Leoo

Today...

Humidity is the worst. Always makes me sweaty and gross. One of my true hatreds in life.

In Nebraska we routinely have 80-90% humidity in late Spring-early Fall...it's one of the "joys" about being a Husker. :P
Been pretty nice the last few weeks though. The rain really helped.

Are you a fellow Nebraskan (?!)  It has been fairly nice here the past few weeks...I think it's due to a cold front from Alasaka.  It's feeling like football season already.  Go Big Red!

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Working 12 hour shifts for 19/21 days blows.

At least you're bringing in the money. All that counts.

Last two graveyard shifts before I'm shifted back on the day shift for when I go back to school. Can't wait. Graveyards really do a number to your body.

What good is money if you don't have time to spend it?

That's a good thing if you want to save it.

j0xPu5R.png

Humidity is the worst. Always makes me sweaty and gross. One of my true hatreds in life.

In Nebraska we routinely have 80-90% humidity in late Spring-early Fall...it's one of the "joys" about being a Husker. :P

Are you a fellow Nebraskan (?!) It has been fairly nice here the past few weeks...I think it's due to a cold front from Alasaka. It's feeling like football season already. Go Big Red!
Yeah, lived in Nebraska my whole life.
  • Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Are you a fellow Nebraskan (?!) It has been fairly nice here the past few weeks...I think it's due to a cold front from Alasaka. It's feeling like football season already. Go Big Red!
Yeah, lived in Nebraska my whole life.

That's awesome! :D

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Mississippi''s humidity is typically 90% or more 3/4's of the year ;'(

Joined the "I cut my fingernail off at work" club today. Not as painful as I thought but super annoying. Everything irritates it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've been playing with Google Drive, and it seems to dislike some file extensions. If I have a file split into files with extensions like aa,ab,ac and so on, the upload will hang at 0B. I thought it might be an issue with file size, but I had uploaded some large img files earlier without an issue.

Curiosity set in, and I renamed the files to aa.img, etc. and the upload began immediately and progressed as expected. Now I'm wondering if Drive was trying to analyze or run some conversion on the file before uploading.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

Well hitting up Google it actually seems like .aa, .ab, .ac, are real file extensions for obscure programs, so maybe, who knows :lol:.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Well, I am going to the Eternal City alas. I will be going there for vacation but will probably turn it into a Christian pilgrimage. I think it's about time I share photos on this forum. Anyway, if anybody has recommendations regarding what to see, do share! 

irs.png

Check out my upcoming Progress thread in the spoiler!

imperatorrssig.png

*Currently postponed until further notice

Joined the "I cut my fingernail off at work" club today. Not as painful as I thought but super annoying. Everything irritates it

I crushed mine and it half came off at work.  <_<

j0xPu5R.png

About to start shopping for a new car since mine is no longer reliable. Had my mustang for about 10 years now. It's nearing 150k miles and it keeps breaking down :\

77yLQy8.png

It had a good life

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Doing my last radio show right now. Kinda bittersweet.  I'm sure I'll be back on air at some point but for now this is the last time I'll actually have my own show.

To all of you in college who are into music: join your college's radio station if they have one, it's dope.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

But if I use my mouse to turn, how do I click on Rend?

Looking to get a car of my own. Any recommendations?

j0xPu5R.png

Looking to get a car of my own. Any recommendations?

One that you can afford and can get you to places reliably.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I bought my wife a 2013 camry last year. For long term reliablity I always lean towards Toyota. Before the 13 Camry we had a 96 Toyota Avalon with 200k miles and IT NEVER BROKE DOWN. I personally have bought Fords for myself, because MURICA'. Wife gets the travel car and i get the handy dandy pickup. I went from a 2000 f150 for 3-4 years and decided to stay with the trucks once again and purchased a 2004 F150 lariat 4x4 crew cab. My next purchase will probably be a Toyota Tacoma, mostly because they last forever and I'd really prefer a mid sized truck over a full size.

How good is Ford these days? I thought it was, Found On Road Dead :lol:.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

ford: circle the problem

Ford-logo-FAE532D2CC-seeklogo.com.gif

• Like 2

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Right now on eduroam in Oslo airport. Plane to Reykjavik goes in 8 hours. God it is boring. And ffs, can't wait to arrive already!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Never had any problems with my Fords. I'll be honest though a mustang ( and most sportsy cars i.e. camaros, chargers, etc.) are truly a 5 year - 100k mile car. If you don't buy it new, then the good chances are someone has done their fair share of showing off and dogging it before you got your hands on it.