Leoo

Today...

Sometimes I lay down and really hurt my shoulder sitting up, ouch >.<.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

The buckets went about as well as expected. We had a giggle and that was that.

In other news, I saw my favorite middle school teacher at school today. He was tutoring one of my friends. I said hi to him and the conversation was pretty awkward, but that's only because I made it awkward because I'm an awkward person in general. It was cool seeing him again.

Broke my phone, lost my keys.  I don't give a shit about the phone, but the keys are a serious issue. As in probably $200+ to replace.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Slept 8am - 10pm

Gonna binge Californication until normal people wake up

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

i ate free mongolian barbeque today so i guess today was a pretty good day

• Like 2

I used to work at one of those places. Job and management was awful, but the food's pretty good.

Slept 8.30 am to 1 am yesterday.

Then up nearly all night, slept 2 more hours and went to school. For like third time maybe this semester that I am going to school at 8 am and am there for the whole day.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I've only been to Mongolian Barbecue once, and it's been on my list as something to do again ever since (it was also free that time because my cousin was paying). Some changes I would make to my meal, but whenever I am not feeling particularly attached to my money, I am totally going back there.

I think I fell asleep yesterday watching TV around 8pm, which isn't entirely unexpected for me after writing an exam. Heck, I visited my Dad at his office after the exam, and it took me a solid 10 to 15 seconds to remember the name of the course I had just written an exam in, or what the exam had been about. This is why I prefer writing at night. I'm totally useless the day I write, no matter when I write, so I might as well not have enough time to get anything done afterwards anyway. Also, I dislike getting up early. Also turned the heat up in my room a bit, because I think that's a good portion of the reason I've become so slow to actually get up in the last couple weeks.

Also, apparently I stopped having nightmares because my general stress level just hasn't been high enough for months. I still have pretty awesome dreams on the whole, but they've started taking abrupt turns into bad endings again. The joys of exam season I suppose.

Today was my last day of Discrete math before the final. Thats the only class I'm worried about since I did shitty on the midterm and have a shitty quiz average. The final for it is on monday, I think if I spend some time studying I'll be alright enough to pass the class.

Other then that I'm feeling pretty good about my data structures class. Just got to finish 1 more assignment tonight, a multi-threaded maze solver where one "zombie" solves the maze with a depth first search and the other tries to with a random walk and you return the zombie that finds the end first. I'm going to use a thread factory to handle this which is probably overkill for what were doing but whatever. All and all the final for this class will be easy since this class was taught with Java and its like a first language to me now. 

My other classes are pretty trivial so I won't bother mentioning them here.

Next quarter is a change of pace, I have to take an english class and gender studies class  <_< time wasters imo but I thought of a way to make it interesting. Going to use my CS skills to make a thesaurus where I copy paste a sentence into my program and it lists synonyms for each word I copy in. A goal of mine is to come up with essays that don't use the letter 'e'. 

Gotta spend some time brushing up on regex lol.

Also if I'm feeling ambitious I can try and write an auto essay writer. Actually not that difficult since you can reduce MLA or APA formatted essays to a tree format which makes it pretty simple to program.

Re essays with no 'E": we have a thread for that for inspiration :P.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

On Monday I borrowed a calculator from a club-mate I don't know too well. I was planning to give it back to him on Tuesday when I saw him again, but I completely forgot. I was hoping I would see him today so I could give it to him, but no such luck. Would it be weird to message him on facebook even though we're not friends on there? That's the only way I can think of to contact him and I feel really bad.

On Monday I borrowed a calculator from a club-mate I don't know too well. I was planning to give it back to him on Tuesday when I saw him again, but I completely forgot. I was hoping I would see him today so I could give it to him, but no such luck. Would it be weird to message him on facebook even though we're not friends on there? That's the only way I can think of to contact him and I feel really bad.

You really should message him on FB anyways. No one will be weirded out by someone going out of their way to return a thing they borrowed

• Like 1

Sure, I don't see why not, just be honest and tell him what happened.  I'm sure he'll understand :).  You can even put "I'm sorry to contact you like this, but this is the only way I could think of to find you..."

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

or you could just add him on facebook and resolve all of these issues

or...

1. Write a Facebook status bragging about how you successfully conned some idiot into giving you his calculator

2. Add him as a friend on Facebook

3. Let us know what happens :twisted:

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

Message him, or just keep it in your bag until you see him again? 

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, I just sent him a message and it didn't go catastrophically horrible like I thought it would. In fact, It wasn't bad at all.

Yeah, I just sent him a message and it didn't go catastrophically horrible like I thought it would. In fact, It wasn't bad at all.

I thought I had crippling social anxiety :lol:

• Like 1

tfw you get thai food before they close and the restaurant gives you and all your friends the maximum spiciness level no matter what spice level they actually ordered

nothing like a side of passive aggression with my noodles~

• Like 1

We call it the "[bleep] off, we're trying to clean up" level of spice.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3