Leoo

Today...

While I do think you should focus on school for when you're ready, I'd like to say that you may be better off just taking the lower grade for the earlier graduation. School is never as convenient as it is in your youth. Difficulty may vary, but convenience is a big thing (for me at least)

That being said, I went to college with a kid that dropped out sophmore year and now works as IBM for 6 figures and recently published a book.

So everyone's got their own path, you just gotta find what's right for you

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have a 4.0 GPA (albeit with an AAS) and I can't event get an interview in ATL/RAL w/ one year work experience.

I kind of think GPA doesn't matter.

ozXHe7P.png

Big agree with this one. Dropping out of uni to work full-time at Macca's was legitimately the best decision I've ever made.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Big agree with this one. Dropping out of uni to work full-time at Macca's was legitimately the best decision I've ever made.

I've got a good career lined up anyway thanks to my college time. If I decide to drop its that program not school in general as I'm going to pick up something for distance education.

Thanks for the kind words and advice!

This is what Adult Swim Games wants for a pitch:

https://www.adultswim.com/games/pitch/

Got a game idea?

- Create a 1-2 page outline explaining the basic gameplay, story and visuals.

- Be sure to include target platforms and links to other games you've developed.

Got an early build?

Draft a brief description and include a link to a build.

This is my pitch so far:

cM6Dfsi.jpg

How does that sound?

I think it sounds pretty [bleep]ing dull lol.

Per the description of the early build I'd say the build is the first area, some of the stuff from the pitch, include a video to a well put together trailer + link to game.

ozXHe7P.png

Here's my attempt

In ItsyRealm, you set forth to discover the secrets of The Empty King. Along the way, you'll employ unique tactics using sword, staff, and bow to slay mythical creatures and eldritch abominations. Utilizing your skills to gather resources while raiding dungeons, ancient ruins, and the open sea, you'll craft powerful weapons, armor, and items. Should you fail, the world will succumb to the wrath of the Old Ones.

I think you could also rework it to avoid bland words like employ and utilize, but I don't want to change the structure too much

I know that despite the fact that automation of the barn is expensive, it is very good one. Thinking about to save up some resources and buy automated BISONCONSTRUCTIONS calving barn. I used to work on a farm like this in Finland. We had 400 heads of cattle (it was a pair of bulls, cows and calves). Everything was absolutely automated, including issuance of feed and milk collection after milking.

I tried to write some dynamic typing today at work before I realized what I was doing.

Disgusting. I have become the monster

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I know that despite the fact that automation of the barn is expensive, it is very good one. Thinking about to save up some resources and buy automated BISONCONSTRUCTIONS calving barn. I used to work on a farm like this in Finland. We had 400 heads of cattle (it was a pair of bulls, cows and calves). Everything was absolutely automated, including issuance of feed and milk collection after milking.

Hmm?

C'mon now, I can't be the only one that monitors TIF outside of our little garden of Eden. There's like dozens of sub forums on this here carcass.

https://forum.tip.it/topic/39697-best-place-to-collect-cow-hides/?do=findComment&comment=5606155

-

Relevant to the thread at hand, I am now late to work because a guy had a stroke on the train. I think he's ok though because while waiting for the police he got up, walked off the train and tried to dip. Once he got off the train it was no longer transit jurisdiction though so the conductor pulled away and that's all the info I got on that

I absolutely do not browse this forum except for when i get notifications or the odd time I'm feeling nostalgic. The other boards/threads are just so dead that there is almost never new content.

But how do you keep tabs on the trolls and bots? Some of them are facinatingly clever. I think one even developed empathy

I also do not read the other forums, and haven't since I was like 16, but I got what you were going for, rpg

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I get spam emails at work about "fetal bovine serum"

• Like 1

Things are moving so slow for me right now. Few weeks ago a storm hit the airport/school, we ended up losing a lot of the planes because of it. Planes' tie-downs broke and got tosses around. A lot of them took a lot of damage. More specifically, the majority of the planes i use for training got damaged except for 1 and there's a lot of other students who use the same model for their training too. So right now scheduling is really tough. On top of that the guy that was meant to do one of my final progress check flights (before i can move on to the next stage) has not shown up for the flight twice, which means i lost another 2 weeks because of that.

I considered moving to Arizona and continuing my training there, but apparently as per FAA regulation they will only be able to use 50% of my current training hours towards my license, which means ill have to do a lot of the training again and ultimately ill probably lose more time (and a lot more money) that way. So i figure it's best just to stay here and stick it out. Kind sucks. It's been extremely frustrating the past 2 months in terms of actually making any sort of progress. 

Went to watch the Cubs vs. Rangers game the other day. What a game it was. So action packed. Saw a Grand Slam live for the first time. It was amazing. Im so happy it's baseball season again. 

Noxx is alive and not in jail! Good to hear from you.

That scheduling definitely blows but it sounds like you're better off waiting it out at your current station than moving out of state

today, my goddaughter's third birthday party

• Like 1

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

plssss feedback

edit: ok this should work

Edited by Veiva
  • Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

I thought from x import * was the cardinal sin for importing in Python. But then I looked in x and there was from y import * nested inside it.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Some big libraries like numpy do it sometimes

And still is bad

Veiva, your post didn't format correctly but o know what it is and it's baller

guys check out my new foruum follow this link

C:/Temp/hda232/myfiles/goonsforum

• Like 1

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

3 upvotes on reddit

endless runner w/ clown gets 400

educational game "math rpg" gets 800

some tech demo spiderman ps4 game rip off gets 1000

lol