Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

i'm still 4k off top overall poster, gotta get it before the boards shut down

Even PKM boards are still around. Depends how dedicated Silverion is in keeping it up.

j0xPu5R.png

i'm still 4k off top overall poster, gotta get it before the boards shut down

Even PKM boards are still around. Depends how dedicated Silverion is in keeping it up.

really? i would never have expected that...I guess Kyle is still paying for them. Does anyone even post?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Should I know what the PKM boards are?

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Fitness update because it's the only thing I'm really pursuing outside of school right now: squatted 275lbs x 3 yesterday. Nothing to write home about yet but it's come a long way since I start (135 x 5 in early June). Other than that I'm still in grad school, which is somehow the worst iteration of school I've yet encountered.

that's impressive-- my squats suck. how much do you weigh?

175 lbs now. After an illness in March of this year I hit my lowest (since early high school at least) at 140 lbs. I'm about 6' tall so obviously I was way underweight, getting to that point was what finally motivated me to start strength training.

Also incredible that Nadril is still top poster after being inactive for 6 years now.

• Like 1

TANSTAAFL

Man that dude posted a lot

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Los Campesinos! were awesome. In the encore they played You! Me! Dancing! <3

Met a cute and interesting guy from Raleigh. We have a lot in common re: music, lol.

I saw a bunch of van Goghs and a Leonardo da Vinci today. Also saw the declaration of independence and co (looks nothing like the display in National Treasure, if I remember National Treasure right, LOL).

Heading home tomorrow yay.

ozXHe7P.png

Should I know what the PKM boards are?

rs clan, we were both in it back in the day

polvCwJ.gif

really? i would never have expected that...I guess Kyle is still paying for them. Does anyone even post?

Not really. I went on there a few days ago and cleaned up all the spambot spam. But it's still around. Some people visit from time to time though and post in the shoutbox.

Do you still have an account?

j0xPu5R.png

Not really. I went on there a few days ago and cleaned up all the spambot spam. But it's still around. Some people visit from time to time though and post in the shoutbox.

Do you still have an account?

I'm sure it still exists but I doubt i could get in...and have no desire to lol

polvCwJ.gif

rant about technology:

[hide]why is windows 10 a flaming piece of crap I can't import my photos from my iphone

why does adobe's app require me to log in

why does abobe's app take more than 10 seconds to install on my i7 / ssd / 300 mbps internet setup

why did adobe's app take out my explorer shell

why did adobe's app add some crappy explorer shortcut to some "creative cloud" that requires a registry edit to remove

why does technology suck do I seriously have to boot into linux to import my photos

[bleep]ing hell these shitty programmers need to be fired and their managers sent to the gulag why do they have a 6-figure salary and I don't[/hide]

Washington DC was awesome <3.

On the way back I realized I had a fun time and enjoyed myself and was super happy without needing anyone else. So in short it was a major realization that happiness comes from me--I shouldn't need anyone else. I mean, I still think I'm unattractive and will die alone but it doesn't hurt as much knowing that it doesn't matter because I can be happy on my own.

Here's some of my favorite pictures!

[hide]

GB2HJCS.jpg

I love Ancient Egypt, was so happy the Smithsonian had an exhibit.

B7mIHsF.jpg

Hope diamond, worth over $250 million. There's two armed security guards outside. I'll be able to afford it when I'm 60.

2X45lWr.jpg

It was closed to the public. :(

inmvZqo.jpg

A da Vinci painting.

e9mlrKv.jpg

One of my favorite van Gogh paintings. I love van Gogh <3.

FqwccHk.jpg

This painting had a "no picture" sign. I noticed after I took the photo. I'm sneaky.

rIi5Sjk.png

You! Me! Dancing <3 I recorded the whole song. I learned from my mistake when I didn't record Shake It Out or Dog Days are Over from Florence + The Machine concert. it's only meh quality but it's still awesome.

[/hide]

I'm aware some of the images are on their side I accidentally stripped the exif data.

Edited by Veiva

ozXHe7P.png

yeah adobe sucks, it is amazing how complicated they manage to make a (theoretically) simple program

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif

Agreed. Always found it complicated everytime I've had to install.

j0xPu5R.png

idk i think adobo is yummy

• Like 1

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I usually just use the chrome .pdf viewer for the most part. Adobe has gone crazy whenever I have to open it now though.

In other news got my annual cold/flu with fever going on right now and am loving life!

I usually just use the chrome .pdf viewer for the most part. Adobe has gone crazy whenever I have to open it now though.

In other news got my annual cold/flu with fever going on right now and am loving life!

epic octo-post

• Like 2

polvCwJ.gif

why is windows 10 a flaming piece of crap I can't import my photos from my iphone

In fairness, I imagine part of this is Apple working so hard to lock down the phone so you can't interface except through iTunes. I know I had similar troubles with my ipod back in the day.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off