Leoo

Today...

I like how every day on FB there's usually around 1-3 friends' birthdays. But on 4/20 it says there's NINE (!!) birthdays.

Curious how many of my friends were actually born on 4/20, and how many of them are just blazing that shit up every day with Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering.

77yLQy8.png

about 4/20 of them.

....geddit? :twss:

Popoto.~<3

I liked Addarall the time I took it. That's my contribution to this conversation.

I've taken ritalin a couple of times before, it's pretty effective, it just takes the "pain" of studying away and you start to feel good so studying doesn't bore you and you're just mega productive. I had a low a few days later though in which it was so hard to focus on anything at all, so I wouldn't recommend taking it unless it's for the day before the exam or you're willing to take a few of them.

They're pretty unreal, you can accomplish a lot with them

Mightymuddy.png

about 4/20 of them.

....geddit? :twss:

Cmon man, 1/5, reduce your fractions.

This unfunny joke brought to you by a thing I saw on the internet one time.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

My drug-free mind is having trouble understanding how a drug can make you focus more. Sounds like a terrible crutch.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Medicine is drugs too, its misuse of drugs that are bad, not drugs themselves

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

We're actually talking about drugs ("psychopharmacology," to be specific) now in my biopsychology class, and it's incredibly interesting now that I understand how they work on a physical, neural level. It's also making me want to try a bunch of drugs, which probably is not the best thing. 

My drug-free mind is having trouble understanding how a drug can make you focus more.

Chemistry is how.

TANSTAAFL

I like how every day on FB there's usually around 1-3 friends' birthdays. But on 4/20 it says there's NINE (!!) birthdays.

Curious how many of my friends were actually born on 4/20, and how many of them are just blazing that shit up every day with Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering.

Or they're really big fans of Hitler

That crossed my mind too but I didn't think anybody would get the reference lol

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

That crossed my mind too but I didn't think anybody would get the reference lol

Or they feel the need to honor the Columbine shootings.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I've been awake for like 4 hours but haven't left my bed yet. I found the key to nirvana

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

What do you call the hole in a donut/ hole in a ring. I need the scientific name for it.

I do not wish to use the word cavity.

Luck be a Lady

First weekend in over three weeks when I finally got home. Had my very last pair of clean socks on on the day that I travelled home.

Back now and I just feel a lot better here, in my uni dorm.

Also got rid of that absolute and utter bankruptcy, if even for 2-3 weeks.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Felt so off all weekend. I had to miss 2 parties, bedridden for most of the time, trying not to vomit all the while having mini-panic attacks and being insanely depressed as today would have marked 2 years with my ex, which I would have forgotten about if a friend didn't keep reminding me 2 weeks ago "oh do you get lonely living on your own? you will, you'll notice it and you'll start feeling it"

Someone call an exorcist.

Popoto.~<3

What do you call the hole in a donut/ hole in a ring. I need the scientific name for it.

the grundle

• Like 1

TANSTAAFL

the don'tnut

• Like 2

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I woke up ay 4:30 PM for some reason..... So I've been awake for like 12 hours at this point. I need to get this whole sleep schedule thing worked out before finals come around or else I'm going to get screwed over. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it besides depriving myself of sleep?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I woke up ay 4:30 PM for some reason..... So I've been awake for like 12 hours at this point. I need to get this whole sleep schedule thing worked out before finals come around or else I'm going to get screwed over. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it besides depriving myself of sleep?

You have a few options:

1. Pull an all-nighter (stay awake for 24+ hours) and go to sleep at a "normal" hour (8pm or later). You'll probably sleep a bit more than normal and wake up about 10+ hours later.

2. Take 3mg of melatonin and try to go to sleep at a "normal" hour (10pm or later). You'll probably sleep a bit less than normal and wake up about 6+ hours later.

3. Don't try to drastically alter your sleep schedule. Instead, just try to wake up a couple of hours earlier each day over the next several days until your sleep pattern is back to normal. So if you woke up at 4:30pm, you probably won't get sleepy till 6:30am or so. Sleep for 8 hours, wake up at 2:30pm. The next day, you'll get sleepy at 4:30am. Sleep for 8 hours, wake up at 12:30pm, etc.

77yLQy8.png

I had my iPhone stolen from my hotel room sometime during the night, tracked it down to some crack hotel where I bought it back for $20. 

• Like 1

tFtfA.jpg

I don't even have a sleep pattern anymore. 

I had my iPhone stolen from my hotel room sometime during the night, tracked it down to some crack hotel where I bought it back for $20. 

Why would you pay 20$?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Because it was the easiest way to get my phone back. I used the money as an incentive to draw the person with the phone out, which took only minutes to do after I offered a reward. 

tFtfA.jpg