Today...

Leoo

Not sure how long it's been since i posted. It feels like days. My mouth feels weird. I feel like i want to grind my teeth the whole time. I also feel like i want to go to the maternity ward at the hospital and spend a few minutes punching babies. And god i'm eating so much. I'm gonna be fat within a week if i keep this up. 

You can always lose the weight later, or you could just try to eat food like.... rice cakes or carrots or something if you are just needing to much a lot.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Not sure how long it's been since i posted. It feels like days. My mouth feels weird. I feel like i want to grind my teeth the whole time. I also feel like i want to go to the maternity ward at the hospital and spend a few minutes punching babies. And god i'm eating so much. I'm gonna be fat within a week if i keep this up. 

You can always lose the weight later, or you could just try to eat food like.... rice cakes or carrots or something if you are just needing to much a lot.

Guess i'll just start eating a lot of popcorn :\

Yeah the nicotine suppresses your appetite so you have more of a craving to eat when you're off it (in theory at least). I don't suppose the patch helps with that either? In any case gaining a little extra weight is still less harmful to your health than the alternative of continuing to smoke. You can do it :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Food also tastes way better when you aren't annihilating your tastebuds with cigs all the time.

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Good luck with quitting, Noxxx. 

Last night we smoked and played Guitar Hero here. At the end of the evening 2 of my friends and I played a round of Curve Fever that ended up taking forever. Usually once you get 20 points it's over, but you need a 2 point difference to win. The final score ended up being 75-73-71. 

In other news, my band didn't get selected for a battle of the bands we signed up for a few weeks back. Apparently we came in 7th out of the 14 applications, while the top 5 get to actually compete. On the one hand, I'm pretty disappointed we ended up so close to that 5, but on the other hand I'm quite happy with our position considering the recordings we sent in are almost a year old now and the quality isn't that good at all. 

Board games are actually really fun, sometimes even preferable to a party, if the company is good.

[bleep], I am sick. Like sick enough to pass school for the first time this year.

EDIT: I meant ill. Fever, and common cold. Not too bad, but bad enough.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Guess i'll just start eating a lot of popcorn :\

Sunflower seeds yo.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

My friend bought body fat calipers because he's a nerd, so we all used it to check our body fat percentages.  Apparently I'm only ~15% body fat which is actually really solid.  I would have thought more like 20%.

Moral of the story: I can keep drinking beer and not working out and everything will be just fine.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I don't think anyone mentioned it here (apologies if I missed it), but for those of us who live in the USA minus Hawaii and Arizona, how was your time change? I just tanked the hour loss of sleep personally...now it's fun because on RS the schedule of everything is off by an hour until London time also shifts.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

My fat percentage is less than 10%.

Sunflower seeds? It's a favourite Russian snack. And they include a lot of fat actually.

And no time zone change for us yet.

I hate being sick.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I don't think anyone mentioned it here (apologies if I missed it), but for those of us who live in the USA minus Hawaii and Arizona, how was your time change? I just tanked the hour loss of sleep personally...now it's fun because on RS the schedule of everything is off by an hour until London time also shifts.

There was a time change?

O.O didn't notice? Don't be an hour late for everything now!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My fat percentage is less than 10%.

Sunflower seeds? It's a favourite Russian snack. And they include a lot of fat actually.

Dietary fat is not inherently bad though, I believe sunflower seeds are okay.

I thought the time change wasn't until the end of March...

It was moved at some point, a few years ago I think.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png