Today...

Leoo

Last night the dog and I got to have another private agility class. The only other dog in our class went into heat so it was just us. The instructor said we are doing so good that next week we are just going to join in the next level class. So we are basically advancing through $130 worth of classes. :D The level 3 class is in the hour slot before our level 2 class, so when we went in for class last night he had us run the course he had set up for the level 3 class, and we totally nailed it. He said we would've blown the rest of the level 3 class out of the water :)

He even said that I have a natural ability for agility and pick up very quickly on a lot of things that people tend to struggle with. Ammo is also doing ridiculously well. I know I'm probably pretty biased in saying it since he's my dog, but I am so blown away every time we go into class because I can't believe just how well does things. I actually think we could get to the point where we can actually compete in competitions. I'd say most of the work from here on out is more training myself to be better/faster with my commands and be able to make my way around the courses in the most efficient way.

I was also supposed to go in for a chiropractor appointment today but for some reason they did not get my message yesterday saying I would take the 4 o'clock opening so I have to wait until Monday to go in. It really sucks since last night was probably the worst night so far and I was woken up with the pain/tingling/burning/numbness and what not that comes with the carpal tunnel or whatever is going on at like 1:30 and I could not get back to sleep because of the pain :(

And I'm getting my taxes done tomorrow morning. Did a quick estimation on them and I think I'm looking at a $1500 refund. Probably the lowest I've ever had, most likely due to being on workers comp. for the beginning of the year and being laid off for 3 months. Plus after a ~$5000 refund last year I think any refund I get will look like it could be better :P Either way, it'll be nice to have the money!

Good news! Today I got a girl's number from some of her friend's!

Bad news! That girl is in high school, and is kinda [bleep]y!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Today my friend in the Air Force came to visit since his grandmom had died, and he was in town for the week. We went go-karting. Fun stuff. When we parted ways I grinded on battlefield 3 until I got the new weapon (S-Tac) which doesn't really mean anything unless you know the game. But that's what I did with myself.

@Kalph

Watch. Rubber. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612774/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1). If you liked Evil Bong, you'll love Rubber.

@Nek

Ammo is a pretty badass name for a dog

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I usually use an RPG against the Heavies in Far Cry 3. Bonus points if there are some regular soldiers lurking next to them. Also I like using stealth to liberate outposts, nothing says beautiful like my knife in your throat.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

@Nek

Ammo is a pretty badass name for a dog

Yea, I thought it would be for a wolf hybrid. I thought he'd be a big badass dog. Turns out he's tiny, and a bit of a princess at times :P

Also, the lady doing my taxes thought Ammo was my guide dog. I had no idea I looked that "special" <_<

But I got a $1600 refund :D Would've been $1700 if I'd done it on my own, but I'm lazy and I like the instant refund they offer.

@Kalph

Watch. Rubber. (http://www.imdb.com/...ref_=fn_al_tt_1). If you liked Evil Bong, you'll love Rubber.

Already have, and it was beautiful.

Just had chinese for lunch with an old friend, now time to watch more Breaking Bad until I have to pick more friends up for a party later. Life is good.

I usually use an RPG against the Heavies in Far Cry 3. Bonus points if there are some regular soldiers lurking next to them. Also I like using stealth to liberate outposts, nothing says beautiful like my knife in your throat.

Same, took an entire outpost out with one arrow earlier. Hit the bear cage, the bear escaped and mauled everyone for me. Easy peasy.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Nice vid, but not really my style. I prefer not to be heard at all, to scout out every enemy before the first bullet flies and execute a masterful attack. I'm also not sure how he managed to do that without any of the bodies being spotted, since they are supposed to sound the alarm if that happens.

Had a lazy day today. Nice to have one every now and then.

Gonna go see Oz the great and powerful today with the gf. The relationship feels stable and we've been more connected and chill smile.png

Also I just confirmed my enrollment to the University of Minnesota Twin Cities! =)))

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yesterday I went to a bball practice for the first time in months. Happy to report that even though I haven't practiced I am still in good shape since I have lots of physical activities every day. Just pwned under the basket.

After that I went to a girl's birthday party. Funny thing is, the birthday girl herself originally didn't invite me, but on Thursday her friends started asking me about what I'm doing on Saturday and then talked the host into inviting me.

Yay for getting the reputation of the guy who has always too much alcohol. Anyways, it was fun and some people explained to me the phenomena why noone likes me in classes or at school and yet people like me really much in somewhere more private and in a smaller group.

Thing is, I am telling other people down and making them feel bad about themselves and being mean, cause I know a lot and I like to rub it under everyones' noses. Yet at parties and smaller groups I don't do that and am a really pleasant person. Funny and knowledgeable and kind.

Oh, and also apparently I am really bad at hinting that I like someone...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Got home at 5am. Daylight savings can s my d. Worked from 9am to 7pm. Exhausted. Had a shower beer. Good stuff.

Got a GV number last night, took ages as I'm outside of the US, but it works. Just lacking a use for it currently.

Same, took an entire outpost out with one arrow earlier. Hit the bear cage, the bear escaped and mauled everyone for me. Easy peasy.

I once gained control of an outpost without doing anything outside of scouting it out. Leopard just came along and mauled everyone to death right as I was waiting to kill someone.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Started to really get addicted to this artist: http://www.youtube.c...er/lindseystomp

Dubstep.... with a dancer who can play the violin like a boss. It's quite amazing and has become the music that mellows me out.

Oh god. I think I'm in love. <3:

Also, next to the video of this tiny girl was an add for a plus-sized women's clothing store. :-s

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I looked at the video, and I'm all like "wait, I've seen her before". Recognize her from Devin Grahms channel (devinsupertramp). I never realized she was so popular, or that they had done more videos. Very cool.

Been re-watching Band of Brothers. Just watched the one where they discover the concentration camp and have just spent the last hour and a half reading up on Auschwitz and the holocaust. It's now 3am and I can't sleep, mainly after flicking through the albums on this site: http://resources.ush...all&page_len=25

Give both albums a look, both taken by the same guys only one is full of pictures of the prisoners and the other is the Officer's personal photos. Chilling.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I almost went to see Lindsey Stirling live a few weeks ago, but decided against it due to lack of funds. I remember discovering her when she first put out her first attempt at dubstep violin (just the experimentation). She was also on that reality show for talented people, but I can't remember which one exactly. She is beauty incarnate. Music. Dance. Attractive. mmmmm

Last night ended up being the perfect end to my spring break. Party went pretty awesomely, then I hung out with my best friend and some other friends I haven't seen in a while. Didn't end up getting back home til 7 am, Now I'm back at my dorm relaxing and enjoying how beautiful this night is. I'm so not looking forward to having to start going to class again though...

My mum's back from India today. She told me she had a 'doctor' stick a needle into her ankles. Since then she's had no joint paint whatsoever. She had serious pains in her ankles but the doctors couldn't do anything here in England. She paid 62p for that. Wat

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