Leoo

Today...

How'd that go for you?

it sucks, bro

tip.it is dying fast.

p.s. also looked at some old RL PIC thread from 2008 and this rly hot aZn chick thot i was hot. I only just discovered this now, so im looking for a time machine on Craigslist

How'd that go for you?

it sucks, bro

tip.it is dying fast.

Easier to ignore if you just stick to the OT crowd, just as a tip. But honestly, I'd be interested to see how much longet RS and TIF lasts.

I see no reason why RS can't chug on for a while longer :P. As long as people keep coming back, buying subscriptions, and dropping money on cosmetics they'll get enough revenue to cover it, even if it means cutting some costs and jobs over there.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

well ppl have been saying RS is going to die since the introduction of membership :D but yeah, the userbase has pretty much halved in a short period of years.

but games like Ultima Online are still active. used to play it b4 RS came out, and I'm sure RS will never die totally. But i'm pretty sure it'll shrink considerably in the next coupla years still. 

tip.it will grind to a halt way b4 RS if admins don't remove alot of the subforums allowing the general userbase to communicate more freely, instead of have niche forums for every single topic. 

Today I spent $630 on cardboard.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I decided to live a little and I met up with a girl from Tinder that wanted to hang out. She proceeded to smoke a lot of weed, then drove us around in the snow at night and got in a car accident where we drove over the [bleep]in' concrete median/divider thing in the road. Luckily the only real harm done was to the front of her car a bit. Yeah, that was the highlight of the evening. Oh well ????

• Like 1

She's going places! (by which I mean an early grave)

2 bottles of Caramel Tequila; I'm ready New Years' Eve.

Popoto.~<3

I tripped over the sidewalk and fell this morning while running. And that hurt, a lot. Even with gloves/sweatpants, when I examined it later I found out that my hand got skinned a little and both my knees are scraped. I probably won't even bandage it because that tends to make it bleed incessantly from previous experience. After I fell I just got backup and kept running though...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I tripped over the sidewalk and fell this morning while running. And that hurt, a lot. Even with gloves/sweatpants, when I examined it later I found out that my hand got skinned a little and both my knees are scraped. I probably won't even bandage it because that tends to make it bleed incessantly from previous experience. After I fell I just got backup and kept running though...

Next time you fall immediately start doing push ups just in case somebody sees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZPqtrjlAqo

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I hate treadmills...whoops, wrong thread for that. And it's not for the falling off reason :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My dog is being put down today... He was almost put down a year ago because of cancer, but he managed to survive it and got better. However, recently, he got to the point where he was barely being able to walk or get up and was suffering. It was his time. 

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I decided to live a little and I met up with a girl from Tinder that wanted to hang out. She proceeded to smoke a lot of weed, then drove us around in the snow at night and got in a car accident where we drove over the [bleep]in' concrete median/divider thing in the road. Luckily the only real harm done was to the front of her car a bit. Yeah, that was the highlight of the evening. Oh well ????

Typical women drivers. But like any online meet up, at least you got a story from it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well just finished burying him.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sorry for your loss man. We had to put down my cat a month ago for the same reason. 

went to see joe hertler & the rainbow seekers and greensky bluegrass tonight. did some molly. ended up meeting a girl that lives 15 minutes away and kissed her. i didnt have my phone, so i gave her my number. we'll see how this goes. God she's hot

needless to say it was a good new year's~

2005 was a decade ago. Jesus.

• Like 2

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

It's 11 AM on 1st of January. Last time I slept was I can't remember when. I have finished so much alcohol, that it makes me sick thinking about it.

Was kinda boring even, went to a single party after midnight and it was boring everyday stuff.

I want to see her again.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Happy new year losers. May 2015 be filled with another new set of phones and rehashed video games.

• Like 3

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's been 20 hours since I started the festive drinks and it's finally come back to hit me in the head. I'm just glad I didn't get hungover and/or sick at work today.

Popoto.~<3

Happy New Year! XD

On another note my knee still hurts - at this rate the skin will heal and I'll still be limping >.<.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Happy new year you dirty bastards

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn