Leoo

Today...

That kind of sucks for you, having put in all the work and whatnot.

Other than think of the idea and write a disclosure (which was about the equivalent of a 2-3 page essay), I didn't put much work into it at all. Not to mention my company rightfully owns any intellectual property I thought of while I was employed there, and they paid me to work on it. They probably spent more than $100k alone paying fees and litigating the patent. Granted, as an individual I wouldn't pay that much but for me it was pretty much risk free money.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Patents are weird.

Interesting that AUS is getting cyclones while Mid East Coast US is about to get slammed with a tornado. Is weather static and just the earth's rotation gives the illusion of movement?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Who was it if you don't mind posting? 

I don't want to say just for privacy reasons, but I see you saw Brand New, so there is a chance you could have seen us at the end of Vance Joy before she split to go see Ryan Adams.  

tFtfA.jpg

I'm spite drinking shitty white rum at 4am because the bottle looks ugly on my shelf and I'm kinda pissed the Jets are about to get swept

That kind of sucks for you, having put in all the work and whatnot.

Other than think of the idea and write a disclosure (which was about the equivalent of a 2-3 page essay), I didn't put much work into it at all. Not to mention my company rightfully owns any intellectual property I thought of while I was employed there, and they paid me to work on it. They probably spent more than $100k alone paying fees and litigating the patent. Granted, as an individual I wouldn't pay that much but for me it was pretty much risk free money.

Oh, not as bad as I thought. My thinking was that you developed the product and then had no rights to the finish. Not just thinking up the concept and stopping there.

I'm spite drinking shitty white rum at 4am because the bottle looks ugly on my shelf and I'm kinda pissed the Jets are about to get swept

Cheer for the Wild then as we stomp the blues.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

I got an overdue haircut yesterday. Now it takes only half as long to shampoo it :P.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Have a gig with the band tonight, it's a battle of the bands and I'm really looking forward to it. Our last rehearsal went pretty well but I almost lost my voice from how long it took. Let's hope my voice holds up tonight. 

• Like 1

Today, some pipe in our bathroom broke down.

So badly and in so bad location that we have to take down a wall to fix it.

And it all pours onto the apartment below us.

So right now we can't use the bathroom.

Luckily the toilet and kitchen have different outputs, otherwise we would be really screwed.

But since it is a rental apartment, fixing it is gonna be a pickle. Since we need to deal with everything through our landlord.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Today I learned that a lot of people on my school don't know how I exactly feel and that kind of stuff. :|

5502f35d690a3-Screenshot_62.png

Sometimes I like to dig a hole in the ground and pretend I'm a carrot.

userbar_350.gif

Today, some pipe in our bathroom broke down.

So badly and in so bad location that we have to take down a wall to fix it.

And it all pours onto the apartment below us.

So right now we can't use the bathroom.

Luckily the toilet and kitchen have different outputs, otherwise we would be really screwed.

But since it is a rental apartment, fixing it is gonna be a pickle. Since we need to deal with everything through our landlord.

where's the alcohol/intoxication in this post
  • Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Spoilers, they broke the pipe while they were throwing a massive party.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Day 2 of running is completed.  Day 2 of not smoking is, well, in progress. I'm gonna be the healthiest mother [bleep]er y'all have ever seen.  Or give up on both things like tomorrow.  One or the other.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Day 2 of running is completed.  Day 2 of not smoking is, well, in progress. I'm gonna be the healthiest mother [bleep]er y'all have ever seen.  Or give up on both things like tomorrow.  One or the other.

you got it

TANSTAAFL

Day 2 of running is completed. Day 2 of not smoking is, well, in progress. I'm gonna be the healthiest mother [bleep]er y'all have ever seen. Or give up on both things like tomorrow. One or the other.

You got this. Don't give up. Smoking is bad.

I can eat alot while simultaneously depressed and high as a bleeping kite. No, but really, people can either make you or break you.

today i have spent one hour at the gym and 6 hours playing melee and 0 hours studying for my exams #noragrats

I feel ya m8, two weeks in, first week is the hardest.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

I feel like with how cigs are so expensive here I could just never get myself addicted to them. I just do not have the disposable income at this time to throw down like 9 or 10 dollars a pack, which i suppose is a good thing. if cigarettes were like 3 or 4 bucks a pack i'd probably be addicted by now.

my lifestyle alternates very heavily between being healthy and unhealthy. i go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week and do weights/cardio for at least an hour and a half, and most days i eat well. then usually on the weekends i drink and smoke and eat piles of garbage. oh and i'm sleeping less than i ever have in my life.

livin life 2 the max

Note to self: hanging in bed with girl until 5 PM is not a good idea.

I have not drinked since Thursday. Boris' graph was wrong.

But probably gonna change it today. Even though I am broke, a mate owes me a favor and promised to get me enough liquor to get properly drunk.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Laying in bed till 5pm with a female is never not a bad idea however.

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

Today, apparently, is Earth Day in the United States (and a wide number of other countries as well, apparently). Now in the interest of intercultural enlightenment, let's think about what Earth Day actually entails. We think about the Earth for roughly a day and all the things that we could do, even little things, to improve it. The news is inundated with Earth Day things and the like. And then the next day we as the masses wake up and go "Oh to hell with it, it's not worth it anyway" until next year's Earth Day. And that's pretty much the holiday in a nutshell...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.