wish I had a human bulldozer tonight.

hiccup.png

About to go to near where the Formula 1 weekend is being held.. lots of tourists and people in general in addition to all the student strikers aiming to ruin the weekend, oh and beer fest fanatics, just to meet up with a couple of hotties.

They're STILL protesting? What's the atmosphere like around there? I'm thinking of going to the V8 Supercars (Its like the Aussie version to America's NASCAR love) this October for my 22nd, depending on my income.

Popoto.~<3

I found a [bleep]ing snake in my room. My rooms in the basement, and its summer so the snakes are out. I'm scared to go back in... It was big and colorful. I killed it with hedge clippers. It was about 3 ft long. I'm so scared of snakes.

I found a [bleep]ing snake in my room. My rooms in the basement, and its summer so the snakes are out. I'm scared to go back in... It was big and colorful. I killed it with hedge clippers. It was about 3 ft long. I'm so scared of snakes.

I MUST come visit you. I'll take care of your snake problem. :smile:

Jeez, where in the U.S. do you live?

Jeez, where in the U.S. do you live?

Likely where it is humid enough for reptiles to call it heaven. I am curious as to what color pattern that snake was. Do you still have the thing's body, Low?

The body was kind of an off blue gray color. And it had a black pattern on it. It's in the dumpster outside.

Man, I complain because I find spiders nearly daily, but that just blows that out of the water, holy shit.

I love snakes.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Drunk tiffing again LOL.

Got so close to briging a woman home tonight, it's not even funny....

Anyway, last time getting drunk this month, I'll wait until my birthday to see if I'm prone to become alcoholic or not. Birthday is second weekend of july.

Oh, I forgot to mention something I did today when I posted earlier. When I went to get my allergy shots today I decided to stop at Braum's to get a burger. I got in line behind this really cute girl who works there and had just finished her shift. She ordered her food to go and went to sit down at a near by table to wait for it. I ordered my food and while I was waiting I could see her looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Suddenly she comes up to the counter and changes her order from to go to for there and smiles at me. I get my food a bit after her and go join her at her table. I had ordered my food to go because I had other places to be, but I figured I could spare a few minutes to hit on her.

I can't believe what I did worked, I'm actually a little impressed with myself. All I did was sit down at her table, say hi and introduce myself, then told her I had somewhere to be but if she was interested in me then she could feel free to call or text me. At that point I gave her my number, said good bye, and walked out of the restaurant without looking back. Not even ten minutes later I got a text saying "Hey, this is the girl from the restaurant, I figured you might want my number too? Maybe we could get together sometime. ;)".

I'm starting to get better at picking up women, though I still feel stupid for missing my ex's call today. :wall:

I'm starting to get better at picking up women, though I still feel stupid for missing my ex's call today. :wall:

Why is that?

In other news, put together my new office chair, since my old one killed my back. Also started learning how to play League of Legends with some friends. Should be fun. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Why is that?

In other news, put together my new office chair, since my old one killed my back. Also started learning how to play League of Legends with some friends. Should be fun. :thumbup:

Because I miss her like crazy and want her back more than anything. :???:

Why is that?

Because I miss her like crazy and want her back more than anything. :???:

Do you want to go down RPG's path with ex's and issues? best to move on.

Popoto.~<3

This is the one who left you for your [wagon] friend right?

I covered this in the relationship thread, but no matter how much you want her now, knowing what she did in the past is going to be a trust issue in the future. Since trust is a pretty crucial part of any commited relationship, I just can't see it working out long term, and you seem to be setting yourself up for failure with that one.

They're STILL protesting? What's the atmosphere like around there? I'm thinking of going to the V8 Supercars (Its like the Aussie version to America's NASCAR love) this October for my 22nd, depending on my income.

Its essentially like anarchy over here, but nobody cares. Last night was a good success, cops were boosted around the GP area so we hung out there, didn't even get tear gassed :thumbup:

hiccup.png