Leoo

Today...

I still live with my family and I see them for maybe 6 hours a week Tim. Part of growing up in suppose

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Samurai jack was a sequel to power puff girls. The more you know

No shit, for real?
Thought everyone knew that. Or at least they hint at power puff girls a lot. Also if you look at the professor and Jack you can see how much they look alike.

I never watched a lot of the show, so I can see how I could have missed some obvious references along the way. 

tFtfA.jpg

Dexters lab, power puff, & samurai jack were all from the same studio so they look alike. This is the first ive heard any same universe theories for them though

I've lost 25 pounds since I've started vaping, guess there's some truth to nicotine suppressing appetites. 

• Like 1

I used to smoke between classes if I was hungry and didn't have time to get back to my apartment because it suppressed my appetite and was cheaper than buying food on campus.

Speaking of, I'm about two months into reducing my smoking and it's gone pretty well in my opinion. It's worked much better for me than quitting outright has recently.  I've probably only smoked like 2-2.5 packs since then, compared to my previous pack or more every week.

Edit: Oh shit, my signature is broken. I don't actually know if I have that image file anywhere.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm still like 8 or 9 months smoke free, since i quit. It's strange because i haven't really noticed much of a difference in terms of my eating habits. The first few weeks i noticed a difference. I always wanted to eat something, but that was mostly because i felt agitated. I craved junk like sweets and chips, not actual food. But after that my eating habits pretty much went back to what they were. If anything i've lost a pound or two since i quit. I still get really bad cravings sometimes. I started entertaining the idea of getting some new oils for my e-cigarette but it's so hard to get them, i don't even know if it's worth it. 

Smoking is bad mmmk

• Like 1

I haven't had a haircut in like 4 or 5 months. My hair's starting to really annoy me. Gotta wait till [bleep] 4 before i can cut it though, cause it's Friday. I really hate this country on Fridays. 

I need a hair cut too - it hasn't been quite that long but it's still getting to be uncomfortable for me. I'm with family and attending a conference, but I think sometime after I get back I'll get one.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

i haven't had a haircut for 3 or 4 months till today, so it was a really awkward length. It was hard to make it look decent, unless i like combed it back. And because i got all the great genes in my family, i have a receding hairline that gets worse each day. So if i comb my hair back it looks... pretty bad. And my whole appearance looked pretty questionable because of the 3 month old beard i have as well. So one of them had to go, and the long hair lost out. 

Super unrelated to pretty much anything, but do any of you have any recommended resources I could use to learn music theory?  Like from the absolute beginning.  I feel like for someone who is as into music as I am it's a pretty big gap that I know basically nothing at all about theory.

15cbz0y.jpg

I never even considered the fact that Kahn Academy would have something like that, but that makes sense.  I'll check it out, thanks.

15cbz0y.jpg

Ah...I remember the days of music theory one...knowing very little about it. Then after two years I've only learned one thing in it; music theory is about 98.8% bullshit lol. Miss the days of being a music major though :(

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I loved music theory in college.

On a whim, I looked for "I Feel Sick" on eBay a few days ago. Found a listing for #1 and #2, new condition. Was relatively cheap, and $22 and two days later I got it in the mail (today). Excellent condition, and I've read the first one so far. Just finished, in fact. And I just found out by creeping Vasquez's Wikipedia page that he began making sequels to Invader Zim in comic form this summer. Is it the end of the world, ha?

Also, my phone (a Lumia 635) developed a damaged power button as of Thursday. Friday I could no longer use the phone because the button simply did not work. So stupid.

ozXHe7P.png

I took music theory in high school. I thought I'd enjoy it but I hated it lol

Well the music we like isn't mainstream. I don't think they would go anywhere near the music Dream Theater makes in high school :P.

Also Funny, apparently on Black Ops 3, Dream Theater is offensive language.

My phone has gone absolutely mad.

Restarts itself every 30 mins.

Also, been a tough as hell week.

And I took the liberty of having one day to relax. Which turned to two days.

EDIT: Fun 2500th post.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Got back in one piece, which is always nice.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Debating getting another slightly less useless bachelor's degree