Today...

Leoo

It was finally a bit cooler this morning, so I wasn't panting from the heat after a run. I'm having this weird issue with the side of my leg hurting for some odd reason, but I was still able to run without much of an issue. So I suppose that's good :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

All I'll say is we attend a Uni in the top 40 of the ranked Universities in the UK. Don't want to narrow down our location too much  :D

To be honest, I have not had to look at anything from GCSE because we've expanded so much on that - but I do remember the things I learnt years back as a foundation for some of the complex things we've had to understand at this point.  :)

Ahh ofcourse, I understand. That is a very impressive achievement @MuffinMaddy.  :thumbup: You must have worked hard for that. 

Top 40 out of 120 institutions huehue

• Like 2

Luck be a Lady

Don't worry about it, really.

---

Anyway, not feeling the greatest today. I need to eat more actual food, probably <_<. Also having a hard time with the temperature here oscillating between too cold and too hot lol.

You tried coffee creamer hot chocolate, didn't you?

I really want to try this with the cherry flavored creamer. I don't mind having to give myself insulin injections for the rest of my life.

I used to make a cop of hot chocolate and put like 3 of the small packets of it in there, but I never thought about completely substituting the water for it.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Don't worry about it, really.

---

Anyway, not feeling the greatest today. I need to eat more actual food, probably <_<. Also having a hard time with the temperature here oscillating between too cold and too hot lol.

You tried coffee creamer hot chocolate, didn't you?

I really want to try this with the cherry flavored creamer. I don't mind having to give myself insulin injections for the rest of my life.

I used to make a cop of hot chocolate and put like 3 of the small packets of it in there, but I never thought about completely substituting the water for it.

Nah it won't give you the beetus. You physically won't be able to take more than like 3 sips

I am going to start the application process in order to join the A.D.F. (Australian Defense Force). Ideally, I will become a Reservist whilst I complete college. 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

imperatorrssig.png

*Currently postponed until further notice

A kid I used to be the boss of just got a full time HR job just across the bridge from our town. Everything I've been searching for. #salty #jealous

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I am going to start the application process in order to join the A.D.F. (Australian Defense Force). Ideally, I will become a Reservist whilst I complete college. 

Nice, that's what I did myself excepting it being the CAF of course. So far so good.

• Like 1

News for any UK people: it looks very likely that the new govt. is going to decriminalise the licence fee when the BBC licence comes up for renewal in 2016/7 or whenever it is. 

To put that in context, the BBC today ran a report which effectively said that sometimes extremist views are good because they challenge established ideas so why is the govt even trying to tackle them, and then compared Islamic extremists to Gandhi and Mandela. I'm not sure victims of say 7/7 or 9/11 needed their established ideas challenged in quite that way. 

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

2 answers to everything. Pizza and [kitty].

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I guess I'm not really surprised, but putting pasta in the fridge yesterday didn't really keep that well :lol:. It makes the hot chocolate creamer thing look like a gourmet meal! Now time to get something else edible...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Although it kind of sucks because my summer is now basically over since I'll be working 8-5 with an hour of commuting :|

I did this last summer (well 9-5 with 1.5 hour commute) and after the first two weeks you can get used to it and still find time to do some fun things during the week, plus you can definitely still do summery things on the weekends! it's definitely not the end of the summer haha, you still don't have to deal with having homework you should be doing at all waking hours of the day like you do when school's in session.

I guess I'm not really surprised, but putting pasta in the fridge yesterday didn't really keep that well :lol:. It makes the hot chocolate creamer thing look like a gourmet meal! Now time to get something else edible...

What kind of pasta was it?

Was it plain or did it have sauces on it?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.