Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Leoo

Today...

Finally am supporting this site financially, many years past the point it matters, lol

• Thanks 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

On 3/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, Tesset said:

Finally am supporting this site financially, many years past the point it matters, lol

Wait, how do you do that? I would also like to support this site and keep it going for years to come.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

On 3/7/2020 at 9:10 AM, Melos said:

Wait, how do you do that? I would also like to support this site and keep it going for years to come.

Yeah, just viewing ads, like RPG said, lol

I also mostly view on mobile. And my browser has adblock, which at one point I had to turn back on for TIF when it had a particularly pernicious popup.

I just had to watch someone close their eyes for the last time, and then gasp for air for another 3 days for the second time this year. The laws around euthanasia are so [bleep]ing inhumane.

Damn man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Its always a tough thing to watch someone pass, especially if they're family or close which I'm guessing they were.

Hope you're doing good man and hopefully the laws get to a better place.

Uni and student clubs are closed until next month, got homework to do so i wont be bored haha

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Not to sound like a m*n, but y'all, I really wanna punch smth rn. Like, I was 1 step away from going back to Taekwondo before the pandemic hit, I had picked out a place, bought workout clothes, figured out how I was gonna manage stuff, and then we all had to go into social isolation? Sucks.

I just wanna feel my legs kick again, feel myself move and be free. Like, my anxiety's pretty high right now, and I'm still managing it mostly, but I just really want some kind of a release for it, cuz there's not much I can do to use it productively. 

3 minutes ago, Tesset said:

Not to sound like a m*n

To be clear, this is a joke about toxic masculinity, not a real statement about men, don't @ me

i want to play videos and [bleep]ing chill but work has gotten more crazy than ever despite wfh. 

I know I still got a job and it ain't medical or retail where im likely to get infected but man i'm exhausted. 

I feel that. If I'm stuck at home, I wanna spend my time playing video games, not going to meetings

On 3/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, Iamdan said:

I just had to watch someone close their eyes for the last time, and then gasp for air for another 3 days for the second time this year. The laws around euthanasia are so [bleep]ing inhumane.

No medical assistance in dying there? Seems pretty inhumane, I agree.

Sometimes I wonder why some patients are full codes when pretty much it's just prolonging their suffering.

j0xPu5R.png

Still around. Never really can leave this place.

It is however nice to see certain people not around.

Yet saddening to not see others.

Solemn, probably here till the end.

On 2/26/2020 at 12:51 AM, MageUK said:

All good, the previous outages were due to non-payment of the bill (beyond my control) - that won't be happening any more. Outages will only be due to some kind of hardware or network failure, not counting me messing up a configuration somewhere. 😐 Both the forum and site have been moved to new servers and updated to facilitate that move.

Did you take control from old man Silverion? 

tFtfA.jpg

Oh look who came crawling back

• Haha 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn