Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

Only cool kids get banned

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

not any mods to show up lol

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

debugging this simulation at work has me ready to put my head through the wall

TANSTAAFL

do it

• Like 1

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Awesome way to start the day:

WQUtyIn.gif

Video tutorial. Will pop up after the initial banter. Can quickly dismiss it, view the videos, and/or read the text.

• Like 2

ozXHe7P.png

I forgot to tell my doctor that I'd changed my name, so he called to verify that the records with my old name were actually mine and someone else's hadn't gotten mixed in.

It was so weird to hear it again, and took a moment to realize it wasn't someone I used to know.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

How long has it been now, Nyosuht?

You didn't have to cut me off!

Oh god, the hangover.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It's sort of complicated. The court order was issued around two years ago, but my name has always been my name and the old legal name never was.

rnHJQwZ.png
In a state of tranquillity, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. ~Samuel Adams; 1 August, 1776
There are men, in all ages, who mean to exercise power usefully; but who mean to exercise it. They mean to govern well; but they mean to govern. They promise to be kind masters; but they mean to be masters. ~Daniel Webster; 15 March, 1837

I bought a new car last year, and took out a loan to do so. When I set it up, I had the money automatically taken out of my checking account, which is fine. But, now I want to close that account (because I have to in order to get my parents off it), and I need to change the loan payment over (or just pay it off, which is the plan).

But, I can't find the paperwork for the loan. I know who the provider is because they've sent me a couple of pieces of mail, but neither of them have, like, an account number or anything on them. And there's no like "look up your account number!" option on their website. Calling's my next option, but I haven't taken it yet, because ugh.

So I feel like a responsible adult today. Payed my taxes at least >.>

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

5 min phone call, easy peasy

• Like 2

You make it sound so easy, Goon.

rnHJQwZ.png

ill call you right now, show u how ez iti s

• Like 1

What, right now?

rnHJQwZ.png

I wish Goon would call me

j0xPu5R.png

ur phhone went straight to voice mail

• Like 2

Yeah, I turned the ringer off while I was sleeping. You could have left a message, though.

rnHJQwZ.png

i did

it was me brething for 3 mintues

• Like 1

That was you? I thought that guy from craigslist found my new number somehow.

rnHJQwZ.png

Oh man, that means Nyo has Goon-senpai's number. What do I have to do to get you to leak that, Nyo?

Let the bidding begin

HIPPO actually bars me from sharing that sort of information, and it was an anonymous call anyway.

rnHJQwZ.png

HIPPO? Is Goon somehow threatening you with a hippo if you release his phone number?

I'm mostly surprised it's not some sort of cat, tbh

Mostly, I think about hippos any time HIPAA comes up. Like there's a hippo in the office and nobody is quite sure what it will let them say and what it won't, so everyone lives in fear of the hippo and of other people's idea of the hippo. Sometimes it eats watermelons menacingly.

rnHJQwZ.png

litle did youghuys jbow i cam a hiipo

• Like 1