Leoo

Today...

The speaker asked me for an example of a great leader, and I said Alexander the Great.

Luckily my friend didn't jump to conclusions and take offence.

But yeah, saying that a leader of a crusade was pretty impressive in front of a muslim was a bit tacky.

Wait what? He wasn't part of the the Medieval age crusades. He lived way, WAY before those ever happened.

I still don't really like the new posting layout. Too many buttons that probably won't ever be used, and some old buttons that made thing simple need to be brought back.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

and some old buttons that made thing simple need to be brought back.

Like what? MageUK might be able to add it back.

hzvjpwS.gif

The "back to offtopic" should be bigger like it used to be. It's not as eye catching now.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The old "media" button, which kind of acted as a one-button-push to show youtube videos here. Maybe it's this new anchor button, I'm not sure. I haven't messed around with it much. Also, the old link/anchor button, with the url + "type what you wanted to it say" thing. The old style just seemed a lot more... efficient. An option to have the old style as default, and then add in the new buttons as an "advanced" setting would be awesome.

Grrr, my keyboard is acting weird. A lot of typos lately.

I'll answer a few questions, but if you want to see some of these implemented, by all means head on over to FU&S!

For the "back to board" button, you should make a post about that. Personally, I think it should be bolded and/or boxed with a size increase.

You don't need to use the

[media][/media]

tags for most Youtube links as it automatically embeds the videos for you.

Never used the anchor shortcut, sorry.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

My cousin is pissing me right the hell off so as soon as I find out her phone's passcode I'm going to change it to something else. I'll probably just be banned from the computer by my parents until I tell her the new code but I don't really care that much since I have other ways to use the internet.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'll answer a few questions, but if you want to see some of these implemented, by all means head on over to FU&S!

For the "back to board" button, you should make a post about that. Personally, I think it should be bolded and/or boxed with a size increase.

You don't need to use the

[media][/media]

tags for most Youtube links as it automatically embeds the videos for you.

Never used the anchor shortcut, sorry.

... to expand on the automatic embedding of YouTube urls - they must follow the http://youtube.com/watch?v=[videocode goes here] to embed correctly. I've seen too many people try to embed a url that contains other features in it, or use the youtu.be short-code on here.

I refer to this post, in the Battlefield Discussion thread, that I made a few days ago.

Newest Armoured Kill video, showing off the second of the four new maps. (Since the new posting setup doesn't have the simple one-click-paste-media display, the actual link will have to do.)

It's a shame only small parts of the map will see any real action on consoles. God forbid they up the team sizes when releasing "the largest map in battlefield history". :rolleyes:

And here is this same video's url/link that I've copied right now.

Unless I'm copy/paste'ing the wrong thing, embedding doesn't work for me.

I refer to this post, in the Battlefield Discussion thread, that I made a few days ago.

Newest Armoured Kill video, showing off the second of the four new maps. (Since the new posting setup doesn't have the simple one-click-paste-media display, the actual link will have to do.)

It's a shame only small parts of the map will see any real action on consoles. God forbid they up the team sizes when releasing "the largest map in battlefield history". :rolleyes:

You have to remove the https:// part it seems. Videos with http:// should work.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My cousin is pissing me right the hell off so as soon as I find out her phone's passcode I'm going to change it to something else. I'll probably just be banned from the computer by my parents until I tell her the new code but I don't really care that much since I have other ways to use the internet.

What did she do?

You have to remove the https:// part it seems. Videos with http:// should work.

Yea, apparently that "s" messes it up. Odd that that would even be there in the first place. Nice one youtube. <_<

Thank god for some friends. Would of had the most miserable two days of my life if not for being saved by the angels that is a friend. I do not like to complain as there is much better things to do, but dear god, never ever going camping at a beach again. Worst experience ever. Holy crap it was just dreadful. [/rant over, back to positiveness]

Instead, was saved by friend and we had a DVD night. :) Ate ALL the food and watched Warhorse and This Means War. Both epic epic films!! Will never be so thankful for all I have in life and be able to sleep in a warm bed.

