Leoo

Today...

Today I started an IronMan RuneScape 3 account. I am about to make an iron pickax for that account so I can start mining iron then a steel one to mine coal and etc etc etc.

Right now I am thinking of having a snack before it is too late and procrastinating on sweeping the hallway.

procrastination nation

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I suck at charting. Just, in general. Like, here I am regretting the shear lack of detail I took in my scratch notes while trying to write a report. Happens everytime.

j0xPu5R.png

Rams v Saints game was so [bleep]ing good.

I missed it for a board game night, but I heard the saints got robbed. Guess I was wrong about them taking it this year. Good for the Rams though

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I missed it for a board game night, but I heard the saints got robbed. Guess I was wrong about them taking it this year. Good for the Rams though

Want to feel bad, I stopped watching the Pats game at half time when the score was 14-0. Checked the score after and they finished at 37-31, definitely missed the better half of the game to watch.

i am art

• Like 2

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

i am art

A postmodern masterpiece

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

thank you

• Like 1

yorue welcome

• Like 1

ʇsǝᴉssnɐ ǝɥʇ

• Like 1

the utiest

• Like 1

They kinda did get robbed. Play that should have been flagged just got ignored. Would have probably resulted in Saints getting an easy FG. But i'm still happy the Rams won. Can't believe i'm getting the SB ive been hoping would happen. Rams v Pats is gonna be so good. 

So sick of the patriots playing the Superbowl though

I added 3 sets of prayers:

DtSqQf8.png

There's 3 that boost your defense bonus / level by 10%-50% based on your Faith level; 3 that boost your offensive stats by 10%; and 3 that boost your minimum damage by 10% of your Faith level.

The drain rate is pretty harsh on the offensive ones but even with just a Sailor's Hat (+4 divinity) and a Copper Badge (+1 divinity) you can get ~1 minute of the min-hit prayers at ~30 Faith. Combine that with faltering holy incense (1% of prayer points returned per second) and you can use it well at the bosses I suppose.

ozXHe7P.png

An investigator position opened up in an office closer to my house that I'm probably qualified for but it would involve me learning a whole new set of statutes and laws and I just don't know if it's worth the headache for an extra $250/month per paycheck. Plus I love working for my current boss.

And now with minimum wage getting bumped to $15/he, it might be worth just getting some bogus retail job on weekends instead

i work at the weeny shack and get paid only in leftover weenies

• Like 1

You are what you eat after all

i am a leftotver weeny

• Like 1

My plan when I get out of school to help pay down my debt is to work in Public Health and work in acute care on the side casually... thing is, I love public health nursing but if I'm to do NP school I need to have some sort of experience in acute care otherwise it'll be very difficult.

j0xPu5R.png

My plan to pay down debt, if/when I ever get out of school, assuming nothing has changed. Is just to get an oilfield gig, fly in/fly out 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and then work when I'm home anyway just to crank out some cash. Odds that I'll have the opportunity to do that? Maybe.

My plan to pay down debt, if/when I ever get out of school, assuming nothing has changed. Is just to get an oilfield gig, fly in/fly out 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and then work when I'm home anyway just to crank out some cash. Odds that I'll have the opportunity to do that? Maybe.

Oh yeah, debt reduction too is key. Thing is public health nursing only gives you 35 hours a week. If I can work on the side in acute care, I can add a 12 hour shift to that and give me 47 hours a week. I'll be dead every week, but I can use those extra 12 hours to pay down my debt directly.

• Like 1

j0xPu5R.png

I had my cousin and his girlfriend over today to fix his computer. She asked how old I was, because I look 20-22 and act 26-28. I'll turn 30 this year, so I'll take it.

Had a steroid epidural yesterday with a new doctor. The other one was better, but the hospital didn't renew her contract and her new place isn't in network.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

Insurance is such a scam. I thought we were entitled to life...