Leoo

Today...

So anyway...

I'm back to watching hermit crab vids TODAY. 

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

Edit: BTW, I took a pic of one of my own hermit crabs earlier with my Nintendo DSi. 

b49qeP0.jpg

TODAY, I have to play music.

Btw, my schedule for this fall, with a few exceptions, is that I'll probably be out of my house for ~4 hours each week.

So ~164 hours each week where I'm in my house. More likely the case as the weather cools down, since I HATE the cold. I wear a winter coat if the temp drops below 70 F.

Edit: I haven't left to play Music YET.

Also, apparently TODAY is the anniversary of one of the worst updates: LRC. LRC is easily in the top 10 worst updates of ALL TIME.

I think lover romeo has more right to be mad about LRC than agiles have to be about silverhawk boots

I think everyone should be equally MAD.

Anyway, I'm back for TODAY. I had to feed my pets first.

I'm thinking about making a thread that teaches logic to NOOBS, since Jagex DESTROYED Agility & now I have nothing to do AT ALL each day. I tutored logic in college years ago & it was my 2nd favorite class, next to British Literature II.

Go train agility irl and post about it on Instagram

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't have Instagram.

LRC was one of the long list of reasons I pulled up on RS. A couple of my final 99s left were Mining and Smithing, and LRC was the go for mining, and I didn't go much on it. Thus, furthering the realisation that I didn't like playing any more.

• Like 1

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I hit like mid 80s in a few skills (mining/fishing/smithing/woodcutting/firemaking) before I realized that the game wasn't fun anymore. It felt like a job that wasn't paying me

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't have Instagram.

Make a TikTok account instead

• Like 1

Luck be a Lady

Also with Linear Algebra the youtuber 3Blue1Brown has a really good series on the geometric interpretations of the concepts.

span, eigenvectors, determinants, etc. Its definitely helpful and I can honestly say I didn't leave my lin alg class with as crisp an understanding of it geometrically as I did after finishing that series.

Also I didn't care for the hard-on lin alg has with vector spaces either until abstract algebra (which CS majors had to take if they wanted to take cryptography classes). But yeah I'm not a math major, proving things isn't my thing, its cool I can see why its useful but it was really irritating looking back at it.

Also with Linear Algebra the youtuber 3Blue1Brown has a really good series on the geometric interpretations of the concepts.

span, eigenvectors, determinants, etc. Its definitely helpful and I can honestly say I didn't leave my lin alg class with as crisp an understanding of it geometrically as I did after finishing that series.

Also I didn't care for the hard-on lin alg has with vector spaces either until abstract algebra (which CS majors had to take if they wanted to take cryptography classes). But yeah I'm not a math major, proving things isn't my thing, its cool I can see why its useful but it was really irritating looking back at it.

One of my majors was Math. I had no interest in CS...still don't.

Anyway, TODAY I've been peeling & chopping up apples to dehydrate in my solar oven (which is actually an evacuated tube) to later store & feed to my hermit crabs. I feed them fresh food, but it is handy to have stored food ready as well.

Edit: Btw, this is my solar oven/cooker. It is EXCELLENT for making pizza rolls, but I've been wanting to dehydrate everything lately for my hermit crabs. It is sitting outside atm, though, so I have to keep an eye on it so no one will steal it.

NfmEvMd.jpg

:arrow:

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So anyway, TODAY, or TONIGHT, rather, I'm going to leave my apples to air out in my solar oven (I have the tray pulled slightly out to allow what moisture left in there to evaporate), then I'll have them back out in the sun in the morning.

Normally, it takes like 20 mins or so to cook stuff with it, depending on what I'm making, but since I'm dehydrating stuff for my hermit crabs atm it takes a while.

TODAY is the one year anniversary of Justin GED Ead tweeting this:

PQfAO0B.png

TODAY, the apples turned out pretty well. I'm keeping the dehydrated fruit in separate containers, since hermit crabs won't go after the same scent the following day (so I give them foods of varying aroma each day). I want to dehydrate some vegetables next, but I would have to go get some vegetables first!

Since TOMORROW is the Climate Strike, here is my Solar Briefcase & my Solar Purse. 

sCimXv2.jpg

gVsjzpP.jpg

TODAY, RS3 has had ~20k ppl online each time I checked, even at peak times.

GOOD.

I've never bought keys. 

THIS IS A PROTEST.