Leoo

Today...

Lying in bed being lazy. It's a miserable day out there, rainy and cold. I'm happy though, it's nice listening to cars drive past.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wowzawooza, it's Wongtong.

• Like 1

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

This weeks pay shall be good, Approx $680. Ordered myself a new SSD as well since my HDD has been a little unreliable lately.

Popoto.~<3

More rafting today, and I got to eat a pizza with Gouda cheese on it. It was amazing.

Done with another trip to the west side of the state. The main goal was to do a college visit but I ended up doing some other stuff, including seeing Microsoft HQ. It was pretty neat. Tried to track down Valve and gaben but couldn't find 'em.

Lying in bed being lazy. It's a miserable day out there, rainy and cold. I'm happy though, it's nice listening to cars drive past.

Holy crap hi Wongtong.

Wongtong!

Yeah the weather here has been so awful, last three days I've got soaked getting to uni.

I went to a quiz night at a bar last night, my team came second so we got a bar tab and kept drinking, Then I had to walk home in the rain again. Why is nothing I own waterproof?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Done with another trip to the west side of the state. The main goal was to do a college visit but I ended up doing some other stuff, including seeing Microsoft HQ. It was pretty neat. Tried to track down Valve and gaben but couldn't find 'em.

What colleges were you going to look at?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Well that trip was for Western Washington University, which looks pretty nice. But as of right now for me, I think it's just a matter of whether or not I get into University of Washington or not. I've visited there plenty of times and think that it'd be a good fit for me, only problem is that with being a Caucasian male that lives in-state, the odds are kind of stacked against me in admissions. So WWU is probably my backup.

I've been looking at University of Washington for graduate school, idk if I'm even going to do grad school yet though.

2s0cxth.png

Funny how the grass went from a dry-yellow color to green in only a couple of days of rain O.o Hadn't had rain since late june, which is very unusual, but now the forecast is of rain for pretty much the whole week. Looks like temperatures are getting back to normal.

Listened to a lot of pop-punk. Watched Transformers 3. Felt kinda shitty. Picked a fight with my ex. Felt both better and shittier at the same time.

Life's weird sometimes.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I got into a car accident last night. Life sucks.

My computer's hard drive is failing, so I'm having to get a new one. Thankfully it'll be a terabyte one. Unfortunately, I'll have to get windows 7. Blehhh.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Dunno how you could miss Gaben

(it is a fat joke)

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

is your neck still painful? (saw your FB post about it)

Popoto.~<3

Dunno how you could miss Gaben

(it is a fat joke)

6iS2a.jpg

gaben can't hear you over the sound of all these women.

University of Washington is a [bleep] to get into, I remember the year I was applying to colleges the number of in-state acceptances dropped significantly in favor of out-of-state students. My only advice is to get your application off as soon as possible, for your best chance at getting a spot. WWU was going to be my fallback if I couldn't get into any of my other choices. I had a lot of friends end up going there, great school. Would have never gone to Washington State out of principal though.

tFtfA.jpg

I'll keep that in mind, the earlier the better. I've got some pretty decent achievements and stats so far, I'll just have to write a pretty killer essay. Can't say that I'm a big fan of all these prompts that are asking me about my experiences with cultural diversity though....

is your neck still painful? (saw your FB post about it)

Incredibly. The back of my neck is so tight and tense, it's as hard as a rock. I even went as far as to put a bunch of rice and rosemary into a sock, tie it, and heat it up to create a makeshift heat relaxant. It hardly works. :(

Today has been eventful. Firstly I had to call 000 (emergency number in Australia) because a guy was choking to death, only thing coming out of his mouth was blood and slight amount of vomit. Had to give my info to security for an incident report, turns out the guy knows my dad, back when they were racing horses.

I'm guessing the guy lived?

Thankfully, yes.

Philosophy is boring as shit.

Your face is boring as shit.

Seriously though what was the lecture about?

Logic. Which is very different to how I see it. Logic is basing facts off of what you get told. There was a pretest, which I seem to go about as well as the people actually doing the class. Which is sad.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hope you get better soon :S. What happened, you got rear-ended?

My computers hard drive is failing, so I'm having to get a new one. Thankfully it'll be a terabyte one. Unfortunately, I'll have to get windows 7. Blehhh.

If the key on your computer is still visible you can download Windows 7 here and use the key that's on your computer, it's completely legal. You just have to make sure you get the same version as the one that's written on your sticker.