Leoo

Today...

Bought the new Destiny expansion yesterday, along with the Bloodborne DLC cause i had some money left over. I wanted to make sure the Bloodborne DLC worked because i wasn't sure it would due to region-locks and such. Only really planned on playing Bloodborne again in a week or two but i needed to make sure it worked in case i wanted to get a refund. I only had a little bit to do before i could actually access the DLC so my plan was just to do that. It's been over 24 hours and i'm still playing. Haven't slept yet... I'm hooked :\

I need a job...

I regret putting off physics until now. I haven't done calculus in 3 years at least and completely forgot how to do integrals, or at least the fine details of them like with e or 1/ln. 

Anyways I hope the curve carries me through this physics class, its my last one ever if I pass it!

Just general mechanics, E&M, or modern? You shouldn't have to do a lot of integration in mechanics, and there won't be a whole lot of complex integration (trig, etc.) You will run into more of that kind of stuff in E&M if I recall correctly.

Yeah often physics' idea of an integral is spherical symmetry and dropping out 4pi :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I regret putting off physics until now. I haven't done calculus in 3 years at least and completely forgot how to do integrals, or at least the fine details of them like with e or 1/ln.

Anyways I hope the curve carries me through this physics class, its my last one ever if I pass it!

Just general mechanics, E&M, or modern? You shouldn't have to do a lot of integration in mechanics, and there won't be a whole lot of complex integration (trig, etc.) You will run into more of that kind of stuff in E&M if I recall correctly.

Yeah it is E&M. I used to have to take quantum but they changed the requirements so I'm set :lol:

But yeah mechanics, thermal, waves/optics was easy enough. Just need this last class to be done with it 

A couple days ago I accidentally brought my elbow down on the drinking glass next to my chair. Looked down, and noticed a nice piece of glass sticking out of my arm just above the elbow. Apparently my arm broke a section of the glass off into 3 pieces, all of them triangles. The ones on either side are pointed down, while the one in the center formed a nice little dagger pointing up. All things considered, it looks like I got pretty lucky. Looks like one of the other pieces helped lever my arm away from the glass (and a deeper wound), which I thought was a nice touch. Didn't notice the abrasion that left until later.

That's my fifth and sixth stitches I can remember having, and no broken bones (yet). All things considered, not too bad :D

This is the littler bugger that did it. Looks like it went in around 1/2".

29n7ced.jpg

Whats with all these glass-related accidents in OT?

• Like 2

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I bought a trackball mouse the other day off of amazon to try out since I have less desk space now. Just received it today and I can say it is really nice and there wasn't that much of a learning curve getting used to it. Also nice is that it is designed ergonomically so it just feels much nicer in my hand.

• Like 1

thats a solid blood stain

today at work i did virtually nothing for an hour as my supervisor had taken the day off to watch a chess tournament (he bought meet and greet tickets), crashed a seminar, and then proceeded to do nothing for another 5 hours. Then 30 minutes before leaving my director came in and actually gave us something to do, which we (my sector) could and probably should have been doing all day. Now I have all day tomorrow to restructure the error code/cure citations for rejection letters which I'm hoping can at the very least get me to lunch. gun emoji here.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

A couple days ago I accidentally brought my elbow down on the drinking glass next to my chair. Looked down, and noticed a nice piece of glass sticking out of my arm just above the elbow. Apparently my arm broke a section of the glass off into 3 pieces, all of them triangles. The ones on either side are pointed down, while the one in the center formed a nice little dagger pointing up. All things considered, it looks like I got pretty lucky. Looks like one of the other pieces helped lever my arm away from the glass (and a deeper wound), which I thought was a nice touch. Didn't notice the abrasion that left until later.

That's my fifth and sixth stitches I can remember having, and no broken bones (yet). All things considered, not too bad :D

29n7ced.jpg

Ouch. Glad they got you fixed up and you're okay though.

Whats with all these glass-related accidents in OT?

Hmm well what should we expect, OTers eat glass don't they?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

29n7ced.jpg

Oh wow I'm glad you're ok

Currently standing in the filming of Real Friends's new music video. No organization whatsoever. Just film me so I can go home and brag about it already

• Like 1

Currently standing in the filming of Real Friends's new music video. No organization whatsoever. Just film me so I can go home and brag about it already

dare you to shout "runescape"

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

yall should do partner acrobatics.

source: http://imgur.com/a/PvNfH

WHOA it's been a while since you've popped in here, how's life man?

