Leoo

Today...

The cost of an emergency room visit is criminal. I got a concussion a few years from snowboarding on NYE, I don't remember a second of my time in the hospital, but from the medical bills I received over the following weeks it must have been one hell of a party. I had close to $4k in bills, just to tell me I was 'Ok'. Ridiculous, our healthcare system here in the US. 

tFtfA.jpg

I don't start classes until the 20th :o

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I haven't gotten a surgery cause the doctors said after the first 2 times that I didn't need it, I only needed physiotherapy.

Now the third time they told me I need a surgery, but that was right before summer and I was in Norway in summer. I should have gone back, but I haven't done it yet.

But right now, I think I should go this week now...

And everything is free for me here. State-run medical insurance FTW!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The thing about medical care in America is that without insurance they charge you some outrageous price. If you have insurance, the insurance negotiates a better rate for themselves, and you still have to pay a chunk of that amount but the entire bill is far less than the bill they send you if you walk in with nothing.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah, but to an extent it's still ridiculous. I have to pay about $750 every three months just for stuff to keep me alive, plus the cost of insulin and test strips, which are like $25 copay [costs less because 'preventative' as in it prevents death] and $100 copay a month respectively. Every four years I have to get a new insulin pump which costs around $5000 which my insurance company will only pay if I've hit my [ridiculous] deductible - $10,000 for the family per year. These costs are actually worse than before the ACA garbage happened and it's only getting worse.

So there still isn't a seat in the last class I need to graduate. If I don't get in, I think I'm just not going to bother getting a degree.

Are you waitlisted? Someone should drop, hopefully :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Nah no such thing as a waitlist here. Someone should drop it over the next week, but there's no guarantee

Keep an eye on it then I guess, I hope for your sake that you get in. Can you do it over the summer if it doesn't work out?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Nope, I gotta wait until fall L

Email the professor and explain.  If its a course you need to graduate and you're a senior, they will almost always add you to the class even if its full. At the very least it can't hurt to get in touch.  But if it's anything like my school, you should be able to do something about it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to do. Still waiting to hear back

If it's been more than a day or two, email again.  Make sure you put the course ID in the subject line, professors tend to be awful about emails and will delete them without reading if they don't know what it is.

If you don't hear anything back by the time school starts back up, go to the class and talk to the professor there, or figure out when their office hours are and show up to that.

15cbz0y.jpg

Oh, the professor responded to my email yesterday, he just said that he'll get back to me. I was hoping to get a response today, but it's after 5 already so hopefully I get a response tomorrow.

It snowed a couple inches overnight, and it looks like the city has adopted its usual philosophy in regards to snow removal: wait for it to melt. Problem is, it's not forecast to even reach 32 until late this weekend!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I discovered a white hair in my beard this morning.  The good news is that I will have the option of having a promising career as a mall santa when I'm older.

15cbz0y.jpg

I can't wait for school to start back up next Monday. I'll actually have something to do with my copious amounts of free time then.

I really doubt theyre turning you down for your looks unless youre applying for strip clubs. Show more confidence with your skills.

You might want to check into one of those self-help books about how to present yourself at an interview, what to ask/not ask etc. Maybe you can pick up a few things that you might be able to change and get yourself more success :).

I don't know if you find WikiHow helpful, but they have some tips here for performing well in an interview, if any of that might be of help.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I'm confused

I was confused too.  I'm assuming someone edited a post somewhere so the context is lost.

15cbz0y.jpg

It appears so...anyway if they edited it that probably means they meant to drop the subject which I'll happily respect :P.

It's still flurrying outside, and most of the snow on the road has melted. I guess it worked after all hehe.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Got another job. I'm now a delivery man for Edible Arrangements (I might be way overqualified) but it gives me something to do.

It snowed a little last night but I super dont feel like shoveling it right now

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Watched The Matrix for the first time.

Pretty nice. But I had seen Matrix Reloaded before...

In other news, have shitloads to do for tomorrow and for friday. Hectic times. Best times to watch movies.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc