Today...

Leoo

ive always wanted to own a train

I'll go halfsies on one with you.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Today I was actually able to play ArenaScape again!!! For those that are still interested in playing, the link is: http://108.61.26.86

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Isn't Halloween in pretty much a month? It's a bit early for it, don't you think?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Does Estonia not celebrate Halloween?it's basically a whole month here

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Anyone else seeing these Prager U ads on YouTube? [bleep]ing garbage

Yep. I also keep getting ads about how Kara Eastman is an evil liberal who wants to enact a $32 trillion (lmao) single payer healthcare system and it's like, buddy, I don't even think I can vote for Kara Eastman, but you're really selling me on her.

I think it's just conservative groups going hard before the elections.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Halloween is a purely American thing like Thanksgiving.

Although like with pretty much any American custom we are also having some younger people celebrating it, but only on the 31st. Mainly for having slutty halloween costumes at student parties.

We actually have a national traditional holiday that is a bit similar, in that you dress up and go door-to-door for treats and stuff, while memorating ancestors, but it's mid-November.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I don't have ad block at work, Or on my phone for that matter. Thus I must suffer.

The government isn't keen on third party software on/in their property. OIT is still shitting itself over "Weather bug" and I don't think most people even remember what that is

banks work

FacZY8O.gif

Some issues with sorting but I'll fix that later. Need an icon for the "bank" tab. Will implement individual tabs, searching, and other features in the future but not until after the fully armed and operational demo.

Never once despite numerous errors during development did I duplicate an item. The ItemBroker has proven itself worthy so far. It's 1,000 lines of code that manages all item transactions. Overkill but worth it IMO.

Anger can be a powerful motivator.

• Like 2

ozXHe7P.png

Well today (yesterday) was a day!

Went to work. Went to lunch but my car didn't start. Oooooookay. Tried jump starting it, still didn't work. Was like "shit I have to be in Charlotte tonight." On the bright side, I thought well it's good it decided to crap out on me in Fayetteville and not 150 miles and 2.5 hours away. So my insurance pays to have it towed to the dealership. They give me a quote of $800 if it's the starter + labor. I'm like, great, that's wonderful. (It's not.)

Friend I was going to take to the concert instead picks me up and we go. On the way there I get a call about my car: turns out the battery was just really bad. It's 1/4th the cost ($130 is the diagnostic they did during on the starter + alternator + etc after replacement battery but oh well, $200 is a lot better than $800).

We go to the concert. Billie Eilish (never heard of her but she's pretty good) is the opening act. Florence + the Machine comes on and it's amazing. She's great live, she's very positive and enduring and awesome. She played my favorite songs from her new album plus a few other favorites (closes with Shake It Out, one of the opening songs was Dog Days Are Over). During one of the songs she ran around the general admissions crowd, on another she was held up by ... the crowd or security, unsure. Loved the twirly dancing haha.

On the way back we stopped at Jack in the Box. They're really good... there's none near us in Fayetteville (AFAIK they're mostly a west coast thing?).

Drive to and from Charlotte was good. Talked with my friend a lot about all kinds of crap.

Overall 9/10. Would've been 10/10 but 1) the car 2) I had a minor delusional episode on the way back. (Country roads are creepy as [bleep] at night).

Also seats were pretty good:

etbJmcN.jpg

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

Halloween is a purely American thing like Thanksgiving.

Although like with pretty much any American custom we are also having some younger people celebrating it, but only on the 31st. Mainly for having slutty halloween costumes at student parties.

We actually have a national traditional holiday that is a bit similar, in that you dress up and go door-to-door for treats and stuff, while memorating ancestors, but it's mid-November.

Canadian and Irish too (Halloween). Canadian Thanksgiving is a separate holiday though, which takes place this Sunday. I still find it weird that the rest of the world isn't into Halloween. It's literally the eat candy and cosplay holiday. Why does no one else want in on this?

• Like 1

Today i got really into lofi trip hop; samsa, Jake hill, bbno$, atlas, khai dreams...

Real chill

• Like 1