Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

randox is canadian yeah

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm probably American.

I was up until like 01:30 last night before getting to sleep, then woke up at 03:30, 04:00, and 04:30 to make sure I hadn't slept through my 05:00 alarm. At that point, I just got up and enjoyed the extra time in my morning routine. Between work, appointments, and travel time, it'll be past 21:00 before I get home.

I've been doing alright on 4-5 hours of sleep each night, and it's not like I haven't pulled all-nighters, but I'm a tiny bit worried about driving tired.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

For some reason, my face is really tender today after electrolysis yesterday. This hasn't happened before, and it's really annoying.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

How does it affect you psychologically?

Overall, I feel better than I have in a long time. Focus and concentration come more easily. I feel like I'm coming out of a fog. My mood is great. A building suppression of testosterone probably isn't hurting there.

Anxiety is down. Confidence is up. I feel like I'm dissociating less.

I'm not losing as much time throughout the day. I was even able to initiate sex and remain present through most of it, which has been a huge challenge.

Need for touch has become a thing: I crawled into bed around three hours before my wife would normally be up yesterday, because I missed her and just could not stand being apart. We snuggled, with her dozing off and on, until she had to get up for work. If I've ever felt so connected with anyone, it's been a long time. It nearly physically hurt when she left. That aching for someone['s touch] can be such a literal experience was a new discovery for me.

• Like 1

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

What the bloody [bleep] is a sandgroper

And +Noxx & Kalphite to USA list (at least, going by current living area)

_

That's cute Nyo :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Our Monk is imported from a previous campaign. He had 30,000GP in his prior game. I asked if it was like bitcoin, where he has 30,000 imaginary gold and is pretend rich. He said "well a necromancer raided my vault, so I guess you could call it CRYPTo-currency"

• Like 5

What the bloody [bleep] is a sandgroper

I know they are disgusting but they are still human beings... from western australia

Luck be a Lady

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

Some of the finest propaganda 

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

I know I really only lurk, but I am a +1 for team murrica.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

this is an austrayan only forum now, all others will be band

• Like 2

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Can it be a blues band?

shee shah shah bo gah

• Like 1

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן ǝdʎʇ suɐıןɐɹɹsn∀

Hah look at this northern hemisphere [bleep]! Cant get his letters the right way around LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Luck be a Lady

Hah look at this northern hemisphere [bleep]! Cant get his letters the right way around LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

˙pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo ƃuᴉpuɐʇs ʎɹ┴ ˙ʇuǝɔɔɐ ɹnoʎ puɐʇsɹǝpun ʇ,uop I 'ʎɹɹos ɯ,I

Just got ma'amed while out shopping! Holy shit, that was an amazing feeling, especially when she didn't feel the need to immediately correct herself

• Like 5

weve been jammed

• Like 1

I love how this looks:

5YJdBse.png

(How is that for lighting and color, Hedgehog? :D)

The pirates look pretty good too (they're not visible in the screenshot):

Q1lZ63L.png

I'm changing up the tutorial. You'll start on a ship heading to Isabelle Island boarded by pirates. You'll have to fight the pirates (you can't die, the pirates will hit zeros). Upon defeating the pirates, Cthulhu will rise out of the water in the distance. It'll summon squids and tentacles to sink the ships. You wake up on Isabelle Island in the guest room and it's fundamentally similar from there on.

I hope the "cinematic experience" will help get players interested. I'll also have hints that explain combat as you fight since that's a major problem. That and the improved gatekeeping during the tutorial should help out a lot.

Thanks, analytics!

• Like 5

ozXHe7P.png

You're really blowing me away. Keep it up!

• Like 1

b i u s x x

• Like 1

@muggi

I guess I should point out that there's a lot to untangle and it's kind of hard to say what's directly due to... anything. Particularly where hormones are concerned, what feels right to me probably isn't going to feel right to a cis dude.

It's kind of a mind-[bleep], really. Coming up on 30, married for a few years, and... now I'm wondering what else I've been missing out on.

Is it purely hormonal? Does it suggest that my baseline dissociation has been stronger than we'd realized? Is it just my brain being stupid? I don't know, but you can bet your ass I'm going to ride it out.

• Like 1

rnHJQwZ.png

@muggi

I guess I should point out that there's a lot to untangle and it's kind of hard to say what's directly due to... anything. Particularly where hormones are concerned, what feels right to me probably isn't going to feel right to a cis dude.

It's kind of a mind-[bleep], really. Coming up on 30, married for a few years, and... now I'm wondering what else I've been missing out on.

Is it purely hormonal? Does it suggest that my baseline dissociation has been stronger than we'd realized? Is it just my brain being stupid? I don't know, but you can bet your ass I'm going to ride it out.

I listened to this a long time ago and thought it was interesting-- was curious how it compared to your experience w/ hormones

77yLQy8.png

I need to get off of Facebook, the township page trolls keep luring me in with their stupidity...