Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

done with all my work for undergrad and had some fantastic beer and fries tonight and things are pretty great rn

(but holy [bleep] that machine learning final was in the top 5 worst exams i've ever taken holy [bleep])

• Like 1

Glad that people still remember this place. In a totally non-corny way I think the continuity here is pretty special for an internet forum.

TANSTAAFL

Glad that people still remember this place. In a totally non-corny way I think the continuity here is pretty special for an internet forum.

it's the modern life, rocc0

• Like 2

Today while working on a pump a full-sized F250 quad cab powerstroke diesel pulled up to the other side and out jumped the tiniest, most petite blonde you ever saw and in the softest, sweetest voice you ever heard proceeded to curse a blue streak that would make a sailor blush when she saw the pump wasn't working.

I...I think I'm in love.

• Like 2

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Said goodbye to one of my best friends here yesterday. I'll miss him a lot, he's from a city called Hangzhou in China and I keep forgetting that he can't access Facebook or Gmail from China so I've written down his Chinese assigned email which is a little weird looking but I hope he gets the video I'm going to send him of all our memories.

It's a little project I've been working on, partially why I've come back to the Niagara Falls to capture some footage for my video and also because nature is just amazing.

So the goodbyes have begun and my German roomie leaves tomorrow afternoon - he wasn't around when I came to say goodbye so that's another person who's just vanished into thin air.

One week left from Monday, going to be a very quiet week with my last two exams followed by a Lord of the Rings marathon and laser quest. I think that's it for my plans in the great white north.

Sometimes I forget that there's a whole Internet outside the boundaries of English servers

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sometimes I forget that there's a whole Internet outside the boundaries of English servers

I remember the old /b/ go to 2chan and bring something back threads. Image boards make even less sense when you can't read a word of what they're saying.

-drunk tif snip-

Booo

Post like a man

-drunk tif snip-

Booo

Post like a man

it wasn't that good

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

yeah I'm not normally one to delete those but this one was really stupid and included language I wasn't too proud of and accidentally evaded the censor due to had bad my spelling was

anyways last night was pretty fun, it was the senior bar crawl for the student org I'm in. Ended up getting a 64oz long island and then we all went to a dance bar for the rest of the night. Pretty good time haha.

In response to everyone asking how I've been -- I've been really good! Just working, hanging out, living in my own house. Life's been swell. Still together with my girlfriend! I also met Blake Anderson from Workaholics last night. He said I smelled good.

FbRc7zX.jpg?2

If any of you want to follow my Instagram to keep up with the lame shit I do, have at it!

• Like 1

Exams finally done. Got s job interview for some government job too. Crossing my fingers.

• Like 3

j0xPu5R.png

If any of you crazy kids find yourself in the middle of NSW, Australia, hit me up.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Lived an hour from muggi for years, don't think I'll ever meet a tif member

I was at coachella with a TIF member last year and didn't meet up :lol:

If any of you crazy kids find yourself in the middle of NSW, Australia, hit me up.

what about NSFW Australia

polvCwJ.gif

I met Horatio a few months ago. Why so anti social? :p

Yessir

BBQ ribs and beers at my best friend's place while the kids run about on the lawn. Spring's officially here. :)

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well I mean I've never met any friends from tif from the UK even though I've lived in the same city as a couple for years but I guess with my Canada trip I have a new sense of adventure

These friends I'm meeting have been friends of mine for a minimum of six years actually, so it's not any old person so it's been little to no awkwardness at all.

I don't feel like I don't know them which is weird. It did play a part in me choosing this part of the world to study in. But obviously I made my own experience and fully engaged in all social activities I wanted to take part in. Meeting rs people has just been a nice aside.

Long days trying to get professional certs. 6 skill tests and another course and I'll be a certified firefighter.

awesome! are you going for volunteer or paid?

polvCwJ.gif