This has been a pretty good weekend so far. Yesterday I ended up going bowling with some coworkers and met up with some college friends after. I got to play Pokken for the first time there and it was really fun even if I had no clue what I'm doing. It's a shame the wii u was such a shitty console because some of the games seem really fun if I had the disposable income for them.

Also just got back from buying a new sound system. Everything sounded incredible in the shop and I'm super ready to not have to deal with terrible laptop speakers anymore haha. Now I just have to finish shopping for a new laptop. ;_;

WHOA it's been a while since you've popped in here, how's life man?

This has been a pretty good weekend so far. Yesterday I ended up going bowling with some coworkers and met up with some college friends after. I got to play Pokken for the first time there and it was really fun even if I had no clue what I'm doing. It's a shame the wii u was such a shitty console because some of the games seem really fun if I had the disposable income for them.

Also just got back from buying a new sound system. Everything sounded incredible in the shop and I'm super ready to not have to deal with terrible laptop speakers anymore haha. Now I just have to finish shopping for a new laptop. ;_;

'tis good. I'm working as an electrician while still plugging away at my engineering degree. Also lifting and throwing people in my spare time as shown.

Not sure if I actually want to be an engineer or I'm wasting 35 grand but I am enjoying the study

Ayyy what's up Dan!

Long time no see. I'm unfortunately too frail to go human tossing, but it looks fun

[bleep]in' hot in 'ere.

Was kayaking in Lan Ha Bay, then went rock climbing for the first time ever, managed to step on some coral and slip on some sharp shells... Also swam in the bioluminescent plankton and overnighted on a boat. During a tropical storm.

Then went for a true jungle hike. Got absolutely soaked with my [bleep]ing special waterproof hiking jacket all the way and including my underwear. Luckily it is warm in the jungle.

Right now, I have 9 wounds on my right leg and 5 on left leg. Also abrasions and blisters on toes for I am NOT used to flip-flops. Luckily most of the wounds are sharp cuts that are less than an inch and not too deep, but still bought a package of a hundred band-aids. Predicting to be out before the end of the trip.

If here weren't 20 cent beers and great food, I'd be super pissed. Or well, I am still pissed, but in a different way.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I met an Asian girl from New Zealand the other day and it reminded me of Wongtong.

All Asian girls from NZ are wongtong

• Like 1

Holy shit, Randox. Were ya drinking?

I wish.

Sounds like you're having a great time Saq. Either way, it sounds like some great experiences, and you'll probably look back on it all and laugh, if you aren't laughing now. Reminds me of a camping trip a few years back where a couple guys who set up their tent with the groundsheet sticking out a bit, and woke up the next morning to find several inches of standing water in the low corner of their tent. That was kind of the recurring theme for them on that trip, though I think they still had lots of fun regardless.

Sleeping on a boat in a storm actually sounds kind of fun (to me), though I might go for something a little smaller. Depends on the boat too. Slept on my Uncles sailing yacht once. Not sure if it was the weather or the design, but there was so much condensation inside the next morning it was basically raining. Of course, I was young and didn't care, because I got to sleep on a boat.

Its 103 degrees today. Can we please start having fall weather already

• Like 1

Officially dying of a head cold that made me miss the Eagles/ steelers game and is about to make me miss the federal debates :(

Cold here. Just...cold. For the Americans, it's been low 60's during the day, and into the 40's at night (17 in the day, 7 at night).

In fun times news, I finally dealt with my old laptop. I've been neglecting it for years, since I never really use the thing, but my PC can't reach my TV anymore in my new place, so I'm using the laptop as my new media centre, and I need the thing to work without jumping through ridiculous hoops. Reinstalling windows has given the machine a new lease on life, but running Windows Vista isn't exactly where I want to be, so I've decided to throw Cub Linux on as a dual boot (which I am using now).

So far so good. Linux is a lot lighter than vista, so my laptop is probably faster now than when I bought it (6 years ago), and it's much more up to date, so it's coping better with the modern world. Unfortunately, I did have to drop Chromium for Chrome, so I can watch Netflix, but on the bright side, it imported all my settings, so that's nice. The Chromium logo looked cooler though.