Today...

Leoo

You can't hide from us forever Horatio

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm not a doctor but I am a biomedical engineer-in-training... And I've had type 1 diabetes for 12 years. Symptoms you had are pretty much like a low blood sugar, happens to people sometimes, sometimes people just have chronic low blood sugar, stuff like that. If it happens again I'd get it checked out and/or immediately eat/drink something with some sugar in it to see if that helps.

Just got back to school from Thanksgiving break, 3D printer is working again, bed wasn't sticky enough so I had to scrap an hour's worth of printing... But it works so that's good (last week it was falling apart whenever I tried to do something). Also took apart my laptop and blew out three years' worth of dust, much better now.

Last week I had to give a presentation, and this week the accompanying paper is due. To help me with the presentation, which was longer than any presentation I normally give, I wrote out pretty much a script so that I wouldn't forget things or resort to reading my own slides. That worked out pretty well, though I probably didn't look up as much as I should. Not a huge deal, we were being marked more on content than presentation skills.

Anyway, I made a pretty decent effort to write the script well, and follow the paper format, so with a little editing and proper sourcing, it will be a pretty quick conversion. I hate sourcing so much though, and I don't know why. It should be simple, but it always turns into this arduous task of hunting down information and getting everything properly formatted (and yes, I do use an online tool to format my sources now because I don't do this often enough to ever get used to it).

I'm also starting on the 5th season of Community tonight, because exam time is a time when you just need to insert some extra joy and laughs into your soul.

I'm starting to have second thoughts about using buckets as a secret Santa gift. Someone suggested getting a big bag of candy, but not everyone likes every candy. Someone else suggested a gift card, but apparently that's too generic or whatever. It's happening on Tuesday so ordering anything online is out of the question. Should I just stick with the buckets since I already bought them or should I get something else in case nobody gets that it's a joke?

I'm starting to have second thoughts about using buckets as a secret Santa gift. Someone suggested getting a big bag of candy, but not everyone likes every candy. Someone else suggested a gift card, but apparently that's too generic or whatever. It's happening on Tuesday so ordering anything online is out of the question. Should I just stick with the buckets since I already bought them or should I get something else in case nobody gets that it's a joke?

Don't overthink it. Hell, you could show up with mcdonalds and you'd probably have the best gift

I once got a box of timbits as a secret santa gift. I don't know what the story behind it was, (I'm assuming they realized they needed to get something that morning and the persons dad was stopping by Tim Hortons anyway) but I was pretty stoked about it.

Itd the thought that counts? Better than giving a $20 and getting a $10 lol

• Like 1

Tonight has been an absolute blast.

Started off with the uni ball. No room for dancing whatsoever.

Decided to go to afterparty.

For me, the afterparty turned into after-afteparty. And so on.

But I had terrific time and danced with plenty of pretty girls.

And now, at 8.25 AM I have just reached home and am preparing to go to sleep.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The buckets went about as well as expected. We had a giggle and that was that.

In other news, I saw my favorite middle school teacher at school today. He was tutoring one of my friends. I said hi to him and the conversation was pretty awkward, but that's only because I made it awkward because I'm an awkward person in general. It was cool seeing him again.

Broke my phone, lost my keys.  I don't give a shit about the phone, but the keys are a serious issue. As in probably $200+ to replace.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Slept 8am - 10pm

Gonna binge Californication until normal people wake up

• Like 1

Slept 8.30 am to 1 am yesterday.

Then up nearly all night, slept 2 more hours and went to school. For like third time maybe this semester that I am going to school at 8 am and am there for the whole day.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I've only been to Mongolian Barbecue once, and it's been on my list as something to do again ever since (it was also free that time because my cousin was paying). Some changes I would make to my meal, but whenever I am not feeling particularly attached to my money, I am totally going back there.

I think I fell asleep yesterday watching TV around 8pm, which isn't entirely unexpected for me after writing an exam. Heck, I visited my Dad at his office after the exam, and it took me a solid 10 to 15 seconds to remember the name of the course I had just written an exam in, or what the exam had been about. This is why I prefer writing at night. I'm totally useless the day I write, no matter when I write, so I might as well not have enough time to get anything done afterwards anyway. Also, I dislike getting up early. Also turned the heat up in my room a bit, because I think that's a good portion of the reason I've become so slow to actually get up in the last couple weeks.

Also, apparently I stopped having nightmares because my general stress level just hasn't been high enough for months. I still have pretty awesome dreams on the whole, but they've started taking abrupt turns into bad endings again. The joys of exam season I suppose.