Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

Spent most of my day working my ass off on an engineering memo, then I went and saw the Perks of Being a Wallflower with a chick from my high school. Great, great movie right there.After that another friend came over for a while and we had a night of broing and Stepmania. Overall, just a good way to close out this weekend back home (have "fall study break" at my university currently).

Was going to ask what school you're at, thought you might be at the same one as me, but I'm not on break right now... Just wasting time when I should be looking up if M means the concentration in a L or something else...

I'm at University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, haha.

What does that second part mean?

Sad day. Girl at my school committed suicide, about 14 years old. Didn't know her, but R.I.P :?

Really sad to think someone so young had that many issues that she thought she'd prefer to be dead. :sad:

Other news: I applied to University to study Biochemistry...

Just when my luck was turning around.

Starter motor on my car died today while doing a job hunt run. was stuck in the 30*C heat for 2 hours waiting for a tow truck and $150 out of my limited pocket.

:(

only thing that cheers my up for today is my birthday's in 6 days.

Popoto.~<3

Just when my luck was turning around.

Starter motor on my car died today while doing a job hunt run. was stuck in the 30*C heat for 2 hours waiting for a tow truck and $150 out of my limited pocket.

:(

only thing that cheers my up for today is my birthday's in 6 days.

Happy birthday in six days.

Pretty chill day nonetheless. Also we had an earthquake last night. Fun stuff. :thumbup:

[hide]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ

except for not really[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Pretty chill day none the less. Also we had an earthquake last night. Fun stuff. :thumbup:

suddently, h2pm

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Pretty chill day none the less. Also we had an earthquake last night. Fun stuff. :thumbup:

suddently, h2pm

3qlXI.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

He lives!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And his gif archive appears to be intact.

TANSTAAFL

suddently, h2pm

3qlXI.gif

HE'S ALIVE.

Anyway wrecked and totaled my car today. Got away with a pinched nerve that makes my arm hurt whenever I move my arm.

I'm more worried about the car than about myself at this point. I don't have the money to get another car and/or get plates for it. I have no idea how i'll get to work, and when I called up there to tell my manager I probably won't be there tomorrow, I just got a "Well try." Really? Did you not just hear what I just said to you? Today hasn't been a good day. At the very least I didn't hit anybody.

What if, I rolled up and posted, saying my day was also pretty chill.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

What if, I rolled up and posted, saying my day was also pretty chill.

Then everyone would be gettin mad

How mad?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Mad enough to where mods would say we're spamming this thread.

Did they really remove all the posts from LOTPW from your post count? That's kind of ridiculous, even if they did get rid of the thread...

TANSTAAFL

I see... your eyes are open...

2pzzjb9.jpg

.....Big....block of text.

Also found out problem. Car battery needed replacement. thankfully bf is a member to a retail group and we got it discounted so that saved some dosh.

Popoto.~<3

Now that this threads been cleaned up a bit...

Thanks to those who saw and didn't take part in that spam fest. However, I want to encourage everyone - when you see spam, or any rule-breaking post, report it. It lets us know immediately and the issue can be dealt with quicker.

Topic unlocked...

09144a99bb.png

I missed all of the fun... Aw well, I haven't been up to much. Classes are going pretty smoothly.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Now that this threads been cleaned up a bit...

Thanks to those who saw and didn't take part in that spam fest. However, I want to encourage everyone - when you see spam, or any rule-breaking post, report it. It lets us know immediately and the issue can be dealt with quicker.

Topic unlocked...

Fun killer.

Anyway... I just basically played Borderlands all day since I didn't have class. Yay.