Planned the day with the fact that I had to go to work this evening. Came in, turns out I wrote down my schedule from the previous week. I didn't have to come in today. :wall:

Just realized I haven't been to TIF in about a week.

For some reason after the new theme I just stopped coming. Feels weird, I'll have to be sure to come and post more.

Went bowling. Scored a 201 in one of the rounds. I was stoked. My previous best was 143.

I dont even know how i did it. But i had a strike on the 9th and 2 in a row on the 10th. First ever time i get a turkey too.

Oh and then we started drinking. I went from 201 to... well really low. I somehow managed to take half the skin on my angle off with a bowling ball. It got really messy really fast. But it was a blaaaaaaast.

Myself and another person were chosen from the delegates at Boy's Nation to place a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown at Arlington National Cemetery Sunday. Should be pretty cool.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Eat breakfast, well lunch because it's 3pm but I've just woken up, then I'm going on a mission with my bicycle. Or rowing machine, depending on whether my cycling clothes are appropriate for the weather.

I bought Minecraft a week ago and I've already racked up over 25 hours so I'm doing more outsidey things.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well that worked out better than expected. She's grounded and I still have computer access.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The speaker asked me for an example of a great leader, and I said Alexander the Great.

Luckily my friend didn't jump to conclusions and take offence.

But yeah, saying that a leader of a crusade was pretty impressive in front of a muslim was a bit tacky.

Wait what? He wasn't part of the the Medieval age crusades. He lived way, WAY before those ever happened.

I still don't really like the new posting layout. Too many buttons that probably won't ever be used, and some old buttons that made thing simple need to be brought back.

Hurr i smrt.

...I meant to type "Richard the Lionheart" I swear.

This is why I shouldn't post while tired.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Went bowling. Scored a 201 in one of the rounds. I was stoked. My previous best was 143.

I dont even know how i did it. But i had a strike on the 9th and 2 in a row on the 10th. First ever time i get a turkey too.

Oh and then we started drinking. I went from 201 to... well really low. I somehow managed to take half the skin on my angle off with a bowling ball. It got really messy really fast. But it was a blaaaaaaast.

lady luck was on your side ;)

@Sarg https:// is for secure servers. Thats not youtube being stupid, that's youtube protecting your given information ;)

WINKY FACCESS ALL UP IN MAH POSTS

Just spent an hour and a half figuring out how to get my gmail accounts in sync with Outlook 2010. I have a school email address and two gmail accounts. But a few years back my school email moved over to gmail (Google now runs it), so I guess technically i have three gmail accounts. But the school email address won't sync with Outlook because it's domain name isn't gmail even though it is a Google mail account. Anyway, now I have that account and one of my gmail accounts forwarding messages to my other gmail account, which is synced with Outlook.

sheesh. I dunno if that was worth it at all. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

lady luck was on your side ;)

@Sarg https:// is for secure servers. Thats not youtube being stupid, that's youtube protecting your given information ;)

WINKY FACCESS ALL UP IN MAH POSTS

I just think i'm one of those people that do better under pressure. The place was pretty packed, i was there with the girl. So a lot of eyes.

Just spent an hour and a half figuring out how to get my gmail accounts in sync with Outlook 2010. I have a school email address and two gmail accounts. But a few years back my school email moved over to gmail (Google now runs it), so I guess technically i have three gmail accounts. But the school email address won't sync with Outlook because it's domain name isn't gmail even though it is a Google mail account. Anyway, now I have that account and one of my gmail accounts forwarding messages to my other gmail account, which is synced with Outlook.

Use Thunderbird instead of Outlook. Much better program.

Drank with my buddy's mom. Talked about how she saved my life when I was like 4, how she met her husband, how she has the same name as my ex, how her friends used to date club employees for free entrance/drinks. It was one of the best drunk conversations ever. I love old head party animals.

Use Thunderbird instead of Outlook. Much better program.

I'll download that and try it out. Thanks.

EDIT: Sadly, my school email address didn't sync. Said I was using the wrong password, which is impossible because I know exactly what my school email password is. Meh, oh well. It looks a lot simpler than Outlook, which I like.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |