Today...

Leoo

Flying down to Florida for spring break tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous about flying, since the last time I flew anywhere it was still the 90's. There's a good chance that there are members of this forum who were born more recently than I've flown (it's been 16 years or so).

Not afraid of flying or anything though, just afraid of messing up getting on the plane or something. Not really sure what I'm doing.

It should be a dope vacation though. Gonna hang out with old people and hopefully drink beer every night.

That always used to be my biggest fear, and still kind of is. But if you're flying regional, it should be extremely easy not to mess things up.

I assume you're going down to Daytona?

Should be one heck of a good time. I remember last year me and my friends drove there, and stayed for a few days. Was insane. Never seen so many drunk, hot girls in one place at the same time.

The fact that most of your American experience was in Florida worries me Noxx. That state is all kinds of screwy

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The fact that most of your American experience was in Florida worries me Noxx. That state is all kinds of screwy

Well i did spend a week in Vegas.

But yeah i know Florida probably isn't the best place to go to get the full American experience. There are a few places here and there, in Florida, but it probably doesn't even compare.

It's pretty hard to mess up, getting on a plane. Just make sure you're at the right gate at the boarding time which is printed on your boarding pass (Usually bottom right corner), which is given to you when you check-in.

Security is easy, just make sure you have a separate bin for a laptop, & another bin for all removable items from your person, and your carry-on bag doesn't need a bin.

Are you flying from Seatac? If you are the best spot to get food is Beechers/Cafe Vita is terminal C. Anthony's Fish Bar is also good, quick option in the central terminal. Another pro tip is that you can take food/meals onto planes, which I highly recommend if your going to be doing a long flight. 

tFtfA.jpg

Its alright Gabe, I found it. Ill give it back new time I swing by

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Assuming I'm right, weren't you saying you and your girlfriend weren't planning anything sexual for quite a while?

Yeah but we passed a year of dating and teenagers get really horny. Adding to the fact that we do long distance, you can only imagine the hormones. Neither regret it, and we used it as a further sign of commitment.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Fair point, you're 18 anyway. Mine was rather awkward... considering the fact I lied about losing mine at 18 some odd 5 years ago due to awkwardness and was actually earlier...

Popoto.~<3

Today, I realized how unbelievably [bleep]ing stupid the tax agency here is. If I work in Norway legally, there is no way I could be a law-abiding citizen.

I have to file my taxes by 31st of March here in Estonia.

I cannot possibly get my data from the Norwegian tax offices before 25th of June.

And we have to pay interest for all that time aswell.

I have brought thousands of Euros into the country. And now the government [bleep]s me and my whole family up. Started enquirying about the last 3 years abroad this year. WHERE WERE THEY BEFORE?!?!?

This [bleep]ing stupidity and arrogance of the tax office workers makes me really want to leave this country for good. Government has tried lots of measures to try and keep people here, why the [bleep] do they have to make it so hard for us wanting to be here?!?

If this thing isn't solved (my mum is probably filing this to the highest legal authority in the country), then I will be gone for good.

One less brilliant, well-educated and smart person to bring wealth to the country, if they don't want me, I know Norway wants me.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Vodka, orange juice, and Indian food made a horrible combination. Acidic orange rice vomit everywhere. Bleghhhh

Wasn't the best idea to do that during finals week either, but hey, I've only got one left and I got 102/106 on one of 'em, so I'm not too upset.

• Like 2

I just remembered I forgot to yell bazinga. I'll do it next time to regain my honor.

I probably wouldn't do that unless you know for a fact that whoever you are boning would 100% find it funny.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I just remembered I forgot to yell bazinga. I'll do it next time to regain my honor.

I probably wouldn't do that unless you know for a fact that whoever you are boning would 100% find it funny.

I know my gf would find it funny

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.