Today...

Leoo

My right hand will be in a soft cast for another 2 weeks, then a hard cast for 3-4 more. It could be worse I guess

What happened?   :o

Broke my 5th metacarpal while boxing. Wasn't the best way to start a bout

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

My right hand will be in a soft cast for another 2 weeks, then a hard cast for 3-4 more. It could be worse I guess

What happened?   :o

Broke my 5th metacarpal while boxing. Wasn't the best way to start a bout

Ouch, feel better soon.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I saw a grown man piss himself last night...

We were at a beach party. Looooooooooot of drunk people. Guy to girl ratio was about 5:1. But that's how most "event" are here anyway. But yeah... we were sitting at our table having a good time. We hear some commotion behind us. We turn around only to see a girl knee a guy right in the money. He dropped to his knees. Then we realised his jeans started turning a darker shade of blue. It was absolutely hilarious. 

Apparently he was drunk, walked up to some random girl and tried to grab her ass. Was quite entertaining.

It's not even an issue of how much snow, really. One inch of unplowed snow/ice when the city is incapable of plowing it can paralyze the whole system. It's like, come on guys, it's winter - guess what, it's going to snow!

I've personnally never seen the entire system paralyzed over an inch of snow...
You mean they don't close all the public schools, for example? Maybe they do a better job in Canada than in our country.
Need a good snowstorm or promise of 10+ cm to close schools here.

Here it takes 30+ cm of snow to close schools, and in New Brunswick it's 35+ cm and they don't even close college and universities at those snowfalls.

Thinking about it, I should probably get my winter tires put on before the rush which usually start at the end of October, but I'm expecting it to be sooner this year seeing as we had some rain/snow mix today although mostly rain.

In Canada they don't do much of a better job, people actually know how to drive in winter conditions and that makes all the difference, although the first snows there are always quite a lot of accidents.

It snowed a foot (~31cm) overnight last winter for me in here (Minnesota) and they didn't cancel college classes.

In my six years there, I got one full snowday.

2s0cxth.png

It's not even an issue of how much snow, really. One inch of unplowed snow/ice when the city is incapable of plowing it can paralyze the whole system. It's like, come on guys, it's winter - guess what, it's going to snow!

I've personnally never seen the entire system paralyzed over an inch of snow...
You mean they don't close all the public schools, for example? Maybe they do a better job in Canada than in our country.
Need a good snowstorm or promise of 10+ cm to close schools here.

Here it takes 30+ cm of snow to close schools, and in New Brunswick it's 35+ cm and they don't even close college and universities at those snowfalls.

Thinking about it, I should probably get my winter tires put on before the rush which usually start at the end of October, but I'm expecting it to be sooner this year seeing as we had some rain/snow mix today although mostly rain.

In Canada they don't do much of a better job, people actually know how to drive in winter conditions and that makes all the difference, although the first snows there are always quite a lot of accidents.

It snowed a foot (~31cm) overnight last winter for me in here (Minnesota) and they didn't cancel college classes.

In my six years there, I got one full snowday.

In my last college year I had 2 snowdays although they were caused by the same snowstorm that dropped 68cm of snow in a span of 2 days.

Well I got to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts @ 6:50 Am & walked in & saw that everyone had on the New Uniform today. They said I couldn't work in my old one & had to go home to change. I got to the street Krispy Kreme was on & got to like 300 feet before the turn in to it & was going 50 (I thought it was 45 zone) & was almost to Krispy Kreme & I pulled in the parking lot to stop for the Cop behind me. He asked did I see him & I said no. He lowered the speed to 44 so lower ‪#‎Ticket‬ price. Got to Walmart & glad that the other Quickcart is now fixed so no more pushing in buggies by hand. :(

1620390_723301237717682_7074413744753034

• Like 1

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

A thing like a snowday doesn't exist here.

You go to school. Whatever happens.

Then again, geographically we are a lot higher in the North than most of you guys.

And you definitely don't need AWD for snow. You don't want RWD, for that matter, but Lada 2101 and derivatives all had RWD. Still used all over the former Soviet Union. In Siberian winter. It all depends on how you drive.

But yeah, FWD is a lot better and sometimes actually preferable to AWD. You have to think where you drive, for example and so you don't end up in situations where you would get stuck that badly.

Also, winter driving school is mandatory for getting a license here.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Back in my day the school day was extended by an hour for every inch of snow

Lol...

In other news temperatures have officially reached that annoying point where you sweat with a sweater on or freeze with a t-shirt on... #firstworldproblems

Back in my day the school day was extended by an hour for every inch of snow

Lol...

In other news temperatures have officially reached that annoying point where you sweat with a sweater on or freeze with a t-shirt on... #firstworldproblems

I'm simultaneously sweating and feeling cold, inside.  It's horrible.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Today, I had two things to accomplish: do my laundry, and do a decent amount of math homework.

I did neither. :/

On the bright side, I got my new iPhone all set up and working without losing all my contacts again. And it didn't come with iOS 8 installed, so I don't need to worry about that messing it up for now. 

Heard a gut-wrenching story today. Apparently last week some time, there was a rather bad car accident near where my girlfriend lives. An 18 year old was speeding in his Land Cruiser and crashed into a stationary car parked on the side of the road. This specific part of the road has a 80km/h limit, but they're saying he was going well over 140km/h. Anyway, the car parked on the side of the road had 5 people in it, and 1 person still getting in. The Toyota crashed into it, the girl still getting in was flung away from the car as it exploded on impact. The girl survived, with serious injuries. The 5 occupants all burnt to death. The fire was of such intensity that all 5 occupants were dead within minutes and burnt so badly they had to be identified by dental records. The 18 year old who caused the accident got away with minor injuries.

The kid that caused the accident is a local, and if the past has been any indication, he's going to get away with nothing more than a slap on the wrist assuming he's from the right family.

I think the fact that the victims were Filipino also makes it "less of a serious incident" because i doubt their embassy is going to fight too hard.

It's kind of sickening. 

Wow sheesh, recklessly kill five people and get away with it..that kid should have his license taken away and face some criminal charges at least.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Wow sheesh, recklessly kill five people and get away with it..that kid should have his license taken away and face some criminal charges at least.

He probably doesn't have a license.